KwonxPark Nuptails

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The cathedral was packed with media, big stars of Korea, big bosses of the YG Entertainment and presidents of other companies, Dara and Ji Young’s families and friends, and of course the ever supportive fans (Selected FANS) all dressed in black elegant and luxurious dresses, guys were in their tux and the ladies in their stylish dresses.

 

Dara’s jaw dropped when she saw how many people are present there, she was also surprise when her father stood beside her and held her hand softly.

 

“Appa.” Dara uttered.

 

Her father just smiled, Dara swore she saw tiny tears on her father’s eyes before her and her father started walking down the aisle. Dara looked around as she slowly walked and in just a matter of seconds she found herself now standing in front of her groom, no other than Kwon Ji Young who was dressed in a white tux.

 

Ji Young can’t take his gaze off at Dara when he finally saw her that close, he hates to admit but Dara looked drop dead gorgeous on the wedding gown, “What a lovely bride…. And… she’s my bride.” Ji thought as she looks closely at Dara.

 

Still the stylish leader can’t believe they are now outside the resort and now standing in front of each other and  a few steps away from the priest who’s going to wed them. The last thing Ji Young remembered is that some guys took him and made him inhale something which made him unconscious, and the next thing he know some guys were fixing his hair and makeup and he was dressed in that white tux.

 

Dara’s father gave Dara’s hand to Ji Young and the gorgeous guy accepted it unconsciously because he was still bewitched of Dara’s beauty.

 

The wedding went smoothly and the next thing they know the ceremony was finally coming to an end, honestly they were spacing out the rest of the wedding that they didn’t know what really happened, it happened so fast that they didn’t noticed it…dumbfounded…

 

“You may kiss your bride.” The priest finally uttered and that made Ji Young and Dara come back from their senses. Both of them looked at the priest with widened eyes and can’t believe expressions.

 

“WHAT?!” the couple said in unison and looked at each other, as if they were snapped back to the reality that they were really married to each other.

 

Dara quickly pinched Ji Young’s cheeks which made the guy’s cheek red.

 

“Ouch!” Ji Young uttered and patted his cheek with his hand.

 

“Oh my God! This is real?!” Dara uttered with confusion on her eyes and voice, she then looked t the priest with a not believing expression painted on her face. “Is this for real?”

 

The priest slowly nodded which made Dara looked at Ji Young with worry on her face, just then the gorgeous guy looked back at her seriously and held her hand and slowly inched towards her and gave her a little peck on her cheek which made the crowd go gaga.

 

“Let’s just go with the flow right now and sort things up later.” Ji Young whispered and smiled unto her and signaled her to face the crowd.

 

Dara just agreed and what Ji Young told her to do and when they faced the crowd they saw different e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter