Ultimate First Meeting Chaos?

Something Called Love...

Yunho just came back from his business trip from Japan and lazily walked upstairs to his room. He didn’t even notice his mother when he passed the living room. He dragged his foot up the stairs while massaging his neck. His whole body was aching from the flight and the jetlag didn’t help either. Upon arriving in his room, he went to the bathroom for a relaxing shower.

Unfortunately, no one was able to mention him that he’ll be sharing his room with a special someone from now on.

Ji Eun has stayed in the Jung’s mansion for three days already and she was starting to get used to her surroundings. Everyone in the household seemed very busy with their own schedules as she entered the room and looked around. She wanted to tidy up the room a bit since Mrs. Jung told her that Yunho will be back today.

She was happily humming a song while tidying up the bed. She even climbed the bed’s headboard to fix the curtains.

Unfortunately, she didn’t notice the sound of someone in the shower or the dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

Yunho came out of the bathroom as he was drying his wet hair. He then noticed the figure of a girl climbing on his bed’s headboard, fixing the curtains. He frowned, thinking why would a maid enter his room at this hour. His room will be marked no entry when he’s home or occupying the room at the moment.

“Y-yah! What are you doing in my room?!” Yunho scolded which startled the girl.

Startled at the sudden voice, Ji Eun suddenly slipped and fell onto the bed as she groaned in pain. But the pain was not her concern at the moment, it was the voice that she heard caught her attention. She turned to her left and saw a tall guy staring at her with his hands on his waist, looking very pissed.

Aish, this is so annoying! Yunho sighed.

“Yah, get down from my bed!” he scolded as Ji Eun quickly got off the bed.

Being extra clumsy that day, Ji Eun slipped again as she got off the bed, heading towards the carpet face first. “Aahh!!”

Unconsciously with Yunho’s fast reflexes, he caught her before she could hit the floor. Ji Eun’s face was buried in his chest as Yunho had his arms around her small waist. The wife gasped as the husband widened his eyes in shock. They stayed frozen in that position for a couple of seconds before Ji Eun pushed herself away from him.

“I’m sorry!” Ji Eun bowed 90 degrees as her face slowly turned crimson.

“Y-yah, hasn’t anyone told you that no one enters my room when I’m home?!” Yunho yelped after he woke up from his little trance as Ji Eun could only look down at her feet.

After the information fully sunk in her head, she quickly snapped her head up at his words. Yunho gulped his saliva at the sight of those sparkly brown eyes staring at him.

“Y-Yah! What are you looking at?” he stuttered, taking in the image of the girl in front of him. Well… she’s pretty cute.

“Y-you’re Yunho? J-Jung Yunho?” Ji Eun guessed, pointing her index finger towards him.

Tch, she must’ve realized that I’m handsome. Yunho smirked to himself.

Ji Eun stared wide eyed at the man in front of her. He was really tall compared to her petite size. His face was quite small, but he had manly features completed with a sharp jaw line. Yunho who just came out of the bathroom wore a tank top and pants with a towel loosely hanging from his neck. His hair was wet and droplets of water trickling down from his perfectly sculpted face. She gulped hard at the sight of the handsome man in front of her.

“Yes, I am. Now, get out of my room!” Yunho replied, pointing at the exit. He couldn’t avoid looking straight into her deep brown eyes. He felt as if he was drowned by those watery and sparkly eyes of hers.

Aish, why does her eyes have to be so big? I can’t stop staring at them.


[Ji Eun’s POV]

I blinked once, twice, but he’s still standing in front of me while giving me a weird look. Still unconvinced, I approached him and poked his cheeks to make sure. It’s not too soft, yet not too hard. In other words, he’s REAL.

“Omo, you’re real!” I exclaimed, still continuously poking his cheeks.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” Yunho grabbed my hand, accidentally tugging me closer to him. Our faces were inches apart as we stared into each others eyes. I gulped hard, as I felt myself melting in his gaze.

He dragged me outside without warning as he yelled at the top of his lungs. “Omma! Our new maid is being rude to me!”

Talk about being a mom’s boy. I almost stumble a few times while trying to catch his pace. Wait, what! Did he say that I’m a m-maid? Yunho kept yelling at the top of his lungs, catching the attention of everyone in the mansion as they stared at me being dragged away. It was a total chaos if you asked me.

“What’s going on here Yunho?” omma gasped when she saw us.

“Our new maid is the problem! She disrespects me!” Yunho whined once we were in front of omma.

Jihye unnie was also there and they both had a shocked look on their faces. I gave up my attempt to pry off his iron grip as Yunho gripped my wrist harder, causing me to wince.

“Yunho-ah, let her go please. You’re hurting her.” Omma lectured as Jihye unnie tried to suppress her laughter.

Yunho raised an eyebrow at her and let go of me while pushing me forward. Omma caught me in her embrace as she my hair. “Are you okay my dear?” she asked, taking a look at my wrist that was starting to bruise.

“Omma why are you siding with her?!” Yunho yelped, pointing at me. I felt a hint of anger inside of me as I tried to glare at him.

Jihye unnie couldn’t hold her laughter any longer as she burst into a laughing fit. “Oppa, aigoo~ she’s… you’re wife!” she managed to say in between her laughs. 

“Y-yah, what?! Since when did I-” Yunho stuttered but stopped when he realized the truth. He noticed the ring on my finger matches the one on his.

My husband eyed me from head to toe while looking at omma for approval. Omma nodded with a loud sigh as she squeezed my shoulders. Did he just forget that he’s married already?

“Yunho-ah, sit down.” Omma ordered as he reluctantly took a seat on one of the couches.

She urged me to sit down as well as I nodded. Before I could take a seat at the farthest couch from Yunho, omma pushed me down beside him. I tried to keep a distance, it felt really awkward especially with Yunho’s eyes staring deeply at me.

“Now that you’ve met each other, I hope you will get along well. As a married couple.” Omma advised as we both slightly bowed at her and reluctantly agreed.

I guess Yunho forgot that he was married and since we’ve never met, he didn’t recognized me. I had to admit, knowing that fact hurts me a little. But, what more could I expect? I was shocked to see him too. At least this is better than my dream. Way better.

“Yunho, meet your wife.” Omma introduced, while slightly pushing me towards him.

He stared at me in disbelieve, was it because of my appearance or was he just shocked that he finally met his mysterious wife?

My heartbeats increased as I nervously bowed at him. “Annyonghaseyo, Lee- I mean Jung Ji Eun-imnida.” I introduced myself. It was awkward. I mean we’re married, but I’m greeting him like I’m auditioning for something.

I kept my gaze at my lap and waited. A few seconds has passed as I heard omma purposely coughed. Wasn’t Yunho going to introduce himself soon?

What happened after that shocked me. Yunho hesitantly leaned closer to me and wrapped me in his arms. “I’m sorry chagiya for my rudeness… I didn’t know.” He half-heartedly mumbled in my ear, audible to everyone in the room at that moment.

Before I could faint from lack of oxygen, Jihye coughed loudly to remind that they were still there. Yunho pouted and slowly broke away from the embrace. I never expected that from him, mush less anticipate it. Yunho was totally different than just now, before he knew that I was his wife. I was really confused with his actions. 

Isn’t it too early for him to be acting like that? He even called me chagiya… But his actions seemed… forced? It seemed that both omma and Jihye unnie also didn’t expect his move. But their shocked faces turned into smiles as they watched us.

“Aigoo~ both of you looked adorable! I knew I made the right choice.” Omma praised as she smiled at Jihye unnie.

Yunho held my hand gently and examined my bruised wrist. “Does it hurt badly?” he asked while tucking my bangs behind my ears. I swore if he continued this, I’ll faint for sure.

“I-I’ll be f-fine.” I stammered and smiled back at him for assurance. Yunho interlaced his fingers with mine as I blushed even redder. He excused us and forcefully dragged me upstairs into his room. Now what?


 

finally the chapter that all of you have been waiting for~ they met!

so...how was their meeting? did i disappoint you or not? i hope you guys enjoyed it~ <3

i tried to make a different kind of meeting for both of them ><" how's it? 

thanx for all who subscribed, read and commented!! <3