Sweet Apologies Baby

Something Called Love...

MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE BECAUSE THIS IS A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER XD ENJOY~!

If Jung Yunho was driving for the F1 qualifying matches, he’d beaten Michael Schumacher with ease. Luckily he was driving a sports car built for speed, or else he would have to say goodbye to his beloved Audi R8. After a gruelling twenty minutes, he arrived home safely and sprinted inside to look for his wife.

Yunho almost bumped to his own mother while he passed the living room, heading towards the kitchen, “Omo, Yunho-ah watch where you’re going!” Misun complained.

“Omma, where’s Ji Eun?” he asked, eyes darting everywhere for any signs of her.

“She’s at the backyard,” the mother pointed towards the said direction. “Why are you home anyways? Shouldn’t you be in a meeting with the Board of Directors right now?”

“I need to settle something urgent,” he reasoned and rushed outside.

“Aish, your appa will be very angry with you,” Misun sighed, but she couldn’t help to feel curious of her son’s behaviour.


Meanwhile at Jungs Corp. building, a very important meeting was held. All the seats were filled except for one. It belongs to the second most important person in the building, yet he was nowhere in sight. Jung Hyundong stared at the empty chair where the CEO, his son was supossed to sit.

“Jaejoong, where’s Yunho? The meeting will start very soon,” Hyundong asked Yunho’s best friend of his whereabouts.

Jaejoong and Junsu exchanged glances before he spoke, “He’ll be here soon. Be patient Chairman Jung,” he reasoned.

Before Hyundong could even protest, their guests have arrived. Everyone in the room stood up to greet them. It was in fact a young man, around Yunho’s age. He was slender and fit with a killer smile to complete his looks, but Yunho was taller than him.

“Welcome to Jungs Corp. CEO Park,” Hyundong greeted with a bow and a handshake.

CEO Park returned the gestures, “Please, just call me Yoochun. It’s a pleasure to be working together with this company Chairman Jung,”

Yoochun was very polite, the older man had an instant liking to him. Hyundong was seated at the very front of the table with Yoochun on his left side. Yoochun noticed the empty seat on the right side beside Jaejoong and Junsu.

“That seat is for my son. The CEO of this company, Jung Yunho,” Hyundong stated.

“And where is Jung Yunho-sshi? I’d like to meet him,” Yoochun requested.

“He probably had some business to take care of. I’m sure he’ll be here soon,” he reasoned as Yoochun nodded understandingly. 


“Ji Eun-ah!” he screamed upon seeing the sight of the petite girl in the backyard.

The wife turned around at the sound of the voice. She stood up from the mat on the grass and faced him. The husband was running towards her as she stared curiously at him from afar. Before she could even react, he squeezed her into a tight hug.

“Ji Eun-ah, chongmal mianheyo…” he apologized near her ear.

Ji Eun was shocked to hear an apology coming out of nowhere. She couldn’t reply or face him as Yunho kept her face buried in his warm chest.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you when I said it. Trust me. You’ve misunderstood baby, I really didn’t mean it,” he continued blurting out whatever popped in his mind.

Ji Eun pulled her face away from his chest and looked up at him, “What are you talking about oppa?” she was in a daze.

“I’m sorry if my words hurt you. I’m sorry I called you troublesome…” Yunho mentioned as her expression instantly turned gloomy.

“You knew?”

“Jae and Junsu told me. Baby, why didn’t you tell me about this?” he asked, cupping her cheek with one of his hands while the other one was still around her waist, keeping her close to him.

“You don’t know how miserable I am when I saw how sad you are. Yet, I didn’t know it’s about my conversation with Miyoung,” he continued while gazing into her eyes.

“Well, you seemed to enjoy your ‘little’ conversation with her,” Ji Eun pulled her face away from his hold and crossed her arms before her, still in his embrace.

Yunho was amused at her actions and he had to surpress the smirk on his face. He didn’t want her to think that he was not serious. You’ve got a lot of explanation to do Yunho-ah, he silently told himself.

“Baby, you’ve misunderstood me. I admit I said the word ‘troublesome’, but you didn’t hear the whole conversation,” he explained as Ji Eun slowly lifted her head to face him.

Yunho continued clarifying the misunderstanding, “I told her why I like you and how I’m beginning to accept you for who you are. I told her why is my beautiful wife so special to me,”

Ji Eun felt her heart fluttered at his explanation. At how he mentioned that he likes her and about her being… beautiful? But she thought she shouldn’t give in that easily to him.

“Don’t sweet talk with me. It won’t save you from apologizing,” she pouted, shifting away from his deep gaze.

Yunho felt the smirk grew wider as he had a hard time hiding it in, “Arasso, I’m sorry baby. I’m sorry I called you troublesome and talk bad behind your back, but you’ve misunderstood things,”

Ji Eun released herself from his grasp,“But I certainly didn’t misunderstood why ‘troublesome’ bothers me so much,” she admitted, her back was now facing him.

Yunho just stood there, listening to her explanation. He of course, wanted to hear her side of the story.

Her eyes were getting watery, “I hate that word, it reminds me… of what mom did to me. She always calls me troublesome. I denied it everytime, but when I heard that word coming from you, I’m starting to think if I really am troublesome,”

Yunho was shocked to hear the truth from Ji Eun. He never knew his wife had a hard past with her mother. He never knew his mother-in-law was like that. His heart sunk, he felt guilty knowing that he had hurt her so much. Much more than he thought he did.

“Baby… I...”

“Am I troublesome? Am I a burden? Annoying? Irritating?” she sobbed. “Am I oppa?”  she desperately asked with her back still facing him.

Yunho wrapped his arms around her small waist, engulfing her into a warm hug from behind. That move would usually shock Ji Eun but now she was starting to get used to it. In fact, if she was to be honest, she craved it.

“No baby, you’re none of those things. You’re special,” he comforted her. “I’m sorry. I never knew you had a hard time in the past,”

Ji Eun’s shoulders stopped shaking as she was starting to regain composure. She flinched when she felt Yunho’s nose touch the right side of her neck and his gentle lips pecked it lightly. She closed her eyes and felt him breathe in her scent which instantly sent shivers down her spine.

After some time, Yunho turned her around and pulled Ji Eun close to him before capturing her lips in his. He kissed her gently, keeping it as sweet as possible and showing how much care he had for her.

Ji Eun involuntarily closed her eyes as her palms travelled from his chest to his shoulders. She felt herself go weak and Yunho sensed it. His arms pulled her in closer to him and locking her more tightly in his embrace.

She didn’t know for how long did the kiss went, but she was gasping for air when he pulled away. The next thing she knew, Yunho carried her bridal style and laid her down on the mat before she could even react.

He went to lie down beside her and encircled his arms around her waist, making her face him. Ji Eun felt her heart skipped a beat, being this close to him.

“What a-are you d-doing oppa?” she asked, her voice shaking.

“Nothing, just relax,” he whispered soothingly while wiping away traces of tears on her face. “This feels right. Let’s just stay like this for awhile baby,”

Ji Eun just nodded obediently as she tried to breathe as calmly as possible. She needed to relax after a wave of emotions hit her just now. She kept telling herself that this was all a dream, but everytime she opened her eyes, her husband was there near her.


After a few moments of intense silence, Yunho was the first one to speak, “Baby… am I forgiven now?” he asked, full of hope.

Ji Eun bit her lip, she wasn’t sure of what to answer. Honestly, she haven’t thought about that yet. “Did you really mean what you said a few days ago?” she asked.

Yunho nodded, fixing his almond-shaped eyes in hers, “Everything, with all my heart,”

“What about Miyoung-sshi? Who is she to you?” she asked while playing with her fingers. The husband thought that she looked cute, like a kid asking for a candy.

“Aww, my baby is jealous,” he cooed playfully.

“Oppa! Just answer the question,” she hit his arm lightly.

“Nothing more than a co-worker and an old friend,” Yunho replied, brushing off strands of hair from her face.

“Promise?”

“Yes, I promise,”

After some thought, Ji Eun nodded in approval, “Arasso, you’re forgiven now,”

“Thanks baby. I know you’re so forgiving,” Yunho smiled his sweetest smile ever.

“But that doesn’t mean I’ll go easy on you next time,” she warned him.

“Arasso, I’ll keep that in mind,” he chuckled amusedly and kissed her forehead gently. Ji Eun blushed shyly as her heart skipped in excitement.

“Baby, did I already told you that I love it when you blush?” he asked as she slightly nodded.

Suddenly, Yunho’s phone rang as he just ignored it, “Oppa, aren’t you gonna answer that?” she asked.

“Just let them be. I’m not in the mood,” he replied casually.

Whoever called didn’t seem to give up as the cellphone kept ringing. Yunho continued ignoring it, making the caller waiting impatiently. Ji Eun however was very bothered.

“Maybe you should answer it oppa, who knows it’s important?” she asked.

The husband grumbled in frustration as he lazily picked up the phone and placed it near his ear. Whoever called him at that time was in a lot of trouble for interrupting his special moment.

“Yoboseyo?” he greeted in an annoyed tone.

“Yunho hyung, it’s Junsu. What took you so long?” Junsu sounded very desperate.

Yunho sighed in reply and asked, “It’s none of your business. Why did you call anyways?”

“Have you forgotten that we have a meeting with the BOD and representative from Park Industries?”

“So?” he replied in an uninterested tone. Ji Eun was playing with his tie while staring up at him.

“So?! Hyung, your father will kill Jaejoong hyung and me if you don’t appear in ten minutes!” Junsu squealed, making Yunho move the phone away from his ear.

“Look, I’ll settle it with appa later. You don’t have to worry and just cover for me. Arasso? Bye,” he immediately hung up.

“Was that Junsu oppa? Is something wrong?” Ji Eun asked curiously as she played with the necklace her husband gave her.

“Nothing. I just settled it,” Yunho replied while gently caressing her cheek.

Then, Ji Eun remembered something as she clicked her fingers, “Oh oppa, can I have your phone for awhile?”

The husband stared curiously, yet he still gave his phone, wanting to know what she wanted to do with it. Ji Eun took out something out of her pocket and hung in to Yunho’s cellphone before handing it back to him.

“What’s this?” he asked, observing the teddy phone accessories attached to his phone.

His wife just smiled in return, “I wanted to get something for you. I bought that in Jeju at the Teddy Bear Museum. It doesn’t cost much, but that’s the least that I could buy.”

“I have one for me too,” she showed him her phone.

Yunho was touched at her kindness. Even though it was not costly, it’s her effort of giving him a gift that had an impact on him. “Thanks baby, I love it,” Yunho kissed her lips gently.

It was just a peck, but he made his lips stay longer than necessary as Ji Eun blushed for the hundreth time that day. He tightened his embrace and rested Ji Eun’s head on his chest. She could hear his steady heartbeats and feel his breathing.

As much as she loves Yunho’s hugs, Ji Eun couldn’t help to feel tensed. She felt awkward being so close to him. It was the first time ever they were this close after knowing each other’s feelings. This wasn’t an act anymore, this is real.

She knew she will have to learn to get use to all of this sooner or later. Yunho rested his head ontop of hers while softly her hair. Ji Eun took a deep breath as she tried to calm herself from the rapid heartbeats. The couple just stayed like that without uttering a word, savouring the special moment.


“So this is why he missed the meeting? Aish, Jung Yunho you’re-” the father complained.

Misun cut his sentence by placing her palm on her husband’s mouth, “Sshhh, you’ll wake them up. Aww~ aren’t they adorable!”

Misun chuckled happily at the sight of the sweet young couple. Yunho stirred in his sleep at the disturbing whispers. He realized he had fallen asleep in the garden while embracing his wife who was still sleeping. He turned around to be greeted with the smiling faces of his parents.

“Omma, appa, what you doing?” he asked while rubbing his eyes. One of his arms was still around Ji Eun’s waist.

Misun could only giggle as Hyundong spoke, “This is why you were absent from the BOD meeting?” he asked, hands on his waist.

“Opps, mianhe appa. How did the meeting go?” he sat up and asked while rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“What’s going on oppa?” Ji Eun asked, awake now as she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Then she realized her parents-in-law staring at them. She blushed sheepishly and hung her head low. It was embarrassing to be caught off guard in that position.

“You should’ve told me. If this was the case, I’ll let you go easily,” the father reminded with a smile before he left.

“It’s getting dark. Both of you better get inside quick,” Misun advised before giving them both a wink.


another most anticipated chapter XD sorry if i made you guys wait too long.

i hope this chapter is satisfying enough. i had to reread the story a couple of times before posting it. i was afraid that the orders of their conversation will confuse my readers.

i seriously love to read your long comments^^* they make my day!

so tell me what you think? i personally like this chapter very much. UPDATED! ENJOY! <3