glimpse of the past XD

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italized scenarios are the past events that happened.. enjoy my beloved readers!

---oOoOo---

The light of the bright sun from the opened window and the soft kiss of the air were the ones that greeted Kwon Jiyong the moment he opened his eyes, scanning the bed with his soft hands he found himself alone in the big bed. Flash of memories run through his mind and he can’t help but cover his eyes ones again with his hands as if frustrated.

“How can I face her today when were so near on doing what couples do intimately last night?” he thought, a deep sigh then followed, “Come on Jiyong you should face her no matter what because it’s also your fault why the two of you ended up this way. Aigooo…”

Forcing himself to get away from the comfy bed, he quickly got the nightwear off him and went outside after wearing a plain shirt. Smell of coffee and burning fried eggs greeted him that calm morning, wait? BURNING FRIED EGGS?

The younger’s eyes grew wide when he saw Dara running like a headless chicken with a smoking frying pan towards the sink, “What happened?”

Dara was caught surprised after hearing the baritone voice and because of her clumsiness, she unintended dropped the smoking pan with a looked like charcoal eggs on the floor, the elder can’t yelp in horror.

Seeing that his wife might have been hurt, he strides towards the beautiful girl as fast as he can, Dara was about to pick up the pan from the floor but Jiyong was quick enough to stop her. Concern was written all over his magnificent face while checking if she’s alright or if she’s hurt.

“Are you okay? Is any part of you hurt? Did you burn your hands?” he asked in just a span of a second, he was caressing her hands and looking if she got burn,  seeing that her hands is totally fine he then hold her face and scanned it.

Dara was taken aback by Jiyong’s action, she know that the younger was worrying about her for she can see it clearly. Her heart beats fast as she can feel the warm hands of the great Kwon leadah caressing her face softly and examining it.

“Amm…I’m…I’m fine…” Dara managed to say, mentally cursing with stuttering the words.

“You sure?” his eyes still painted with concern, his orbs directly looking at the girl’s eyes as if looking if she’s really stating the truth.

A nod was the girl’s answer, Jiyong can’t help but let a deep sigh out after making sure that Dara is totally fine. Out of nowhere he pulled Dara towards him and enveloped her into a tight hug. “Am glad you’re not hurt.”

The beautiful girl doesn’t know how to react when she felt the warm feeling after Jiyong hugged her tightly, her heart is going wild inside her chest and she know she must be alarmed about it, but why does it feel so good and right as if her blood was rushing through her veins in just a millisecond and making her feel elevated?

Unknowingly, Dara wrapped her arms at the guy’s waist as she sunk her body further towards her husband’s warm and cozy body, her eyes slowly shut and her lips formed a light smile.

The two of them stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, they both agreed that it was a great feeling. Jiyong was the first one who snapped from his fantasy when his heart stabled its beating, seeing how the two of them were so close with each other he immediately untangled his arms from her and stepped a few steps from her.

“go--- good--- good to know you’re not hurt.” Jiyong stammered, he immediately looked down when he felt his face heated, he knows that he’s blushing for sure. “I’ll---- I’ll take a shower first..” and with that he walked away leaving Dara in the kitchen with the mess in the floor.

Dara’s lips hanged for a second after the younger left, she doesn’t know why but she felt something is missing when the warmth that she was feeling earlier was gone. Her eyes widened once again when her brain analyzed everything that just happened, a tint of red flashed on her cheeks and she can’t help but bit her finger softly.

“Oh my kimchi, what just happened? Did we just hug each other tightly?” as if remembering what just happened last night between the two of them, a darker shade of red masked her beautiful face, “What the hell is happening between the of us?”

At the other side, Jiyong slammed his hand at the wall of their bathroom. He was breathing deeply and he can’t help but lay his hand on his chest, feeling the erratic beating of his heart. “She really got you Kwon Jiyong… and damn she caught you real hard. The only thing is, does she feel the same way unto you?” He thought.

He immediately opened the shower and let his eyes close, remembering the moment he deposited the money in the bank when he left her freezing in the Han River, that was the time he accepted and surrendered on their bet. She won smoothly. He can’t help but smile. “So this is the feeling of being finally in love? Feels great KWON JIYONG.”

But then an image of a girl crept on her mind and the smile that was once painted on his sweet lips because of admitting he’s in love with Dara was erased. A groan left Jiyong’s throat as the bitter memory of his first love surfaced.

Jiyong was dancing his off at an empty practice room, he was trying and trying to make his dance and moves go perfect. Sweat was dripping in his face when he heard a soft knock at the door. He immediately stopped and looked back just to smile when he saw who it was.

A beautiful girl was standing at the door and walked towards him oh so slowly, she was wearing her school uniform and her black straight hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. It was his girlfriend, Kwon Boa.

“Practicing really hard?” she managed to say as she pulled a floral handkerchief from her pocket and softly wiped the sweat on his face.

He magnetically smiled and holds her hand and pressed it more on his face after placing a soft kiss on it, “Yeah, the audition was a few weeks from now and I can’t afford not to perfect it.”

She then pouted and looked lovingly unto him, “You shouldn’t tire yourself so much; you’ll get sick you know. I know for sure that Yang Hyun Suk would not forgive himself if he wouldn’t sign you up for his company.”

Jiyong laughed, “That’s why I love you Kwon Boa because you know what to say to make me feel happy.”

“Of course!” Boa grinned.

Kwon Boa and Kwon Jiyong were dating for two years that time, Jiyong was envied by countless boys because he was able to date the ideal girl of many. She’s a couple of years older than him; she’s in High School while he’s still in Middle High. He’s totally in love with her and would do anything just to satisfy her. He knows that Boa is quite ambitious and has many goals in life and he’s sure enough that he’ll support her no matter what.

“So where are the other guys? Why are you practicing all by yourself?”They were currently sitting at the bench with their hands intertwined with each other, holding it tightly.

“Youngbae and Seunghyun hyung were finishing their projects which are due today, Daesung’s having his vocal lessons and I don’t know where Seungri went too.”

Boa just nod as an answer and looked around just to study the place where his boyfriend was spending most of his time whenever she’s not around, when her gaze went back to her boyfriend, she was caught off guard how intense Jiyong was looking at her.

“What?”

Jiyong just smiled.

“What is it Jiyong?”

Jiyong bit his lips and slowly pulled Boa’s hand and enveloped it with his, “You know I love you, right?”

Boa giggled, her boyfriend is somewhat cheesy but she must admit she likes it. “Of course I know, you know I love you too right?”

The younger can’t help but smile like a crazy man and can’t help but place a kiss on his girlfriend’s cheeks.

Loud and continuous knocks brought Jiyong in the present, he softly closed the shower and listened more if the knock he was hearing earlier was real, well he’s still dazed with his past.

After a few seconds of quietness, a series of knocks in the door was heard.

“Jiyong? Ba----Baby can you please hurry up? I still need to shower and fix myself; we need to be in the Seoul Dome for the rehearsals with the other idols for GDA. We’re going to be late.”

Jiyong can’t help but smile and bit his lip he doesn’t know why but he’s really happy whenever Dara calls him baby, then an idea popped on his mind, something about the favor that Dara should do in exchange of him wearing that hideous sleepwear for her last night.

“I’ll be out in a moment.”

“Please hurry up.” He then heard shuffles going away from the door.

---oOoOo---

Jiyong was walking out of the main door while checking his phone, Dara on the other hand was gathering some things on her bag in a hurry. The younger was already settled in the car when the wife went out of the door and closed it up. The got his forehead creased when he saw his wife, Dara was holding a bag back that looked heavy due to the things which she put inside.

The beautiful girl heaved a deep breath after getting herself comfy inside the car and placing the big bag in the back; she looked at Jiyong and saw him having a quizzical and puzzled look on his superb face.

“What?”

“What’s with the bag? Did you just packed our hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter