Chapter 91

Something Called Love...

I am so sorry for being MIA for a while after my vacation. I got sick after my vacation and lost my voice. It took me a full week to regain my voice again. there were also some other issues that made me unable to update.

i hope this chapter makes up for the loss. I promise i will come up with more and longer chapters soon.

Do enjoy this chapter. Tell me what you think? Do I already lost my touch?


 

“Wow Changmin, you’ve finally finished your intership here.” Jung Yunho announced as he signed the last file of grades for his personal assistant.

“Yeah, time passed by so quickly.” The tall boy nodded in return, he couldn’t help but to feel a little sad to end the internship that lasted for a few months.

“Your grades are above average. You should be able to get a nice job very quickly. If there’s any problem, I could help by sending a letter of recommendation.” The CEO offered.

Yunho himself couldn’t believe that he could last having the evil Changmin as his personal assistant. Changmin not only learned a lot from him, but he learned a few useful things from the boy as well. Changmin felt like a part of his family already and also for the fact that he is Jung Jihye’s boyfriend.

“Actually hyung, can I ask a favour from you? No, I mean… a few favours?” Changmin timidly asked.

Yunho raised an eyebrow. Changmin rarely calls him ‘hyung’ in the office, unless he wants something from him. “I’ll… help the best I can.”

“I want to work in your company.” Changmin pleaded in the best puppy-eyes he could muster with his hands clasped together in front of him.

Yunho bursted into laughter. “Arasso, just send me a portfolio of your latest work. I’ll look it up and see if you’re worthy.” The CEO half-joked.

“Aish, but hyung! You’ve seen all of my work and portfolios when I work here. Is that not enough?” he pouted back in protest.

Yunho cleared his throat and sat straight in his seat. “This company has a strict policy. You have to be evaluated just like everyone else who wants to enter this company. I can’t just let you work here just because you’re my sister’s boyfriend.”

Changmin immediately understood his serious tone. Although Jung Yunho is a friendly and easy-to-get-along-with CEO, he is very strict and serious when it comes to work matters.

“If you send your work quickly, I’ll give you an answer no longer than a week. Understood?”

Changmin nodded in return. “There’s also something else… you know that Jihye’s birthday is in a few days right?”

“How could I forget my own sister’s birthday?” Yunho raised an eyebrow in return, trying to comprehend what he meant.

“I know The Jungs always celebrate their birthdays together. I’m planning to make a surprise party for Jihye, organized by myself.”

“This isn’t going to be like how you guys organized my surprise birthday party right? Trust me, she’s gonna break down into tears and ignore you for a week.” The protective brother gave his two cent.

“No, it’s not! It’s going to be sweet and sentimental. Besides, your party turned out that way because of Junsu hyung’s fault.”

“I don’t know about this…”

“I have everything planned out already. I just need you guys to help finish the rest. Please~”

“Okay, do what you want. But you need my parents full approval too. You know how my mother is very hard to please…” Yunho smirked as he said the last sentence.

 

 

Yunho came home a little late that day. His family were already having dinner at that time. He found Ji Eun in the kitchen feeding the twins rice cereals. According to his mother-in-law, Jiyool and Jiho are now ready to be given solid food.

“Say ah~ omma made this just for you!” Ji Eun held the spoon near Jiho’s eager mouth as he ate a spoonful of it.

“Umm~ delicious! Omma’s angels are eating so well!” she continued showering them with compliments.

“Appa’s home!” Yunho announced himself after discovering that they were all in the kitchen. He the twins' hair and gave them each a peck on their heads. "Jiyoolie looks cute today!" he complimented the baby girl's appearance. She had a small bow hairpin on her hair.

Jiyool smiled widely as Jiho jumped excitedly in his baby chair at the sight of their father. Meanwhile, the mother was slightly pouting as she sighed to herself. “You didn’t even call that you’re going to be late.”

Yunho immediately went to his wife’s side and wrapped an arm around her waist. He gave her a short kiss on the lips and temple before whispering in her ear. “Mian baby, I should’ve called. Just discussing an important project with Changmin.”

The wife nodded softly. “But I thought his internship is over already.” She started a conversation while preparing dinner for her husband.

“It’s true but he wanted to work with me again.” Yunho replied, taking a seat at the table.

While their mother was busy serving dinner for their father, Jiho was frantically reaching out for his bowl of rice cereal. “Yunnie can you help feed the babies till I get your dinner ready?” Ji Eun asked.

Yunho gladly took the bowl  and spooned some rice cereal to Jiho’s awaiting mouth. But he made a mess as the little boy was moving too much. Jiyool watched impatiently as she was trying to reach out for her father to feed her.

“Bambi wants some too? Say ah~” Yunho called out his nickname for his beloved daughter.

“Are you really giving that nickname for Jiyool?” Ji Eun chuckled as she placed her husband’s dinner on the table.

“It’s cute! Besides, she really does have bambi eyes!”

“Everything for appa’s little girl.” Ji Eun sighed as she took back the duty to feed the babies. “Yunnie, you made a mess!”

***

After putting the babies to sleep, Ji Eun headed towards her husband’s home office with a cup of tea in hand. She peeked inside to find her husband concentrating on a large paper laid out on his table. He didn’t even notice her as she placed the cup on the coffee table and headed towards him.

He only noticed her presence when he felt Ji Eun massaging his shoulders from behind. “You work too hard oppa. Tomorrow is the weekends.”

Yunho just smiled in return as he took one of her hands and kissed it. “That’s why I have to work on this before next week starts. Are the twins asleep?”

“Dae, they always sleep on time.” She nodded, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

“I pretty jealous at how close you are with our babies. They listen to you so well and you give them more kisses that to me.” Yunho suddenly pouted.

“I love you too Yunnie. Besides, don’t you see how excited they are whenever they see you?” Ji Eun reasoned. “Maybe you should spend more time at home.”

“I think so too.” Yunho finally turned around in his seat and stood up while wrapping his arms around his wife.

“I missed your warm hugs” she mumbled.

“I missed hugging you like this.” He admitted.

 

 

“Morning sunshine!” Jung Ji Eun cooed to her daughter while showering kisses all over her face. Jiyool was waving her arms and legs in excitement upon seeing her mother. She had a wide smile on that cute face of hers.

“Uri Jiyoolie just woke up!” The mother lifted the yawning baby girl in her arms.

“Is your oppa up already?” Ji Eun continued talking to her daughter who was rubbing her eyes sleepily while checking on Jiho.

The little boy who was sleeping in a separate crib had already woken up, he was too engrossed in his whole fist in his mouth. Upon seeing his mother and twin sister, he smiled and chuckled cutely showing his small pair of bottom front teeth.

“Omma’s babies are such morning persons! Should we go wake up your appa?” The young mother walked towards her bedroom after carrying both babies in her arms.

Ji Eun had been taking the role as a young mother for six months now. She has gotten the hang of the new role. Everyday is like a new adventure for her, she learned a lot of things from the twins. Sure it’s normal for new mothers to experience countless of laughters, cries and whines from their babies. But it’s a twice as much new experience for Ji Eun because she had a pair of twin girl and boy to take care of.

“Sshh… appa is still sleeping…” she placed a finger over Jiyool’s mouth who was starting to giggle happily at the sight of her father.

Jung Yunho aka the father of the twins was sleeping soundly on the king sized bed. He stayed up late last night, spending his time in his home office. Ji Eun bit her lip while trying to suppress her laughter as she placed Jiho near Yunho’s head. Jiyool was placed at her most favourite place, her appa’s chest. If the baby girl couldn’t sleep at night, she will immediately fall asleep if Yunho rocked her leaning against his warm chest. Both babies were lying on their stomach. They have learned how to roll over when they were four months old.

Satisfied with the position, the mother took a few steps backwards to enjoy the morning show. It is always entertaining to see how the babies wake up their appa every morning. She also didn’t forget to have a video camera in her hands, ready to capture the precious moments.

The little boy started the attack by grabbing a fistful of Yunho’s hair in his saliva covered fingers. His father’s hair is like an interesting toy for him as he always loved to play and pull on it. Jiyool on the other hand was patting both her hands repeatedly on her father’s chest.

“Aaaaaa~!” Incoherent gurgles and coos were heard from her salivating mouth.

“Yunnie wake up…” Ji Eun helped along in the supposedly mission impossible.

“I don’t have work today baby… 5 more minutes…” Yunho yawned in return with both eyes still tightly closed.

“Jiyool-ah, Jiho-ah, say, Appa! Wake up please~” the omma taught her babies.

Jiyool continued rocking herself and patting the appa’s chest harder along with a series of cute laughters. Yunho finally opened his eyes when Jiho released his final attack by pulling his hair and screaming in his ear at the same time. “Kyyaaaa~!”

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Jiho-ah~!” Yunho moaned while opening his eyes and covering both his ears from his son’s loud noise. “Arasso, arasso! Appa is up now!”

Although being awakened frequently that way, Yunho is never tired of it. He wasn’t even mad at his family. Who would be mad when the first thing you see the moment you open your eyes in the morning is the face of your beautiful family.

Jiyool greeted him first with a giggle and wide happy smile with her bambi-like eyes. Jiho took rougher methods to wake Yunho up, but his eyes widened in excitement when he saw his father awake and smiling at him. Turning to his left, the love of his life, his other half was smiling sweetly at him with a camera in hand.

Ji Eun would never forget to give a morning peck while greeting sweetly, “Morning Yunnie.” To his ears every morning too.

“Jiho-ah, appa’s ears are gonna burst if you keep doing that every morning.” Yunho yawned while picking up both babies in his strong arms.

“Tickle attack!” Yunho started his ‘punishment’ to the twins.

He hugged them both tightly in his embrace while trying to tickle them at the same time. Jiyool and Jiho loved it everytime he did that to them. The room would be filled with the babies’ cute giggles and laughters. But Yunho still tried to be gentle with them since they were still half a year old.

“Okay playtime’s over. Go freshen up oppa, breakfast’s ready.” The omma announced as she took the babies from Yunho.

After taking a shower, Yunho headed to the kitchen to have breakfast with his family. The twins were sitting eagerly in their baby chairs. They couldn’t wait to try a new menu from Ji Eun’s baby’s food recipe.

“They are going to be so chubby! I didn’t know they would be so excited for solid food!” Yunho chuckled as he pecked both babies on their cheeks. “But why are they still wearing pajamas?”

“Can I ask a favour from you Yunnie?” Ji Eun asked, handing a bowl of baby food to her husband.

“What favour?”

“Changmin oppa called. He wanted me to help him organize Jihye unnie’s birthday. I need help from you to take care of the babies while I’m gone.”

“You want me to take care of the twins alone?!” Yunho gasped.

“You said yourself that you wanted to spend more time with them. I think this is a good opportunity for a father-twins bonding.” The wife reasoned.

“B-but baby… I still need your help!” the father started to panic.

“You’ll be fine Yunnie. I’ve made a list of the things you should do. as long as you follow my list, everything will be alright.” She handed him a long list of duties.

“You start by giving them a bath!” Ji Eun clapped excitedly as Yunho smiled worriedly.

Do Comment! Thanks for reading and supporting!