Undiscovered Feelings and The Truth

Something Called Love...

SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA LEADER JUNG YUNHO-SSHI! <3

Their honeymoon was over the next day as they went back to the Jungs house. Yunho was puzzled with his wife’s actions. They were doing fine yesterday, but she totally changed that day. She acted just like before they went on their honeymoon. It was like their honeymoon never happened.

Yunho had to admit that the honeymoon didn’t went as many would expected. But to him, it did mean something. He now admitted that he has feelings for Ji Eun. He admitted that he is falling in love with her. It’s just a matter of expressing it to his spouse.

He was beginning to think she acted that way because she’s still sick or perhaps she was having that time of the month. But he couldn’t help to be curious about it. Ji Eun didn’t completely ignore him, but she seemed colder towards him.

“Ah, my sweetheart Ji Eun-ah! You’re back, I miss you!” Misun engulfed her daughter-in-law in an embrace as soon as the couple stepped into the house.

Ji Eun returned the hug, “I miss you too omma,”

“Just Ji Eun? You didn’t miss me omma?” Yunho commented with a pout.

His mother just chuckled and hugged him too, “Aigoo, you don’t have to be jealous Yunho-ah,”

“I-I’m not jealous! It’s j-just…” he scratched his non-itchy head.

“We know she’s yours Yunho-ah,” Misun patted his shoulder as the couple blushed.

“So… how did the honeymoon went?” Jihye asked while wriggling her eyebrows.

Yunho rolled his eyes as Ji Eun had a confused look on her face, “It’s fine, besides it’s none of your business,”

“Well, hopefully Ji Eun could bring good news to us soon,” Misun stated while caressing her cheeks.

“Ooh~ I can’t wait for it!” Jihye giggled.

Yunho almost choked on his saliva as Ji Eun stared in befuddlement at the statement. The husband knew exactly what Misun meant while the wife seemed clueless about the whole situation. Yunho thanked her naiveness at that moment. Before his mother and sister could interrogate them any further, Yunho dragged his wife upstairs with him.


Upstairs in their room, Ji Eun was busy unpacking and tidying up the room since it’s a bit messy. Yunho just sat on the bed, staring at whatever his wife was doing. She acted like he wasn’t there and made herself busy with the chores. He decided it was time for him to confront her about it.

“Baby…” he planned to keep calling her that.

Ji Eun didn’t respond instead, she handed him a towel, “I don’t want to take a bath yet,” he replied.

She placed the towel back in the drawer and continued ignoring him. Yunho stood up and pulled her towards the bed. He pushed her down on the bed and tucked the blanket over her.

He touched her forehead, “Still a little warm, you should rest.”

Yunho went to continue unpacking while his wife just stared at him. She felt guilty for ignoring him, but she was confused with the incident, Jaejoong’s words and most importantly, her feelings.

“Oppa… can I ask something?” she started a conversation after some silence.

He just finished unpacking and turned around with a smile, “Sure baby what is it?”

“Why are you nice towards me? You totally changed after the pool incident,” she timidly asked.

Yunho sighed heavily at the question. It’s true, even he admitted that he treated Ji Eun differently after the pool incident. It was an eye-opener for him to realize that he does have feelings towards his wife.

“You’ve changed. Like calling me ‘baby’ and stuff. You were so cold towards me before and didn’t act like this when we’re alone,” Ji Eun stated the obvious.

“You don’t like it? I can change it. Maybe… princess?” Yunho suggested, he tried to avoid answering her question.

But Ji Eun kept pestering him about it, “It’s not that, it’s just… what happened to our plan?” she sat up on the bed.

“I thought you didn’t like the plan,” he frowned.

“Yeah, I didn’t like it. I don’t know how long I can keep that up. I’m… tired,” she answered honestly.

Yunho sat beside her and gently held her hand while gazing into her eyes, “Well then, let’s not pretend anymore,” he sounded very serious.

Ji Eun was shocked, but she didn’t believe him, “But everyone will know that we aren’t what they think. We’re not happy…”

“After the pool incident, I started to realize things,” he confessed. “Baby… I think I have feelings for you…”

Ji Eun stared up in his eyes, surprised at the words coming from his mouth. She was beginning to think that she’s dreaming. Everything semed surreal, too good to be true. She touched his forehead, beginning to think that he’s sick.

Yunho held both her hands in his, “I’m not sick and you’re not dreaming. I’m sure I have feelings for you, but they are just… undiscovered.”

Ji Eun wanted to ask him about his conversation with Miyoung, but she decided to keep it quite. She thought it wasn’t the right time yet, to talk about it. Her spouse looked serious with what he’s confessing right now.

“I don’t really know what I’m feeling right now, but it’s strong and I can’t pretend anymore. I know it’s for you Ji Eun-ah and if you would just… give me a chance to show it,” Yunho gazed lovingly into her eyes, searching deep into her soul for an answer.

Tears leaked from her eyes. She couldn’t surpressed them anymore. Her emotions were mixed and confusing her. She wanted to believe him, give him another chance, but there’re so many things that she didn’t know. About Miyoung and Yunho, but most importantly what he said about her being troublesome. She was still hurt.

Yunho embraced his wife, letting her hot tears stain his shirt, “Baby, say something…”

“I-I just…” she sobbed, “I d-don’t know… what to t-think…”

He spoke softly while her hair, “Don’t think. Just accept it Ji Eun-ah,” there was no answer from his wife.

“Silence means yes,” he tried to sound playful.

Ji Eun pulled away from his embrace and wiped her tears, “I just… need some time to think,” she requested.


It’s been three days since his confession to Ji Eun and she’s still taking time to think. Yunho didn’t want to force her, but he was getting impatient to hear the answer. His mind was going crazy, he couldn’t get the matter off his mind.

He really wished for her to give him a chance. To make things right. To correct his wrongdoings. A chance to cherish her, to prove his feelings for her and most importantly, to learn to love her.

But something deep inside him was telling that Ji Eun is hiding something from him. Something important. The two so-called ‘guardian angels’; Jaejoong and Junsu noticed how restless he has been and decided to confront him about it.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? I told you to sign this file, not that one,” Jaejoong shoved the said file in Yunho’s face as he grabbed and hastily signed it.

“Hyung, Mr. Choi from SS Technologies had been waiting for your call since yesterday,” Junsu came running in and whined to the tired CEO.

The two men were driving him up the wall as he snapped, “Yah, I know! Stop bugging me about it!” Junsu almost fell back from the shock.

“Whoa, calm down. What’s wrong Yunho-ah?” Jaejoong said, keeping a distance from the angry Yunho. He knew how scary Yunho could be when he’s mad.

“Is it about baby kitty Ji Eun?” Junsu guessed innocently while hiding behind Jaejoong.

Yunho was getting irritated with the nickname given by Junsu. He couldn’t control his jealousy when he heard it, “Yah, I’ve told you she’s MY baby kitty Ji Eun!”

“Really? She is?” Jaejoong teased, amused at what he heard.

“Seriously, don’t test my anger,” Yunho warned with a glare.

“That’s not a face of someone who just came back from a honeymoon. Speaking of honeymoon, why is Miyoung in Jeju?” Jaejoong started his interrogation.

Yunho stopped what he was doing and asked, “How do you know she’s been in Jeju?”

“Let’s see,” he tried to sound sarcastic. “You handed the job to us, but all of a sudden, we already got the most expensive contract. What’s more bizarre is, you’re the one who signed it and we didn’t even know anything about it!” Jaejoong snapped.

“Hyung, you’re supposed to enjoy the honeymoon, not working,” Junsu added.

It struck Yunho hard at those truth. He didn’t realize that Miyoung’s appearance in Jeju has interrupted his honeymoon, in a bad way. His expression was unreadable.

“If you think that’s shocking, then how do you think Ji Eun feels when she overheard your ‘little’ conversation with Miyoung?” Jaejoong told what really happened.

Yunho lifted his head up to face his friends, “She did?”

“She heard you clearly hyung, you called her troublesome,” Junsu decided to speak up. “How could you say that behind her back?”

“She must’ve misunderstood me! I told Miyoung about why I like Ji Eun. She must’ve left before the conversation ended!” he stood up from his chair, banging his fists on the table.

“Well, whatever it is. She sounded really hurt. Ji Eun sounded so pitiful, like she could break into pieces any second,” Jaejoong stated.

Yunho was about to defend himself when he asked, “Wait, how do you guys know this?”

“We’re her guardian angels! Besides, Jaejoong hyung called her at that time,” Junsu proudly stated.

Yunho sighed heavily. He was confused at what he was supposed to do. “I’ve confessed to her, but she doesn’t seem to respond. I think she hates me,” he buried his face in his palms, frustrated.

“Just explain to her what really happened. She doesn’t hate you, Ji Eun’s just as confused as you are right now.”

“I have to go home now, cover for me,” he asked for help as he took his phone and grabbed his car keys.

“Goodluck hyung! Hwaiting!” Junsu cheered.

Yunho dashed out the door, but he made a U-turn and peeked inside his office, “I will talk later with you two about this ‘guardian angels’ thing,” he warned before leaving in a hurry.

“Why do I have a feeling we’re in a big trouble?” Junsu stated, swallowing hard on his own saliva.


 

updated! thanks so much for all the comments and for those who read and subscribed!

Happy Birthday to Jung Yunho! <333333 *sigh* i wish i could tell it personally XP

now that they admitted their feelings, *drumrolls* anticipate the next chapter~!

note: starting from next week i'll be pretty busy with driving lessons XP so i might not update everyday. but i'll try to update as much as possible~! please be patient!