The Big Revelation

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s phone was ringing loudly, Ji Young who was busy at that moment on his clothes looked at her with annoyance painted on his face.

 

Dara smiled shyly and turned around, when she was sure that the guy was not looking at her she stocked her tongue out unto him and grin annoyingly which made her cuter and younger on her age.

 

“You’re the reason why my phone was ringing endlessly!” Dara screamed inside her head.

 

She then pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at the caller id.

 

“Omo! It’s Mark hyung!” she said in a worried tone, she was panicking at the moment and stumps her feet unknowingly. “He’s going to be mad because I’m not present at the meeting..” She continued while biting her fingernail. “Aish! Just because of this guy! I‘m in trouble!” She murmured softly and turned around just to be startled because Ji Yong was standing proudly in front of her now and obviously heard what she just said.

 

His face was expressing nothing, just looking at the girl in front of him; he then grabbed the cell phone on her hands and looked at the caller id.

 

“Ya!” That was the only word that Dara was able to utter when Ji Young grabbed her phone. “Give me my phone back!”

 

To Dara’s surprise he answered the call. Dara’s face was filled with surprise, her eyes widened and dropped at the action.

 

“Ya! What are you doing! You’re not supposed to answer somebody’s call!” She hurriedly tried to get her phone but Ji Young was just avoiding him, when she tried to grab her phone, he extends his arm upward, trying his best not to give the phone to Dara. Unconsciously Dara’s body was too close to Ji Young’s body; both of them didn’t realize that they looked like a couple that was playing with each other. Customers from that clothing store were looking at them amazement on their eyes, some quickly shoot a picture and was whispering to each other.

 

Ji Young trying all his might to avoid the phone towards Dara didn’t realize people are looking at them, he then forcefully backed Dara off by pushing her head making her away from him, well what could Dara do, the guy is so much stronger than her.

 

Her beautiful eyes were like popping out when she saw Ji Young, now talking at the person who was calling at her.

 

“Anneong haseoyo.” Ji Young greeted.

 

Dara don’t know what her manager was talking about on the other line because Ji Young didn’t bother to turn the phone to loud speak mode.

 

Ji young’s expression switched into shock and looked at her weirdly.

 

Dara who noticed it stopped what she was doing and just stand there quietly; her face was now filled with worry. Worries like her manager would be angry because she’s not in the meeting and a guy answered her phone.

 

“Ottoke?! Manager would be surprised and will be angry at the same time because I’m with a guy! What would he think?!” She murmured silently biting her fingers again, bad habit when she’s nervous or don’t know what to do.

 

After a few more minutes Ji Young ended the call, bewilderment was still painted on his face. He then slowly looked at his fellow YG artist.

 

“Yaa.” He uttered while handing the phone back to Dara.

 

Dara who doesn’t know what to do at that moment looked at the guy, just then her face was filled with hatred because he believed that he put her in trouble.

 

“! Why did you answer my manager’s call?! What would he think?! I’m with a guy that is possible to be my boyfriend in secret?! You know I’m in a strict no dating policy!!! You put me in a big trouble!” She screamed on his face.

 

To her surprise the guy just stood there and looked at her deeply, not bothered with the words she just said. After a few minutes of silence he then uttered the words that would make Dara’s heart pound so hard inside her chest.

 

“You done with your speech?” he said with a blank facial expression but his eyes were sparkling with worry; he can’t hide the fact that he was feeling something inside, trouble. “After I change my clothes we must return to the building, the president wants to talk to us.” Ji Young started heading towards the dressing room after grabbing some clothes from the stall.

 

Dara was stunned and didn’t know how to react and fell stoned on her position, after a few moments when the situation finally sank towards her head her eyes broaden and dropped open.

 

“What?!” she said horrifyingly and run towards the dressing room not thinking that Ji Young was changing his clothes, she opened the door of the room just to be surprised to see Ji Young’s upper body .

 

Ji young stared at Dara who was now looking at him with surprise on her face, he then looked at his body and realizing that he was half . His eyes widened as he looked again to Dara and hurriedly crossed his arm on his chest.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ji Young screamed like a schoolgirl.

 

Dara rushed to close the door realizing that she accidentally saw the mighty leader’s body, her face turned red in a second when the image of Ji Young half flashed on her brain.

 

“Omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed inside her head, “Ya….ya… I’ll…I’ll…I’ll be waiting a…a…outside the store.” She said stuttering and walked towards the door.

 

Ji Young who’s inside the room heard Dara’s footsteps, face palm. “Aish!!!!!!!!! That girl saw my upper body!” his face was also blushing and he knows it. “Ya, you’re a guy KWON JI YOUNG! It’s normal that girl saw your body, that’s not uncommon, and besides it’s just Dara.” He consoles his self, more on convincing himself while he slowly looked his reflection on the mirror in front of him. “It’s Dara Kwon Ji Young!!!!! Your long time crush?!” His mind answered him. “Aish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he hissed while stamping his foot like a toddler, kyowayo!.

 

After a few minutes of waiting Ji Young finally got out of the store, he was now wearing a pink polo shirt with a red and white polka dot bowtie, he even changed his pants and shoes, white tight pants matched his polo and a pink rubber shoes. He even wore big black glasses, take note without the glass just to give emphasis on his getup.

 

“Wow, anything suits him; he looked good with simple clothes.” Dara thought when she snapped a quick glance to the guy. She didn’t dare to say a word unto him because she was still embarrassed by her action earlier.

 

Ji Young noticed Dara’s silence; he then cleared his throat creating a slight sound which made Dara looked unto him. He didn’t dare to look at Dara’s face because he was afraid that he would blush again just thinking what Dara saw earlier.

 

“Forget what you saw, let’s go.” After saying these words he then walked hurriedly with his hand left hand on his pocket and his right hand holding on a shopping bag.

 

Dara didn’t say anything and just followed Ji Young.

 

After a few minutes they were back at the YG Building, Dara and Ji Young’s managers were waiting for them at the hallway. Dara’s heart was pounding really hard inside her ribcage, she thinks she’s going to have a heart attack, her hands were cold and her knees were shaking because she knows that she’s in big trouble and not only her manager wants to talk to her but also the president. She simply glanced on his side where Ji Young was walking confidently with her; the guy’s face was expressionless. She can’t figure what was he feeling at the moment, is his heart beating wildly like her? Is his hands and knees feels

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter