Wedding photos

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was past eleven in the evening when Jiyong and Dara went out of the Namsan Tower, Dara was still holding the stemmed roses on her hand when she heard Ji utter..

“Let’s go get the kids.”

As if being back to reality Dara looked at Jiyong with worry painted on her face, remembering that the twins were with them early that day.

As if ji could read Dara’s mind he smiled and coolly placed his hands on his pocket, “Don’t worry I left them to someone that I trust.”

“You sure?” Dara asked but still uneasiness can be detected on her face.

“Yep, let’s go.” Ji then walked towards the parking area where they left the car earlier.

------oOoOoOo-----

 

After 30 minutes of driving Ji parked the car near a very grandiose house and went out of the car, Dara on the other hand followed her husband but a crease slowly formed on her forehead.

“Jiyong.” Dara called making the guy stop on his tracks and look at her.

“What?” he asked.

“What are we doing with Daddy YG’s house?” the beautiful girl said still looking at the big house as if trying to sort out if they are really on their boss’s house.

“We’re getting the boys aren’t we?” Ji uttered making the older nod, “Then we are at the right place.”

“But why did you left the twins with Daddy?” she questioned.

“Well I can’t think of anybody earlier, then I just found myself in this doorstep with the twins. Now let’s go and get our twins.” He then went to the doorstep making Dara follow him.

After a few knocks and rings of the doorbell the front door finally opened. It was their boss who personally opened the door as if expecting them, Ji and Dara then found the twins sleeping peacefully on one of the guest rooms.

“They fell asleep after playing with me earlier, these kids they are annoying but surprisingly cute.” Hyun Suk uttered with a smile on his lips.

Dara and Jiyong then carefully got the twins out of the bed, Yeongmin on Dara’s arms while Kwangmin on Ji’s arms. The twins didn’t even flinch and just continued sleeping.

“Thanks for taking care of them Daddy.” Dara smiled while hugging the little boy on her arms.

“Anytime my girl, well you two should be going. It’s quite late and you two should be resting now.” Hyun Suk uttered and head the couple out. As the car disappeared to the darkness Hyun Suk can’t help but smile.

“Those two really looked good together. Oh brother.” He said and sighed.

_____oOoOoO_____

“Am I dreaming? Why do I feel somebody is giving me kisses and waking me up? Is that you Dadoong?” Dara thought while her eyes still close and shifted her position to side view just to have some minutes to sleep but minutes passed by but she still can feel being kissed on her face such as her forehead, her eyes, cheeks and nose.

“Stop it you crazy cat.” She lazily whispered while pulling the sheet to wrap around her majestic body.

“But am not a crazy cat Mama Dara.” A tiny voice uttered shutting Dara’s eyes wide open just to be greeted by little Yeongmin who is pouting so cute.

Dara suddenly got up from the bed and realized it was Yeongmin who’s kissing her, it’s his lovely way to wake her from her slumber. With a hand placed on her forehead and her eyes adjusting on the sudden light striking her eyes Dara uttered “Sorry sweets, I didn’t mean to tell you that. Mama just thought you were my cat Dadoong. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry not accepted.” The little guy crossed his arms around his chest and look away from Dara which made Dara smiled amusingly.

“Where did he get that bratty attitude?” she thought but she should admit he’s kinda cute with that attitude of his.

“Well, how about I ask you how could you forgive me?” she said sweetly.

Little by little the cute kid look at her with tantalizing eyes, “ I wanna go to the zoo mama.”

“Is that it? If I bring you to the zoo you’ll forgive me?” and Yeongmin answered her with a nod, “Okay we’ll go to the zoo one of these days.”

“You promise?” the kid asked and Dara answered with a slight nod, “ Seal it Mama Dara.”

“Seal it? How?” the beautiful girl asked with a crease on her forehead.

Yeongmin then point his pinky finger out and grabbed Dara’s finger to and linked it together, “There, sealed!”

Dara can’t help herself but smile, “sealed.” She also uttered.

Yeongmin then ran out of the room while screaming Kwangmin’s name aound the house as if he was super excited to share the news with his twin.

Dara then looked at the bedside table and saw it was already 8:!5 in the morning, she was about to walk towards the bathroom when her phone rang, with a crease on her forehead she looked at her phone and answered the call.

“Yoboseoyo?”

“Noona! How are you? Did you sleep well?” the person on the other line uttered.

“YA! Why are you calling me this early? I bet you want something from me that’s why you called.” Dara uttered and was answered by a chuckle making her smile too.

“Kekekeke… you know me so well noona, anyway I’m having a photo shoot right now and my label mates told me to call you to say that they miss you so much and they want to see you.”

“Aigoo… tell them that I miss them too but ya…I know where this is leading, you guys just want to see me so that I could bring you some food, am I right or am I right?” Dara uttered smiling, she knows these boys well even though they’re not saying their true motives.

Another chuckle answered Dara from the other line, “Noona you’re the best! If you’re not married to Jiyong hyung I’ll be more than glad to marry you myself.”

“Oh shut it Minho-ah, you’re fluttering me now. Kekekeke. Tell the boys that I’ll be there soon okay? Do well at the photoshoot.” Dara then ended the call and went out of the room just to be greeted by her cool husband who’s cooking and the twins who are busy playing with each other.

“Good Morning.” Dara greeted.

“Good Morning Mama Dara!” Kwangmin said with a lovely smile, he then went to Dara and gave her a hug.

“Aigoo.. Thanks for the hug Kwangminnie.” She said while still hugging him.

“That’s a thank you too Mama cause you’re going to take us at the zoo.” Kwangmin answered while trying to sit at the chair near Dara.

Jiyong on the other hand was placing their breakfast on the table, “Let’s eat.” He uttered.

The family ate the breakfast that are prepared by Jiyong, as minutes passed Dara noticed that Jiyong was awfully quiet.

“Is there a problem?” Dara braked the silence.

“Hmmmm?” Jiyong answered while looking at Dara but looked down after a while.

“You’re quite quiet today Ji. Is there something that matters?” Dara asked once again while eating her piece of bacon.

“Ani, I’m just thinking of the concept that would suit with the song I composed for Taeyang’s album when shooting for the music video.” Jiyong said, still can’t make eye contact with his “wife”.

“Hmmmmm… I’m sure you’ll know it soon. You’re a genius when it comes to that field. You’re G-Dragon of Big Bang.” Dara cheered Ji making the latter smile and a little tint of pink on his cheeks became visible.

 “By the way I’ll be going somewhere, Yeongmin Kwangmin do you want to come with me?” Dara asked the twins which was answered by a quick nod by the two.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong stood up and placed his plate on the kitchen sink.

“I’ll be meeting the bling bling guys.”

“Bling bling guys?” Jiyong asked whipped the excess ketchup on the sides of lips of the twins.

Dara nodded and looked at Jiyong, “Yup. Bling bling guys Shinee.”

“Shinee? Oh the guys from the SME? You’re acquainted with them?” Ji became interested about those guys because he heard one of the members is Dara’s fanboy. Well he’s not that dumb when it comes with Dara’s fan boys, he searched it up on the internet.

“Yes, we were together for one cosmetic brand and shoot some commercials for it. They are more like brothers to me because they are like Cheundong’s age.” Dara smiled and put her plate at the kitchen sink too.

“Brothers ei?” Jiyong thought.

“Come on kids let’s get dress and visit those cute guys.” Dara said cutely while clasping her hands.

“Okay Mama.” The twin then ran somewhere quickly.

“I’ll help them get dress, you get dress too.” Jiyong emitted and followed the twins.

After an hour Dara went out of the room wearing a black pants and white loose shirt with a pink beanie, she smiled when she saw the twins on their casual dress too, ready to go.

“Did Dada Ji helped you boys?” she asked while fixing her bracelet and answered by a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter