Decision Time

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara spanked TOP with her hands which made the guy burst into laughter after seeing the older girl’s reaction on his comment.

 

“Ya! I’m not a hard hearted person.” Dara exclaimed, still hitting TOP.

 

TOP quickly stood up and tried to escape from Dara’s spanking hands, he was still laughing because he was enjoying teasing the cute old girl.

 

“Then if you’re not a hard hearted kind of girl then you’re a cold hearted one.” TOP continued teasing.

 

“Ya!” Dara yelled while trying to hit TOP some more but the guy ran as fast as he could and she can’t cope with the distance TOP has created.

 

The cold night was filled with TOP’s laughter while looking behind him and saw Dara running towards him.

 

On the other hand at Big Bang’s dormitory, Ji Young went out of their dormitory to have some cold night air. It bores him to hell when he’s just sitting inside the dorm and not doing anything. After a few minutes of breathing the fresh air Ji Young decided to go inside and was about to when he noticed a girl walking towards him and coming out from the darkness.

 

Ji Young’s almond eyes turned into tiny slits when he recognized the girl, it was the married girl who tricked him by saying that she’s single and doesn’t have a family.

 

“What are you doing here? Don’t you know that you would cause me another scandal if a media man caught you going in here?” JI Young uttered with such coldness on his voice.

 

“GD, I just want to say I’m sorry on deceiving you and telling you I’m still single.” The girl who looked like an angel uttered softly as if she can’t break a breakable plate.

 

“I don’t want to hear another word from you, the damage has been done and you can’t do anything about it, just go home and take good care of your kid and your husband.” The handsome guy uttered while trying to open the door of the dorm.

 

“But I don’t want to go home GD, if you would like let’s ran away from all of this. I’ll go anywhere with you!” the girl uttered as if pleading towards the almighty leader of the famous boy group.

 

Ji Young turned to her and looked at her as if she’s the lowest kind of woman in the planet; sarcasm filled his voice while saying the words that insults the woman until her bones.

 

“Who do you think you are? It’s just a one night stand and you’re acting as if I would leave all these glorious things that surround me just to be with you? You’re dreaming lady; you’re not even worth to look at now. If I were you I would scram and go home and maybe take good care of the kid that you have than wasting your time and say some stupid things. Don’t appear at my sight from now on, .”

 

And with that Ji Young went in on their sophisticated dormitory leaving the shocked girl behind.

 

“Where you from?” Daesung asked Ji Young who just went in from the outside.

 

“Just inhaled some fresh air, I’m going to bed.” Ji Young answered and quickly walked towards his room.

 

The morning comes and it was the deadline for Dara’s answer, both Dara and Ji Young didn’t sleep well the other night, Ji Young was thinking what would Dara’s answer be while Dara was telling herself the reasons why she would answer no to the proposal.

 

At exactly 9 in the morning, 2ne1’s manager and Dara went to the YG Building. When Dara went off the car and entered the classy YG Building a smile was flashed on her face when she saw someone, someone who’s a dear friend to her. He was the popular solo artist of YG and is a handsome oppa for most of the teenage girls in Korea, it was Se7en.

 

“Yo Dara my beautiful friend, what’s up?”Se7en greeted her and hugged her for a brief moment.

 

“Se7en!!! Didn’t know your back from the tours you have, you haven’t sent me even a single text message telling me you are back here in Korea and is in home.” Dara said and scowled towards the attractive guy.

 

“Mian Dara, I slept for a straight whole day because of the concerts I have held in different places and haven’t had the chance to text you.”

 

Dara flashed a bright smile towards her friend, “You’re apology will be accepted if you would treat me to dinner together with my 2ne1 members.”

 

“Sure, later tonight I would treat you.” Se7en answered without second thoughts.

 

Dara beamed after hearing what Se7en said and clapped her hands to express her happiness.

 

“But earlier today I have scanned some blogs and saw you as one of the hottest item, are you dating my little brother Kwon Ji Young?” Se7en asked with such malice, he loves to tease Dara because she looks cute on her reactions.

 

Dara’s defences gone up when she heard Ji Young’s name, she put a disgusted look on her face which made the good- looking guy laugh out loud.

 

“I’m not that crazy to date him Se7en, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter