Double Date Anyone?

Something Called Love...

They four people were now sitting in the living room of the couple’s new house. Junsu and Jaejoong shared a couch while Ji Eun was dragged by Yunho to sit on the same couch as him. He just smiled cheekily at the two male in front of him. After a moment of silence the dolphin-voiced guardian angel started to speak.

“Yunho hyung, we all know that you have a great body. But could you please show some respect to your guest and at least put a shirt on!” he squealed.

“Yah, now you’re teaching me about respect? You should respect us when we’re still sleeping rather than smashing my doorbell!” Yunho retorted, glaring at the younger male.

“Oppa… just go. Junsu oppa is right, we should be polite to our guest,” Ji Eun butted in, holding onto his hands.

Yunho sighed heavily, if it wasn’t for his wife, he might pounce on the blunt dolphin any second. “Arasso, be right back,” he complied, kissing her cheek before he left.

Jaejoong who was quiet all the time was watching intently the interaction between Yunho and his sister. They really looked like a real married couple from how they acted around each other. Ji Eun, although innocent and naïve seemed comfortable about skinship with Yunho. He was happy to see his sister and best friend happy, but he was worried about something.

“We missed you baby kitty Ji Eun-ah!” Junsu immediately embraced the younger girl as soon as Yunho was out of sight, whispering the ‘baby kitty’ part to her ear.

Ji Eun chuckled as she patted his back, she missed her guardian angels too. “Me too Junsu oppa,” she replied. “But do you really have to call me baby kitty?” she asked.

“Of course! That’s my nickname for you!” Junsu clapped excitedly as Ji Eun giggled and nodded.

“But why are you guys here Jaejoong oppa?” she asked, tilting her head to look at the older male.

“We’re just visiting since you guys already have a house of your own. I hope we’re not disturbing,” Jaejoong replied, speaking calmly

“That’s ok, if oppa didn’t come, Yunho oppa would still be lying on the bed,” she replied, smiling at her guardian angel.

“Yah, don’t bully my wife!” her husband shouted from their bedroom, running towards them a few seconds after.

Ji Eun just smiled and shook her head as she excused herself, “I better get myself ready, I need to make breakfast. Oppas should eat here too,” she suggested to her guardian angels and left.

As soon as Ji Eun was gone, Jaejoong immediately pushed Yunho to seat on one of the couches. The younger male looked questioningly at him as both of the guest took a seat. “Yunho-ah, you know she’s still young don’t you?” he suddenly spoke.

“You mean?”

“I know you guys are married but you… you should take good care of her…”

“Seriously Jaejoong-ah, I don’t understand,”

“He means that you should be gentle to Ji Eun when you’re-”

Junsu’s sentence was cut off in mid-air when Jaejoong placed his palm over the younger one’s mouth while glaring at him. Yunho took a few seconds to comprehend what he actually meant and smirked to himself.

“Nothing that crosses your mind right now happened to me and my wife. Besides, that’s our personal matter, not yours Junsu,” he scolded, raising and eyebrow at the loudest person that morning.

“She’s your wife, but she’s my sister!” Jaejoong suddenly burst.

“Fine, then when are we gonna tell her about it? I’m tired of keeping this secret for too long,” Yunho sighed in frustration.

“Hyungs! Be quiet or Ji Eun could hear you!” Junsu warned, peeking around for any signs of the young girl.

“We already found out everything. Her real mother, her past with her stepmother and even why am I married to her. She needs to know Jaejoong-ah,” Yunho pleaded, sounding very desperate.

“I still… I still don’t think now is the right time. My heart says that now is not the right time…”

“When is? I don’t want her to know this from someone else besides us, it’ll hurt her more,”

“You sound like you’ve told something to Ji Eun. Did you hyung?” Junsu suddenly butted in the conversation.

“I just told her how we got married. I can’t keep all of them to myself,” he replied, guilt can be seen on his face.

“Just wait for a little more, we’ll tell her soon. I promise.” Jaejoong assured.

Just then, Ji Eun came walking in the living room fully dressed. She took a seat next to Yunho and he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist. She turned to look questioningly at her husband.

“What’s wrong oppa?” she asked, seeing the older male pouting at her.

“You’re mine,” he simply replied, holding onto her tighter.

Ji Eun just smiled and sighed heavily in return at her husband acting possessive in the morning. “Arasso, go take a shower oppa, I’ll prepare breakfast. You’re hungry right?” she suggested.

Yunho was about to protest but she pushed him all the way to their bathroom and ran back to the living room. “So, What would oppas like to have for breakfast?”

“How about we’ll cook for you?” Jaejoong suggested, already up from his seat.

Ji Eun was about to stop him from entering the kitchen when her cellphone rang. She picked it up and greeted the person on the other line. “Yoboseyo?”

“Ji Eun-ah!!” A loud squeal was the first things she heard when she placed the phone to her ear. Ji Eun had to make a distance from the phone before her ear explodes.

“Jihye unnie?” she guessed by the tone of the squeal.

“Omo, dongsaeng-ah I have an awesome idea to tell you!” she  replied, literally screaming at the phone.

Ji Eun was a little intimidated at the tone as she asked. “What is it unnie?”

“It’s the weekends right? How about we go on a double date?” Jihye proposed the idea to her sister-in-law.

“Eh? Double date?” Ji Eun repeated.

“Yes, you and Yunho oppa while me and Changmin!”

Upon hearing Changmin’s name and the idea of her husband meeting him, she gasped. “Unnie… are you sure it’ll be alright? I mean… Yunho oppa doesn’t know about you and Changmin-sshi,” she whispered, glancing behind her in case Yunho might hear it.

“Well then he should know!”

“B-but… how am I gonna make him go on a double date?” she frowned, thinking of the ways to beg from her husband.

“Just use your cuteness Ji Eun-ah. We all know Yunho oppa can’t resist that,” Jihye replied casually. “Well it’s set then. See you!” she hung up before the younger girl could even reply.

Ji Eun closed the phone shut and pouted. The idea proposed by her sister-in-law sounded great but it’s a hard to thing to persuade her husband. She knew how jealous and possessive he can be around her. He will surely turn into an overprotective brother when he knew that Changmin and Jihye were going out.

“Who called?” Yunho asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. “You look serious,”

“It’s Jihye unnie, she wants us to go on a double date,” Ji Eun simply replied.

“Really? Us with her date?” he asked, sounding quite amused with the news.

The wife nodded in reply. “Is it okay oppa? Can we go on a double date with unnie?” she asked, trying to use the tactic Jihye mentioned earlier.

Yunho was silent for about half a minute. She was getting nervous and impatient to hear the answer as she turned around to face him. “Can we? Why are you silent?” she pouted, tugging onto his shirt.

“Well, I was planning to go for a date with only you but…”

“Aw, oppa please…”

“Arasso, if you say so.” He finally nodded and complied.

“Breakfast is ready!” Junsu shouted from the kitchen.

“You let them make breakfast?” Yunho asked as Ji Eun dragged him into the kitchen.

“Well Jaejoong oppa insisted so, I just let him,” she answered, taking a seat.

“So, where are we going after this?” Junsu asked excitedly as he stuffed the rice into his mouth.

“After you finish eating, both of you go home. We’re going on a date,” Yunho replied casually, sounding very much like when he is at work.

“Huh? But we came here just to spend time with Ji Eun!” he whined.

“Well, I want to spend time with her more. You can come some other time,”

“Hyung! Say something!” Junsu whined and poked Jaejoong with his chopsticks.

“I have nothing to say.” Jaejoong replied, paying more attention to his breakfast.

“I’m sorry Junsu oppa…” Ji Eun apologized, patting her guardian angel’s back.


 

sorry for the late update. i really lost my muse for this chapter XD *sigh* maybe it's because of the classes i have to go through. well i'll try my best to give you a great update. but ofr now, please do enjoy this one. it' may be shorter than the previous ones, but i'll try to write more next time.

thanks so much for all your support. i love you guys! thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting!