BoA

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boa was about to order another cup of coffee when her phone rang, her eyes rolled after seeing who’s calling her, after a few seconds of deciding if she’s going to answer the call she finally answered with a cold tone.

“Kwon Jiyong, where are you? I’ve been here at the café waiting for you for a couple of hours now.”

A cheerful noises as background can be clearly heard as she waited for her past boyfriend to explain himself.

“Sorry I can’t make it. Just go home and write whatever you want to write, I don’t care if it’s something that’s going to oppose me or something that I could thank you in the near future. I’m just calling you to inform you that after seeing how many texts and calls you sent to contact me. I’ll see you around.”

After that the charismatic leader of Big Bang ended the phone, Boa can’t help but grit her teeth for she was so annoyed, Jiyong never turned her down on the past or even treated her like this, she was always his top priority.

A tear came rolling down her cheeks and she wiped it angrily as she remembered why the two of them parted ways.

Boa’s eyes widened after reading a letter which she saw on her locker at the school, went agape. She can’t believe what she’s been reading and can’t help but scream in delight.

She was accepted to the school she was applying for scholarship, it was based in the United States and she know its once in a lifetime opportunity to be given this privilege.

She was about to call her boyfriend whom she know is spending his time practicing again when her smile suddenly fade away. Boa knows that Jiyong won’t like the idea of her moving to another country for that means that they will be far from each other.

With a deep sigh Boa was about to put her phone in her pocket again when her phone rang, looking at it her heart beats fast. It was Jiyong.

“Yo---yobeoseoyo?” the girl can’t help but stutter, what will her boyfriend’s reaction be if he knew she’ll be going away?

“Darling, where are you? I have something amazing to tell you!” Jiyong excitedly uttered.

“I’m still at school; let’s meet at our favorite café?”

“Sure! I’ll see you in a bit!” and with that her younger boyfriend ended the call.

Boa can’t help but let a deep sigh out, she can feel her heart beat excitedly at a moment and nervous at one second, gathering her things and placing it organize it on her bag as she went towards their favorite hangout.

Aroma of the freshly brewed coffee welcomed the beautiful girl and that made her heart calm for a moment, as she went towards their usual table, she can’t help but smile when she her perfect boyfriend sitting as if trying to contain his self at the chair. He already ordered their usual drinks and she can’t help but think that her boyfriend is absolutely perfect.

“I know he’ll understand me, it’s for our future right?” she thought, convincing herself that everything will be alright.

Jiyong excitedly turned around when he heard footsteps towards him, a wide smile can’t help but flash at the younger’s lips, even before Boa can walk towards the table Jiyong walked towards her and hugged her tightly catching her off guard.

“Boa my dreams are starting to be fulfilled, I passed the audition and Yang Hyun Suk sunbaenim told me I have a great future in the business. He even told me that I could debut a few months from now.” Jiyong excitedly told him, he loosened his grip unto her and looked deeply in her eyes.

Boa felt ecstatic about his achievement, she knows he’s great with his craft but it made her more proud that someone so respectful saw Jiyong’s greatness. “Really? Am really happy and proud to you darling!”

Jiyong pulled her towards their table and made her sat up, he even brought her soft hands towards his cheeks, “You knowyou’re the reason why I make my craft perfect right? I want you to be proud of me.”

“Kwon Jiyong you’re really cheesy you know that?” Boa can’t help but utter making the younger grin playfully, but deep inside her she know that even if Jiyong was acting all corny and cheesy he was telling her the truth.

Can’t help herself anymore she withdraw her hands from the younger making Jiyong look at her questioningly, a deep sigh once again got out from her system and she let her gaze fall in her hands which are now placed on her lap.

“Darling what’s wrong? Is something wrong?” Jiyong asked worriedly when he saw her girlfriend look sad and in a tick of crying. “Are you hurt somewhere?”

“I’m moving far away from here.” Boa started as she slowly looked at the guy she really fell in love with, she clearly saw his expression changed to confusion.

“What do you mean from moving?”

“I got the answer from the scholarship I applied in the United States, they granted me with full scholarship with the course I want to take up. Jiyong you know I really want to be a good journalist and I believe through this I can finally reach my dream.” Boa uttered while slowly reaching for the younger’s hands.

But Jiyong flinched his hands away while looking at her hurtfully, “You’re going to leave me?”

“You know that I love you right? And even if I go away from you, you know I’ll continue loving you and supporting you.”

“You’re going away!” Jiyong yelled, he really don’t like what his girlfriend’s decision was.

“It’s for the future Jiyong.” Boa retorted back.

“But you can achieve what you want to be even you’re here Boa.”

“I have ambitions Jiyong! Just like you! You know that this opportunity is once in a lifetime just like what you’ve got with the YG Entertainment, why can’t you just support me?”

Tilting his head at the side and looking directly to Boa, he stood up and gathered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter