Apologies; Accepted or Denied?

Something Called Love...

To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.

Yunho was pacing up and down in worry while waiting for the doctor to check up on Ji Eun. He ran his fingers through his hair in exasperation, wondering what took the doctor so long. He was feeling restless as he groaned in anger, he could not forgive himself if anything happens to Ji Eun.

Pabo! Why the hell did you do that Yunho! He hit his head several times, blaming himself for what happened to his wife.

“Yunho-sshi, you can come in now,” the doctor, Dr. Park called out as Yunho rushed into the room.

“How’s my wife doctor?” he asked impatiently.

The doctor took a deep breath as he patted Yunho’s shoulders to calm him down. “…Calm down Yunho-sshi…”

“How am I supposed to calm when my wife is dying?!” he shouted in fury.

“Please be patient sir, calm down,”

“Please do anything you can to save her. I just… I can’t lose her…”

What he did made him realize how important Ji Eun is to him. It made him realize that he couldn’t afford to see her hurt, he just couldn’t lose her, he needs her. he just discovered that feeling, in a bad way and at a bad time.

“Don’t worry Yunho-sshi, Ji Eun is not dying,” The doctor assured. “Fortunately you saved her before her lungs could damage. She fainted because of a mild concussion,”

Yunho let out a loud sigh as he flopped himself beside his wife on the bed, “H-how is she now?” he asked, tears welding up in his eyes.

“She’s very weak as of now. Seeing her condition, she might get a fever, a temporary chest pain or a headache. But everything will be fine in a few days,” Dr. Park added.

Yunho just nodded in return and grasped Ji Eun’s hands gently as a tear fell down his cheek. He was very relieved that his wife was doing fine.

“Ji Eun-sshi needs a lot of rest and make sure she eats well. Hopefully, your wife will be fine, she’ll probably wake up by tomorrow morning. Call me if any other complications occur,” Dr. Park convinced him as he handed some medicine and his namecard.

“T-thank you doctor,” Yunho nodded as he wiped the tears from his face.

“Oh, and change her clothes before she catches a cold,” the doctor reminded.

Yunho was about to stand up to walk Dr. Park to the door as he stopped him, “That’s ok sir, your wife needs you right now,” he smiled and bowed as he left.


Help! Somebody save my baby!

Yunho-ah!

Help! My baby!

No, Yunho-ah!!

AAHH!!!

Yunho was suddenly awakened from his sleep by that dream. He slowly rubbed his eyes as he started to remember the images in his dream. He wasn’t sure if it was a dream or a nightmare, everything looked so blurry. The dream somehow triggered something in his memory.

He suddenly felt something in his grasp moving slightly as he glanced at the sleeping figure. Yunho had fallen asleep beside the bed with his head resting next to Ji Eun’s hand, taking care of his wife all night long. Ji Eun was starting to regain her consciousness as her eyelids were opening slowly.

His eyes were full of hope as he sat by the bed, closer to his spouse, “Ji Eun-ah, baby… can you hear me?”

Ji Eun’s eyes fluttered open as she took a few deep breaths, gazing at her surroundings. Her eyes landed on Yunho who smiled in relieved at the sight of her. Her head was throbbing hard all of a sudden.

“Wh-where am I…” she asked.

Ji Eun’s voice was barely audible as was bone dry. He throat hurt so much with just a simple sentence. She struggled to lift herself up to a sitting position as Yunho stopped her.

“No, just lay down. You’re still weak,” he smiled as he gently pushed her down.

“O-oppa… wh-what-” she asked hoarsely, she was confused of what happened.

Yunho her hair lovingly as he placed her palm on his warm cheek, “Don’t worry Ji Eun-ah, everything’s fine. You’re safe now, I’m here,”

His wife scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion, “What h-happened?”

“You fainted after I saved you from the pool. Thank goodness you woke up, I was thinking of calling the doctor again just now,”

Yunho gently kissed Ji Eun’s forehead as he smiled kindly, “I’m glad you’re okay baby,”

Ji Eun weakly pulled her hand from Yunho’s grasp as she turned her head coldly, away from him. Yunho moved to the other side of the bed to face her.

He sigh heavily before speaking again, “I’ll… get you some water okay?”

He left for a while, leaving Ji Eun lying there, thinking of the incident yesterday. She couldn’t believe what Yunho did to her. He tricked her again and worst, he wouldn’t believe when she said she couldn’t swim.

Tears escaped her eyes as she silently sobbed, wetting the pillow. It’s true Yunho saved her, but he has gone too far with his prank this time. He was oblivious that he has wounded her heart.

Yunho came back with a glass of water as Ji Eun silently gulped down the water. He noticed her puffy and red eyes as he grew concerned.

“Are you okay? Why are you crying? Does it hurt anywhere?” he instantly asked, worried of what might happen to his wife.

Ji Eun frantically shook her head, “D-don’t touch me…” she pushed his hands away.

Yunho cupped her face in his hands, wiping the tears away, “What’s wrong baby? Tell me…” he swore his heart was about to break seeing her cry.

“Baby? Before it was chagiya and now baby? What’s next? Honey, love?” Ji Eun snapped coldly, hurt was clear in her eyes.

Yunho was taken aback at her sudden attitude, “W-what do you mean Ji Eun-ah?”

“This is all an act right? Was it great making fun of me? Teasing me?”

“Baby… it’s not like what you think. I…” Yunho tried to deny.

“Just… stop oppa. I just… argh! I don’t know!” Ji Eun cried out, frantically shaking her head with her eyes shut.

She was confused of her feelings, she was confused of everything. Part of her was telling her to forgive Yunho, but the other part was telling her not to. Ji Eun was clearly hurt as tears escaped her eyes mercilessly.

Yunho looked at his wife, feeling very guilty of what he did. He wrapped his arms around Ji Eun’s shoulder, trying to calm her down. He sighed heavily and her hair, he didn’t know what to say.

“Ji Eun-ah, I know I did wrong…” he confessed as her tears soaked his shirt, his eyes were getting watery too.

“But this time… I mean everything I say. Please don’t cry baby…”

“No! Y-you’re lying!” she cried even harder now and hit his chest.

Pabo Yunho, what have you done?! You hurt her so much!

“Ji Eun-ah, sorry. I know I’m guilty… oppa is so sorry,” he pulled away from the hug and cupped her face in his hands.

“S-stop calling me baby! Just… go away!” she screamed and pushed him away.

“I know what I did all this time were wrong. But that made me realize… how important you are to me. I'm sorry, I... I won't do that again from now on.” He admitted remorsefully while wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Ji Eun felt her heart soften at his honest confession. But she still didn’t know whether to forgive him or not. Should I give him a second chance?

Before she could think any further, Yunho leaned in and captured her lips in his. Ji Eun widened her eyes in shock as she melted in the kiss. He pulled her closer to him as she could hear his rapid heartbeats, she was experiencing the same thing.

She placed her hands on his broad shoulders as she slowly closed her eyes. Heat rushed up to her cheeks as she stayed frozen, accepting his kiss. Yunho kissed her wholeheartedly and sincerely, but still keeping it gentle and sweet as to not scare her off.

Though he was her first kiss, Ji Eun had to admit he was a great kisser. Yunho caressed her cheeks and brought her closer to him, closing the space between them. After what felt like an eternity, Yunho softly pulled away from the kiss as both of them panted heavily for air.

He noticed the red blush on her cheeks and cooed, “Aigoo~ I love it when you blush, my baby is so cute!” he chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

“Oppa~! That doesn’t mean I accepted your apology!” she replied coldly

“W-what? No wonder you didn’t kiss me back…” Yunho pouted in dismay. “Uhm… do I have to kiss you again?” he teased.

“Andwae! Stop it oppa! Leave, now!” she pushed him.

“E-eh? B-but… baby~” he whined.

“I… I need some time to think… please, just leave.”

“Arasso, take your time. I know it’s hard to forgive me, but I just wanted you to know that… I’m really sorry,” Yunho smiled as he kissed her forehead gently.

He left after that, leaving Ji Eun some space to think. She was indecisive of what she should do. Should she believe him this time? Should he be given a second chance? After what he did, she refused to forgive him. But being a forgiving person that she is, her heart was telling her to forgive Yunho.

Ji Eun sighed as she leaned back on the pillow. She touched the necklace given by Yunho while questioning herself. She glanced down to look at the necklace when she realized, she was wearing a different clothes than yesterday before she drowned.

But I didn’t… omo! She gasped to herself Yunho oppa!


it was pretty hard to write this, i hope it's not too short.

hehe... don't worry readers. the main character can't die yet~ right now, i'm as indecisive as Ji Eun is XD 

so what do you guys think Yunho should call her? baby, chagiya, aegiya, honey, darling, love, sweetheart, sweety? LOL

so much to choose right XP hmm...anyways, tell me what you think of this chapter~ i love to hear comments from you <3

thanks for reading! ^^*~