[notdecidedyet] again~T_T

Something Called Love...

Jung Ji Eun glanced suspiciously at the brown envelope on her kitchen table. She received it just this morning, but the weird thing was, it was slipped under her apartment door. It took her by surprise when she found her name written on the cover of the envelope.

She stared worriedly at the envelope. “Is it really for me?”

Ji Eun hesitantly reached out her hands and opened the envelope, pulling out a bunch of cards from it. She received the shock of her life when she saw what it really was. Someone just sent her a bunch of pictures of her husband and someone who looked familiar to her. After some thought she found out that the girl in the pictures is Park Soojin.

Ji Eun gasped in shock and dropped the pictures to the floor when she saw the first one. They scattered on the floor, revealing more of the other pictures. Hands clasped over , she sat down slowly to the floor to examine them much closely. She was breathing at an uneven rate at the sight of the photos.

“O-oppa…” she mumbled in disbelieve, tears were unconsciously forming in her eyes.

Ji Eun didn’t know how to properly react in the situation. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw all the sweet and supposedly intimate moments between her husband and his ex. There were pictures where he was wiping her tears and holding tightly onto Soojin’s hands at a restaurant. They looked like they were staring into each others eyes intimately.

Another photo caught her attention. Yunho and Soojin were shopping together at a jewelry store in Japan. The smile on his face looked like he was enjoying his time with her. Didn’t he go to Japan for business trips? He always tell her that he’s busy, but how did he find time to spend with Soojin?

Her eyes settled on another photo. This one made her broke into tears she was holding back just now. Soojin was kissing her husband on his cheek at a place that looked like the front door of someone’s house. A date was written at the bottom corner of the photo, it was the day when Yunho broke his promise and forgot to accompany her to the doctor. So, he was with her?

Ji Eun didn’t dare to look at more photos as she clumsily gathered them and placed them back inside the envelope. She grabbed her handbag and home keys as she headed out the door. She was going to find an explanation for all of these.


“Oppa!” Kim Jaejoong was surprised with his sister’s visit to his office that afternoon. He smiled warmly as he gestured her inside.

Ji Eun gave a warm hug as Jaejoong kissed the top of her head. “What is my little sister doing here?” he asked, pulling her to sit down, not forgetting the fact that she was pregnant.

“I miss my guardian angels…” Ji Eun giggled cheerfully, trying hard to hide what she was feeling a moment ago. “My baby here wants to meet his uncle too,” she added, pointing to her stomach.

“It’s a ‘he’?” Jaejoong asked amusedly, bending down in level with her stomach. “Annyong, Uncle Jae here~” he sang.

“Actually, we don’t know yet. I just hope it’s a he.” She replied hopefully. “I prefer it to be a surprise!”

“That would be great too,” Jaejoong chuckled as he nodded in agreement.

“Anyway, where’s Junsu oppa?” Ji Eun asked as she took out containers from the paper bag she brought along with her. “I made lunch for him.”

“I missed your cooking,” her brother sat down as his sister layed down the lunch she packed for him on the coffee table. “For me too?”

Ji Eun smiled and nodded. “Of course, I made enough for everyone,”

Suddenly the door abruptly opened, revealing a hungry looking Changmin walking towards them. “I smell food!” he announced his arrival.

Ji Eun knew he works for Yunho as she prepared some food for her sister-in-law’s boyfriend. “Here oppa, have you seen Junsu oppa?” she handed him his food.

Changmin dug into his food in a matter of seconds. By then his mouth was full to answer Ji Eun’s question, he just shook his head in response. As if on cue, Junsu appeared a few seconds after in the room with a worried look on his face.

“Oppa! I brought lunch for you!” the younger girl rushed excitedly towards her guardian angel, showing her homemade lunch.

Junsu seemed too lost in his own thoughts to notice her standing right in front of him. She pouted when he ignored her and poked his cheeks to get his attention.

“Susu oppa!” she called out cutely, making up a nickname for him.

“Oh hey, Ji Eun-ah! W-what are you doing here?” he was jolted back to reality as he stuttered in reply.

“Here’s your lunch!” she handed him his portion from the lunch as he took it with a smile.

“Thanks,” he joined the other two at the coffee table while staring weirdly at the hungry Changmin. “What about you Ji Eun-ah? A pregnant mother needs to eat a lot,”

“I’m eating these with Yunnie oppa,” Ji Eun replied, showing another bag of food with her.

“Y-youre going to Yunho hyung’s office?” Junsu almost chocked on his rice.

“Ne, why?” She was determined to find an explanation.

“N-nothing… why don’t you stay here first? I miss talking to you,” he made up a sudden excuse. “And wow, it’s very obvious now that you’re pregnant.” He added.

“I’ll be back here once Yunho oppa finished his lunch,” Ji Eun just replied him with a smile.


She felt very shy yet there were butterflies in her stomach when everyone in the Jungs Corp building was staring at her in amusement. All of them were aware that she is Yunho’s wife, but it took them by surprise to see her pregnant. They were showering her with congratulatory wishes when she walked pass them in the lobby. Too overwhelmed in the situation, Ji Eun could only nod in reply with a blush on her cheeks.

Once she arrived in the elevator, tears were forming in her eyes. It’s from fear, she didn’t know how long this happiness would last with what she just found out. Taking a deep breath, she decided to visit her guardian angels first.

“Thank you,” Soojin mumbled while burying her face in Yunho’s chest.

The taller man didn’t reciprocate the hug, instead he just gave her a friendly pat on her back. He somehow felt weird and guilty when Soojin initiated any intimate actions towards him. He felt as if his wife was staring at him from afar.

Yunho’s sense was true this time. Suddenly, there was a loud gasp. Yunho and Soojin looked up to see Ji Eun standing by the door with her hand covering . He swore he could see tears glistening in her eyes.

“B-baby… J-Ji Eun-ah…” he stammered as he pushed Soojin away from him.

“O-oppa… what’s all this?” Ji Eun’s voice quivered with pain.

Her eyes frantically searched Yunho’s for an answer. Yunho tried to find words to say, but he couldn’t. His voice was stuck in his throat at the sight of his horror-striken wife before him. She already dropped the bag of food to the floor with a loud thud and was now trying very hard to choke back her tears that were threatening to fall.

“Ji Eun-sshi… hi, didn’t see you there,” Sojin gave an awkward smile. Yet inside, she was smiling evilly.

The couple ignored the witch’s presence inside the room and focused on each other’s gazes. Yunho bit his lip as he slowly approached his wife, trying to comfort her. She backed off, shaking her head a few times with one hand covering while the other was holding tightly onto her growing belly.

“What’s going on here oppa?”

Soojin watched from afar in disbelieve at the sight before her. Ji Eun was pregnant? That’s definitely not good for her plan at all. She didn’t think of the expectations that Ji Eun might be pregnant. Her hands were forming tight fists, yet she stood there to see what happens next.

“B-baby, I can explain. I swear I…” Yunho walked even closer to her, trying to wrap his arms around her.

“How long has this been? Have you been lying to me all this time?” Ji Eun sobbed, she couldn’t hold in the tears any longer.

“What is she talking about Yunho-ah?” Soojin asked from afar. Tired of being ignored.

“No baby, it’s not like what you think. Me and Soojin… we’re just friends.” Yunho tried to explain, finally able to grab hold of one of her hands on her stomach.

“Then, what did I see just now? Why is she hugging you?” Ji Eun felt herself melting at his warm touch, she was beginning to let her guard down.

“Can’t friends hug? Why are you being ridiculous?” Soojin snapped back, crossing her arms before her.

Yunho sighed heavily, he almost forgot that they were not alone in the room. “Soojin, if you would. Please leave us alone,” he asked.

“But-”

“Now!”

Once he heard the door closed, Yunho turned back his attention to his pregnant wife. Tears kept pouring from her eyes. It hurts him to see her like this, it even hurts when she misunderstood everything. This is what he always feared of.

Calmly, Yunho wiped her tears with his free hand and caressed her cheek. “Baby, trust me. We were just friends, nothing more.” He assured her.

Ji Eun was breathing heavily, hastily wiping her tears away. Her shoulders were still shaking when she suddenly felt wobbly. The next she knew, her vision went black.

“Baby? Ji Eun-ah, wake up!”


“Where? Where is she?” Jung Misun frantically shook Junsu who was standing in front of the hospital ward.

“Calm down auntie, Ji Eun is inside,” he tried to release himself from her powerful grip.

Jihye was also there as she approached her boyfriend worriedly. “What happened?” she asked Changmin.

The taller man just replied with a warm hug. “She’s fine, don’t worry,” he assured her.

“Jaejoong-ah, how’s my daughter?” Kin Hyesun came running inside next.

“She was too shocked mum, but she’ll be fine. I’m sure,” the son hugged her mother in assurance.

Inside, Jung Yunho was holding tightly onto his wife’s hands. He heaved a heavy sigh as he brushed away bangs from her forehead. He gently kissed her forehead while whispering near her ear. “I’m sorry,”

“Jung Yunho! What happened to you wife?” Misun came yelling into the room.

Yunho could only look down in guilt. He didn’t really know how to explain to them. “You should take good care of her. Have you forgotten that she’s pregnant?!” she scolded.

“Please calm down Mrs Jung. I assure you, your daughter-in-law is fine,” Dr Kwon appeared when she heard the commotion.

“Yes, Misun-ah. Calm down, Ji Eun is a strong mother. She’ll be fine,” Hyesun patted her shoulders soothingly.

“Mum, I’m sorry…” Yunho turned to his mother-in-law with an apologetic look on his face.

Hyesun just gave him a calm smile. “Take good care of her Yunho-ah. She’s everything to me. I might not know what’s really happening, but I trust you with my daughter,” she said her last words before leaving both of them alone.

“Baby, you’ve misunderstood things,” he spoke softly to his wife, though she might not be able to hear him. “I would never cheat on you. I love you…”


The moment she opened her eyes, memories of what happened came pouring back into her mind. She had enough of headache for one day and she doesn’t know if she can handle any more. Glancing at her surroundings, it took her a while to realize that she’s in the hospital.

She felt a warm presence beside her as she glanced. Her husband fell asleep with his head resting on the bed, next to her hands. His hands were holding tightly onto hers as she felt his warm and comfortable touch.

Ji Eun unintentionally woke up her husband when she tried to break free from his touch. “Baby, you’re awake!” he smiled in relief and immediately engulfed her in his hug.

She didn’t respond to his hug and just kept staring at the blankets. She glimpse at the bedside table, reaching out to get a glass of water. Yunho stopped her and poured some water as he helped her drink it slowly.

“Do you need anything else?” he asked.

Ji Eun softly shook her head, leaning back down on the bed while pulling the covers close to her. She turned around so that her back was facing him as she stared blankly out the windows.

“Ji Eun-ah…” Yunho tried to start a conversation. There was a really awkward silence in the room.

“I have to tell you the truth oppa,” Ji Eun stopped him from speaking any further. “I really don’t like Soojin the first time I met her.” She confessed.

“And I still don’t like her now,”

“I swear nothing happened between us. She was just a friend,” Yunho explained, walking to the other side of the bed to face her.

“Friends? That’s not what the pictures tell me,” Ji Eun looked into his eyes, feeling hurt all over again.”

“Pictures? What pictures?”

Luckily, her handbag was there with her. Ji Eun grabbed in and rummaged inside to look for the brown envelope. Her hands were shaking when she handed then to Yunho. When her husband opened it and took a look at the photos, his eyes widened in disbelieve. His mouth was agape, as shocked as Ji Eun was the first time she set eyes on those photos.

“W-where did you get this?” he asked, unable to think straight.

“I want an explanation oppa.” Ji Eun stated firmly.

 here's the update for this week. and once again, sadly i can't find the right title for this chapter. can i ask help from my lovely readers? ^^*~ i hope this chapter is good enough for this week. LoL how's the drama? i tried my best to make Soojin's plans go faster and to fasten up the pace of this fic. i hope it's fine.

keep reading, commenting and subscribing to my story! <3 you guys ^^