Chapter 83 (longer chapter)

Something Called Love...

The Kims and the Jungs were getting ready to visit Yunho at the hospital that morning when all of a sudden, Jaejoong grabbed Junsu into an empty room. The dolphin boy squeaked at the force and widened his eyes when he saw who had just pulled him.

 

"Hi... Hyung!" Junsu waved with a sheepish grin on his face.

The elder man just raised one of his eyebrows while crossing his arms before him. "I know you're hiding something. Care to explain about the wink yesterday?" he asked, starting his interrogation.

"W-what wink?" he replied, confused.

"You better tell me the truth now, or else..." Jaejoong warned, thinking for a while. "I'll hand you over to Yunho's mother and sister..." he threatens.

Junsu gasped loudly, cupping his mouth as soon as he heard the threat. Being hand over to the Jungs is much worst than Jaejoong's wrath. "I'm so sorry hyung! I was all my idea. I wanted to help Yunho hyung get back with Ji Eun! Butheonllygotintoaminoraccidentwithabicycle!" he confessed in one breath.

"What? Tell me slower Junsu-ah!" Jaejoong barked, as if about to eat him any moment now.

"I didn't exactly lie. Yunho hyung really got into an accident, but it's just a minor one. He was hit by a... bicycle. But he got few bad scratches and sprained his ankle badly. That's when I got the idea to exaggerate the accident." he was staring at the floor while playing with his finger. Did he seriously think Jaejoong will buy his cuteness?

"I knew Ji Eun still cares and loves Yunho hyung. She just didn't want to talk to him. I pity both off them that's why I helped. This is the only way to make Ji Eun talk to him. Mianhe hyung..."

Jaejoong sighed heavily as he rubbed his temples. "You do realize that Ji Eun is pregnant right? What if she goes to labor because of this!" he yelled.

"Yunho hyung refused this idea too. He didn't want to make Ji Eun stressed. But she's okay with it, I mean nothing serious happened." he tried to reason.

"If you're not my cousin, I would've strangled you to death by now. How long are you guys gonna keep up with this plan?"

"Until... Ji Eun forgives him."

----------@@@@@----------@@@@@---------@@@@@----------

[Yunho's POV]

I stared at my wife's peaceful sleeping face from my bed. I missed to watch that serene expression every time I wake up in the mornings. She is growing more beautiful each day with that motherly aura surrounding her.

Then, she stirred in her sleep as I went back to my unconscious body position. I peeked open my eye to see that she was slowly waking up. Ji Eun yawned cutely before sitting up. She was rubbing her eyes sleepily before she suddenly gasped in shock.

"Omo, h-how did I get on the bed?" she questioned herself, staring at the bed that she slept in. "I didn't sleep walk right?" she was starting to come up with all sorts of explanation.

I was biting my tongue hard, afraid that she might realize that I was the one who brought her to the bed. Ji Eun got off the bed as she slowly approached my bed with a frightful look on her face. She sat beside me and gently held my hand.

My wife was peeking the surroundings as she brought my hand close to her chest. "Yunnie... I'm scared. There's no g-ghost here right?" she told me, her voice was quivering as she bit her lip.

After a few minutes, Ji Eun was starting to calm down. She convinced herself that she might be too sleepy to remember that she herself went to sleep on the bed. A smile finally formed on her lips as she stared at me. I felt her warm and soft hand caressing my cheek gently.

"Morning oppa. I dreamt that you woke up last night." she stared at me hopefully. She brought my palms on her stomach, rubbing them softly. "Babies are greeting morning too. Wake up Appa!" she made a cute voice, imitating a baby.

I suppressed myself from smiling widely. My hand that was on her stomach could feel that the twins were violently kicking inside her. I'm really glad to know that both the mother and babies were healthy. Suddenly, Ji Eun stopped smiling and stared at me sadly. Maybe she was disappointed that I wasn't waking up.

Fear no more Ji Eun-ah. I will wake up soon because I wasn't planning to continue lying here uselessly while staring at your sad face. Then I started my second plan.

I flinched my fingers more than yesterday while mumbling her nickname repeatedly, making sure that she heard me. "B-baby... Ji Eun-ah..." I called out.

Ji Eun gasped as she stared at me hopefully. "N-ne, Yunnie? It's me Ji Eun-ah. I'm here oppa." she replied, holding my hands close to her chest.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open while groaning in pain. Ji Eun panicked when she heard it as she quickly stood up to call the doctor, afraid of what might be happening to me. "D-doctor!"

I held onto her hands tightly, holding her back from leaving me there. "Baby, d-don't leave... me..." I pleaded, my eyes opening slowly as I stared into her eyes.

"No, I'm not leaving you Yunnie. I never will." she frantically nodded as she sobbed.

I was caught off guard when she engulfed me in a tight hug. "I'm glad you woke up oppa. I was so scared..." Ji Eun cried on my chest, wetting the hospital uniform.

I smiled at the gesture as I slowly wrapped my free arm around her. I moved slowly to show her that I was still weak as I kissed her hair softly. "Don't cry baby... I'm here now."

 

---------@@@@@---------@@@@@---------@@@@@----------

"You have nothing to worry about Mrs. Jung. Your husband seems to respond well to the medicine given. He just needs a lot of rest and eats well." Dr. Song from yesterday came to check on Yunho a few minutes later.

"Thank you doctor." Ji Eun bowed as he left. She turned to face her husband while smiling widely.

Yunho smiled back in return. He tried to sit up and leaned against the bed as Ji Eun quickly came to help him. "Careful Yunnie you're still weak."

"I missed that nickname." He smiled softly while caressing her cheek lovingly.

Ji Eun blushed as she sat beside him, missing his touch. "Baby, I'm sorry for what happened. I really-"

The wife placed her finger on his lips while shaking her head softly. "That's okay oppa. I forgive you already. Let's just forget about that Arasso?"

Yunho nodded approvingly in return. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Finally, the forgiveness that he was wishing for was finally granted. He gently held her cheek as he leaned closer towards her and pecked her lips softly.

"I love you Ji Eun-ah." he confessed as she replied the same 'I love you too'. As he was about to lean in again, his wife slowly punched him away.

"Yunnie, you just woke up and need a lot of rest. Besides, you just kissed me." she blushed while biting her lips shyly.

Yunho chuckled and pinched her nose lightly. "I missed you so much Baby. Besides, that wasn't a real kiss. This is." he replied before capturing her lips once again in a longer kiss.

Ji Eun slowly closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Yunho cupped one hand on her cheek while the other held her waist and pulled her closer. He tilted his head and kissed her deeper. They shared a passionate kiss after being away from each other for so long.

They pulled away, catching their breaths as Yunho could see blush creeping up her cheeks. "I missed kissing you like that." he leaned their forehead against each other.

Sorry of its too cheesy... XD this is the real and longer update. I accidentally clicked the update button when the story is not finished yet. Enjoy!

TO BE CONTINUED...