zoo and the odd sleeping habit

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed after the wedding photos so fast, Dara and Jiyong decided not to brought up the issue of him kissing her because both of them doesn’t know why he canoodled her in front of other people while she responded intensely on that smooched she shared with him.

 

Dara was busy preparing some lunch for the twins when she grabbed her phone and read the message that came from her 2ne1 members.

 

From: Bommie

 

Sandara Park!!!! Kekekeke… We’re coming home with the boys today, maybe we can meet up tonight with a dinner? We missed you so much! T.T

 

The beautiful jumped in delight and doing some weird actions while her smile was from ear to ear making the twins who are sitting at the table look at her weirdly.

 

“Kwangmin, is Mama Dara dancing?” Yeongmin who was holding his pencil and was drawing tapped his twin who at time was looking at their Mama Dara too with wondering eyes.

 

“Hmmm… maybe that’s her ritual while cooking our food?” Kwangmin answered and looked at his twin, then the twin both shrugged their shoulders and continued what they are doing earlier.

 

To: Bommie

 

Of course we can! Just send me a text the moment you reach our dorm and I’ll go there with the twins. I’m excited for you to meet my sons.

 

Dara was still hooked on her phone she hadn’t noticed that the food she was cooking was slowly getting burnt. Kwangmin and Yeongmin once again looked at each other when they smelled something burnt.

 

“What’s that??? It smells awful.” Kwangmin uttered making his twin scrunch his nose,then the twin gazed at Dara once again and saw the pot beside her was smoking with black smoke.

 

“Mama.” Yeongmin uttered getting Dara’s attention away from her phone, “What’s that black smoke from the pot beside you?” The little kid asked making Dara look at her side.

 

Dara’s eyes looked like it’s going to pop out when she realized that the food she was cooking for the boys are getting burnt, she immediately put the fire off.

 

“Oh sheep!! What have I done?” She uttered herself and grabbed a pot holder and opened the pot revealing more black smokes, with a loop side smile she turned the boys.

 

“Who wants to eat pizza and see the animals at the zoo afterwards?” Dara uttered while clasping her hands.

 

The twins shoot their hands immediately in the air and went running to the masters bedroom where there clothes are.

 

“Aigoo.. Good thing Jiyong was not here or he’ll burn me alive too.” Dara bit her finger, she then started to clean the mess she made in the kitchen while the boys are changing.

 

----oOoOo----

 

Jiyong went out of his favorite white Bentley Mansory, he took his glasses off and looked at the building he was standing in front now, a big YGE signage was at the building. He then walked like a model towards the infrastructure and threw her keys towards the guard who immediately went to his car to park it somewhere.

 

“Jiyong my man! Long time no see!” Teddy Park smiled to his fellow composer when he entered his recording studio located at the 2nd floor of the building.

 

“Wazzup brother?” Jiyong flashed his genuine smile and sat at the nearby swivel chair and faced his Teddy hyung.

 

“What brought you here Jiyong? I thought you’re off the work for 2 weeks with sweet Dara?” The older asked while facing his personal computer and was tapping some file that holds various song.

 

“I just want to ask if Yongbae’s title song is done? He texted me when I’m on my way here at the company that they are coming home later today and asked me if what kind of concept would suit his song because I’m the one who made the lyrics.” Jiyong asked the person in charge of the music while he checked his white Blackberry phone if the person he’s waiting for sent him a text message.

 

“Well yeah I’m done making the music for it, and may I add the lyrics were awesome brother. If I didn’t know you well I would say that you made that song for a very special person on your heart.” Teddy looked at Jiyong who just smiled at him and just shrugged his shoulder as an answer.

 

“But I was thinking why did you give that song to Bae? That was a nice song and I believe you should be the one who should sing it you know.” The older crossed his arm across his chest and looked intently at his dongsaeng.

 

Jiyong looked at the guy in front of him who had a gray sweat jacket with loose pants and yellow cap looking right through his eyes.

 

“Well hyung I know that Bae would have done a better job singing that song cause I know he could relate to the lyrics well, yes I’m the one who wrote the lyrics but I know that the song will be incomplete if there’s no emotion when singing it, and I bet Bae would sing it perfectly.” Jiyong answered his sunbae while looking at his fingers and not on Teddy’s eyes.

 

“Well okay, if you out that that way.” Teddy then answered as if closing the argument. The door then opened revealing the president’s personal secretary.

 

“Jiyong-sshi, the president would like to meet you now.” The girl uttered and then closed the door again.

 

Teddy was caught off guard and was still looking at the closed door, he then realized what just happened and looked at his friend.

 

“What have you done this time? Why do the YG appa wants to see you?” Teddy asked Jiyong with concern on his eyes, it’s no secret on their company what Jiyong undergone the last few months, being linked to various girls and lately with that married girl whom her husband ran amok in the company.

 

“Don’tworry hyung, this time it’s not me in fault.  It’s the president this time around who’s at fault with me.” He simply said and stood up from the swivel chair leaving the dumb founded Teddy alone in his studio.

 

----oOoOo----

 

“What the heck?!” Bom shrieked after reading Dara’s reply unto her making the other guys who’s on the line with her at the airport looked at her with weird eyes.

 

“What is it Bom unnie? Have you texted Dara unnie about our dinner tonight?” 2ne1 leader CL at the back of their first born uttered.

 

“Yes I already texted her about the dinner, and guess what she said on her text.” Bom was still looking at her phone as if reading the text message again.

 

“What?” Minzy the maknae asked while getting her headphones from her ears and put it on her back pack.

 

“She said she’ll bring her sons to the dinner!” Bom exclaimed while giving her passport to the inspector.

 

“What?!” Even the Big Bang members whose at their maknae’s back uttered, all of them in state of shock.

 

“But that can’t be happening, we just left Dara and Jiyong a couple of days ago in Korea and now Dara would say she’ll bring their sons? Top who was just listening earlier blurted out.

 

“That’s not humanly possible.” Seungri butted in, he was tapping his I phone vigorously, he’s playing a game.

 

“You sure Dara noona is not on crack when she texted you?” Daesung asked with a crease on his forehead making Bom and the other girls look at him in an odd way.

 

“What?” The doraemon fanatic asked with an interesting look on his face.

 

“Let’s just wait till we land in Seoul, I believe Dara and Jiyong have some explanations to do.” Bom uttered with finality making the other nod in response.

 

While the other are walking towardsthe plane Taeyang on the other hand was slowly walking towards it, “What the heck is happening between my noona and Jiyong?”

 

----oOoOo----

 

Dara was driving slowly with her white Range Rover, she’s not that good on driving but was trying her best at that moment.

 

“Mama where’s Dada Jiji?” Kwangmin who was seating with Yeongmin on the backseat asked while clutching his jacket near his body.

 

“Yah where’s Dada? I thought he’ll be with us when we visit the animals in the zoo.” Yeongmin pouted as if in displeasure.

 

Dara smiled at the twin on the rearview mirror, they looked cute with their heavy jackets and tiny boots. It was especially cold today as if snow was going to fall from the sky.

 

“You’re Dada went somewhere, he said earlier that he’ll be meeting somebody but didn’t tell me who it was. Don’t worry maybe he’ll come with us later when I text him to tell him that we’re in the zoo. Okay?”

 

A nod was just an answer the twin gave to Dara. After a few minutes the petite girl finally parked the car on a vacant sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter