Golden Disc Award

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom can’t help but throw a few glances to the girl who’s sitting beside her because the said girl was trying to suppress her laughs while reading something on her phone. The 2ne1 girls are currently having their makeup done at a particular salon and the Bominator can’t concentrate on her stylist who’s getting her eyes done because of Dara vibrating beside her as if she’s been shot with a thousand bolts.

Without second thoughts Bom snatched the beautiful girl’s phone, making the latter squeak and look at the eldest who have this pissed off expression painted on her marvelous face.

“Bommie-ah.” Dara pouted and trying to get her phone back from the hawk like hands of Bom.

“Sandara Park! You’ve been acting like a teenager having conversation with her high school boyfriend acting ll mushy and doing things that distracts me. What’s wrong with you?”

Dara pulled a cute pouting face while connecting her fingers with each other as if a kid caught doing something and got busted.

“Who is this anyway making you feel like this?” Bom in a speed of light scanned Dara’s Cacao Talk App even before Dara could do anything.

Bom’s eyebrow frowned and her cute pouty lips twitch as she scanned further,  seeing the elder’s feature Dara tried to save her life by running out of that part of the salon and hide but when she was about to stand and scuttle from there a hand clutched her shoulder making her sit on her chair once again.

Dara faced Bom slowly and flashed a loop sided smile which the y lady answered with a creepy one. “Bom-ah.” Dara tried to make her voice sound sweet but was cut off by the y girl almost immediately.

“My ssantoki, you know Jiyong is a womanizer right?”

Dara was caught off guard by what Bom just said, as she looked deeply at the elder’s face, she doesn’t know why but she can see worry painted clearly on her dreamy eyes.

“I don’t have anything against Jiyong because he’s like a little brother for me but I’m worried for you with things going too smooth for the two of you, let me remind you Dara that you two are on a fake marriage that may end soon if his scandal is out of nowhere.”

Bom’s words cut like fine knives at Dara’s heart, calming herself and not letting her mood go to sulking she tried to hid the pain that her friend’s words brought by flashing a lovely smile and being cheerful.

“Of course I know that Bom, don’t worry I’m not falling for his charms or whatsoever, but you should know that we became good friends because of spending time more with each other. Nothing’s wrong with being friends right?”

Bom smiled and nod her head with agreement making Dara calm for a moment, shrugging off the sensitive topic Dara tried to concentrate on what’s coming up later this day.

---oOoOo---

Seungri the panda can’t focus on the game he was playing on his phone because their mighty leader was pacing back and forth. Jiyong looked good with his black tux the younger must say, but the look painted on his majestic face bothered the younger, he was about to say something about it but another member beat him unto it.

“Jiyong what’s wrong?” a deep voice uttered, Seunghyun was having his final check with his makeup before going to the venue together with the other members but its unsettling to see their 2nd born walk here and there as if their leader is anxious which is a rare sight for them for their chic leader is always calm and cocky when it comes to performances and ceremonies like the Golden Disc Award.

Jiyong who’s clueless with what Top is saying looked at elder with a naïve expression written on his face. “What is it hyung?”

Top doesn’t know if he’s going to laugh or punch the younger, he seems out of his self at one moment that he doesn’t know his been pacing back and forth.

“You’ve been walking here and there for a few minutes now as if in deep thought, are you okay?”

“Yeah Jiyong hyung, Seunghyun hyung’s right. What’s the matter?” the youngest can’t help but add in too, worried that something is bothering their leader.

Looking at s concerned faces, GD flashed a naughty smile to assure them and threw his body next to Youngbae who’s silently sitting at the grand sofa with a magazine on his hand. “Yeah I’m fine, I’m just bored because I want to go to the venue and start the party.”

“Aish.. this guy… you got us worried for a moment there, thinking that maybe something is really bothering you.” Youngbae’s famous smile flashed as he let his attention go back to the magazine he was reading.

G-Dragon chuckled and made himself comfortable for a moment, looking briefly at the members and seeing that each of them are lost on their own worlds he fetches his phone from his pocket and worry filled his eyes as he read the sms that suddenly popped out of nowhere when he was waiting for his wife’s reply.

A picture of a young Dara with another girl whom he’s not acquainted with was sent to him and below that picture was a message that was quite unsettling for him.

“Kim Yarrie and Park Sandara a few years back. Guard SANDARA PARK Kwon Jiyong if you don’t want something bad happen unto her.”

Who in their sick mind would send something like that, that is what running to Jiyong’s mind, and he can’t help it that his heart beat wildly inside his chest, bothered that something might happen with his wife Dara.

---oOoOo---

Boa was putting her diamond earring on her ear when a guy on a black tux entered the door, seeing the guy standing at a corner as if waiting for her, Boa faced the said guy after a few minutes after making sure she looked marvelous and y at the same time.

“Is everything going to our plan?”

The guy nodded and gave Boa some papers which the latter read for a brief moment before a satisfied smile flashed on her red stained lips.

“Everything is settled Ms. Boa, all we need is your signal and everything you told us to post will be spread immediately.”

“Good work, I’m expecting that everything we planned tonight will fall into its place without any glitches. I’ll call you the moment I want everything to be flashed right in front of everybody’s eyes.”

---oOoOo---

Joyous music filled that cold night of Seoul, many people gathered where the majestic Golden Disc Award is taking its place. Media locally and internationally gathered at the red carpet with their cameras ready to take shots and videos of Kpop Idols, Actors and Actresses who will be attending the ceremony of tonight. Fans are cheering on their favorite idols with light sticks and banners making the idols smile warmly and appreciating their fans effort for them.

Dara’s heart was beating furiously on her chest and she can’t help but clutch it tightly for a moment before their car’s door open up.

Chaerin who’s sitting beside her intertwined their hands and softly squeezed it before smiling softly as if assuring her that everything is going to be alright. Seeing the younger’s gesture, Dara can’t help but relax a bit and smile back.

“Whoaaah.. a lot of paparazzi came tonight.” Minzy can’t help but gasp out as she looked outside their window.

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter