Hello Baby Revealed

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A pounding headache woke Kwon Jiyong the next day. After opening his eyes slowly he scanned his surrounding just to have knot forming on his forehead, also noticing that he’s in his comfortable sleeping clothes. He clearly remembers that he’s at Big Bang dormitory drinking cans of cold beer together with his beloved members.

 

“How the heck did I end up sleeping on my bed?” he tried one more time recalling the past events but he ended up searing headache pounding on his skull.

 

After much effort of pulling himself up he then went outside the room just to be greeted by a chaotic living room, Kwangmin and Yeongmin were running in circles as if playing a game of tag and not noticing him standing there looking at them with bewilderment on his eyes. A familiar figure sitting on the much comfortable couch situated at the center of the room.

 

“Good you’re awake, finally may I add.” The voice called out making the hangover boy walk slowly towards the one who’s talking.

 

Dami smirked after seeing closely her brother’s wasted face; she put down the magazine she read again and again just to waste her time for waiting for the younger to wake up.

 

“What are you doing here this early noona?” Jiyong asked after recognizing it was his older sister.

 

The elder stood up and crossed her arm, “I just went by to drop the twins here, I thought you would pick them up yesterday but clearly you didn’t so here we are.”

 

The gorgeous guy just remembered what happened last day, he cursed under his breath after remembering what happened. How can he pick the twins up when the commotions concerning Bom and the other 2ne1 members showed up and retrieving Dara.

 

After realizing about his wife whom he left at the cold Han River, with a panic expression he looked at his sister, as if getting what his brother was initiating she grinned and walked towards the kitchen making the younger follow her.

 

“Dara went out an hour ago, telling me that Daddy YG summoned for her because of some things.” Dami uttered while placing a plate on the microwave for her to reheat the food that Dara prepared for Jiyong earlier that morning.

 

“And what are those things?” eyeing the elder, he definitely have some idea popping on his brilliant mind why the president called for his beautiful wife.

 

“Are you seriously asking me that? You know what exactly what Daddy is planning to tell Dara.”

 

“Tell me noona how did you end up conniving with YG appa with this Hello Baby Project?” Jiyong asked with such curiosity on his voice while eyeing his sister seriously.

 

“Just for fun.” The elder answered with such naughtiness. She picked the heated plate out of the microwave and placed it in front of his brother who on the other hand ate it without further ado.

 

“You guys are really unpredictable and amazingly crazy at the same time.” Jiyong muttered under his breath making his sister grin mischievously.

 

---OoOoO---

 

(YG Building, President’s Office)

 

Dara’s blood pressure seemed to push at the highest level after hearing what the YG president Yang Hyun Suk unravel unto her but tried her most effort to remain calm, suddenly the fluffy cushion she was sitting at that moment seemed to be the most uncomfortable one on the planet.

 

“So what you’re saying is that I, Jiyong and the twins are on the reality program called Hello Baby? And your crew taped our every move wherever we are these past few days?” Dara asked alarmingly calm making the middle aged guy sitting in front of her shift uncomfortably on his sit while slowly nodding his head.

 

The beautiful girl gently massaged her temples as if it was suddenly in pain while her eyes were shut, she took a couple of deep breathes trying to calm her nerves but she can’t possibly cool herself after knowing this secret.

 

“Daddy YG!! How can you do this to us?! Keeping this project a secret without us knowing that on the next days netizens and people are going to watch a reality program that was filmed without us knowing?!” Dara screamed, she can’t contain her feelings bottled up anymore.

 

President YG leaned his back at the soft sofa after hearing Dara’s sentiments as if her voice was enough to push him on his seat. With few attempts to swallow the lump that formed on his throat he finally answered…

 

“Well it’s not that I’m going to hide it from you for a long time, it’s just for a week of secret filming and after the twins finally went back with their parents I planned to inform you about it but things went out of hand.” YG appa tried to explain just for him to earn another round of glare from one of his most precious artist.

 

“How could you do this unto us Appa?! You even told us that you want us stop working for a week for us to pretend like we are having a honeymoon but the truth is you’re planning behind our back! What would Jiyong say when he knows about this?!” Dara huffed, standing from the chair and just continued staring at the fidgeting man.

 

“Well it’s not that Jiyong doesn’t know about it.” YG mumbled while his fingers caressing each other at a tense way.

 

Dara’s ears perked up after hearing Hyun Suk’s mumbles. “What?! Jiyong knew about it but I didn’t?! That traitor! Am going to torture him painfully slow and kill him later!” Dara’s eyes wide as saucers, her facial expression murderous and her aura alarmingly sinful.

 

YG stood up after hearing Dara’s words, and as if trying his best to explain. His hands vigorously shaking in front of him as if saying that Jiyong didn’t do anything wrong while his expressions says that he’s ready to tell everything to Dara.

 

 “No..No..No… Originally Jiyong doesn’t know about it too but while you guys are at the Amusement Park he accidentally discovered the filming and the crew, that explains also how the twins ended up on my house after his event for you at the Namsan Tower.”

 

Dara can’t help but blush recalling the event that her “husband” made after making her wait for hours. “You’re men taped the event that Jiyong made for me?”

 

To her amazement the powerful man in front of her shook his head after smiling a little, “He said we can’t and he won’t allow it saying that he doesn’t want people whose going to watch the program see what event he made because he purely made that event to make up unto you for that horrible experience you gained in the amusement park.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter