The Wife's Unexpected Visit and The Husband's Jealousy

Something Called Love...

this chapter might be a little bit longer than the usual one~ hope it doesn't bore you guys~ Enjoy!

btw here's a kiss <3


It was a rather surprising day for Ji Eun when Mrs. Jung ordered her to go to Yunho’s office. She wanted them to have lunch together and at the same time, inviting people to their wedding party next week. Hodong ajusshi sent her to Yunho’s office, arriving there just in time for lunch. Upon arriving at the huge Jung Corp. building, she walked over to the receptionist.

“Annyonghaseyo, may I know where’s Jung Yunho’s office is?” she asked politely.

The receptionist who was sitting behind the counter eyed the girl in front of  her weirdly. “And what business do you have with Mr. Jung?” she questioned, curious as to why a girl like Ji Eun wanted to meet the most important person in the building.

“W-well, I uhm… Mrs. Jung Misun sent me here.” She stuttered, dumbfounded of what she should say as an excuse.

Should she boldly say that she’s Jung Yunho’s wife? As far as she’s concerned, no one knew about Yunho’s marriage yet. It was supposed to be a kind of secret that will be revealed at the party. And she didn’t think that she is the right person for that job.

The receptionist was reluctant at first, but she still complied, not before making sure that the security guards in the building were ready in case something are bound to happen.

“He’s at the 20th floor. But he has a meeting right now.” She replied with a small smile.

Ji Eun sighed in relief and thanked her as she bowed. She proceeded to the elevator, going up to the 20th floor with a nervous feeling inside her. How would Yunho react with her unexpected visit?

Taking a deep breath, Ji Eun fixed her dress that was specially chosen by Jihye according to Yunho’s taste. She dusted off the light beige short-sleeve dress which reached just above her knees, making sure she looked her best. Gripping tight to the bag of food she brought for her husband, Ji Eun pressed the button to the 20th floor.


“Oh, I knew I’d find you here!” a squeal was heard as the doors of the elevator opened up, revealing a girl who was waving frantically at him.

Yunho sighed heavily as he thought to himself, as if this day couldn’t get any worse. His day was a rather tiring one as he was running from one meeting to another. He couldn’t even take a sip of the coffee usually made by his secretary every morning. His desk was piled up with a bunch of files till his hands were numb from signing too much of them.

The presence of the girl in front of him only made it worst that it already was. The girl followed him inside another elevator still grinning as she was finally able to find him.

“Oppa, I was looking for you all day!” the girl, Kang Miyoung whined while massaging her shoulders, signifying that she was tired.

She is an employee in the building and both Yunho’s and Miyoung’s parents were good friends for years. He knew her since she started working at Jung Corp. by her father’s suggestion and since then, she was always like this around him.

“Miyoung-sshi, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that when we’re working?” Yunho reminded, while flipping through his files and not even bothering to look at her face.

Miyoung pouted while tugging onto his sleeve, “I don’t care! Oppa… it’s lunch break already, let’s go for lunch?” she pleaded while giving him the most charming smile she could muster which was ignored by Yunho.

“I’m still busy. There are tons of files in my office that needs to be taken care of today.” Yunho refused, using the workload in his office as an excuse.

“You always gave me that excuse! I don’t care you still have to come with me!” Miyoung grumbled, crossing her arms before her.

A very familiar girl looking very lost caught Yunho’s attention as the elevator doors opened up. Before he could even protest to Miyoung, he gladly stepped outside.

“Chagiya…” he mumbled to himself as he walked over to the girl.

“Omo, oppa!” Miyoung exclaimed excitedly, thinking it was her whom Yunho had called out. But she was jolted back to reality when he pushed her out of the way, leaving her alone in the elevator.

“Oppa, wait for me!”

“Ji Eun-ah!” Yunho called out louder to the girl who turned around at the sound of her name.

She smiled in relief as she finally able to locate him after wandering around for almost half an hour. Ji Eun walked over to him with a smile.

“Oppa… thank goodness I found you! This place is so huge, I thought I was getting lost…” Ji Eun pouted and panted heavily while explaining to him.

He thought that she was cute, looking very lost. “What are you doing here anyway?” Yunho asked, placing one hand on her shoulder.

He was really shocked at his wife’s presence, but was really thankful for it. Ji Eun came at the right time, she was like a lifesaver for him to escape Miyoung. He felt like he could hug or kiss her right then to thank her.

“Well, omma told me to come for a visit. I hope you won’t mind,” Ji Eun explained while nervously playing with her fingers.

“No, I don’t mind. In fact, you’ve come at the perfect time,” Yunho smiled and caressed her cheeks lovingly. She blushed slightly at his touch, but stared curiously at him.

“I brought you a cake I baked earlier. Hope you like it,” she handed him the bag.

Yunho curiously peeked inside to find his favourite cake. “It’s my favourite, thanks.” He chuckled to himself as Ji Eun smiled in relief.

“Have you eaten? Maybe we should go for lunch, that’s if you’re not busy.” She suggested, not wanting to disturb his daily schedules.

“Lunch would be perfect. Let’s go now, it’s lunch break anyway.” Yunho tapped his watch and smiled as he held Ji Eun’s hand in his. Ji Eun had a questioning look at his sudden actions.

“Yunho oppa wait! Where are you going?!” Miyoung yelped as she saw Yunho walking away with a girl. She glared fiercely at Ji Eun when she saw their intertwined hands.

“Who is she?! Where are you going with her?!” she yelled, pointing frantically at Ji Eun.

“Ah Miyoung-sshi, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going for lunch.” Yunho stated while wrapping an arm around Ji Eun’s waist. Ji Eun bowed and greeted Miyoung with a smile before they left her alone.

“Aish, but you refused me just now! Who is that girl? She’s not taking MY Yunho oppa away from me! I won’t let her!” Miyoung glared daggers at Ji Eun’s back.


They drove in silence as Ji Eun had many questions about the girl they met earlier. Who is she? And why did Yunho act that way in front of her? Was his actions for real or was it another pretending? Miyoung looked like an employee there, but Ji Eun’s heart was doubting her guess.

“Who was the girl earlier oppa?” she asked him when the car stopped at the red light.

Yunho turned his attention to his wife. “Her? She’s just one of my colleague.” He replied casually.

“Oh… but why did she call you oppa?” she asked again. His answer was not assuring yet.

Yunho was looking very amazed at his wife’s sudden question. That made it seemed like she was jealous. This side to Ji Eun seemed to amuse him so much as he thought of other excuses to .

“She’s always like that. I told her many times not to.” He explained. “Why? Are you… jealous?” Yunho teased, leaning in closer to her and holding onto her shoulders.

“W-what? N-no, I’m just curious that’s all.” Ji Eun stuttered nervously as Yunho was leaning closer and closer, decreasing the space between them.

“You don’t have to be jealous…” Yunho whispered, sending chills down her spine.

By now he was only inches away from her face as she could feel his warm breath on her cheeks. He tilted his head to the side and moved even closer. She tried to move, but her body wasn’t following her mind. She closed her eyes, waiting for something to happen. As their lips were only a hair’s breadth away, a car horn signaled that the lights already turned green.

Yunho moved away from Ji Eun and continued driving, as if nothing almost happened just now. Ji Eun on the other hand was holding her hand to her chest, her heart was beating rapidly. Was just almost happen? Did Yunho just… she shrug off the thought while taking a glance at her husband who had his eyes focused on the road. But she couldn’t help to feel a little disappointed for the second time. 


After lunch, they went back to Yunho’s office with Ji Eun tagging along. She refused at first, but Yunho convinced her to stay because he wanted to introduce her to someone.

“Oppa, are you sure about this? Won’t omma and appa be mad?” Ji Eun tugged onto his sleeve as she nervously staggered behind him.

“Omma sent you here so that I could introduce you right? Besides, we’ll have an official wedding party soon.” Yunho dragged her inside his huge office.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on Yunho’s door. Ji Eun gasped as she tried to hide herself. But Yunho pushed her down on the couch to sit again and allowed the person to enter.

“Hyung, these are the files you asked for,” Junsu entered with the files mentioned, he didn’t even notice the presence of Ji Eun in the room.

“Thanks Junsu-ah.” Yunho took the file and sat on his desk.

“Oh, who is she? She’s pretty…” Junsu asked while pointing towards Ji Eun.

Yunho signaled his wife to greet Junsu. “Annyonghaseyo, Jung Ji Eun-imnida. Panggapsumnida.” She bowed.

“Ooh~ sister-in-law! Hello, I’m Kim Junsu!” Junsu squealed with his dolphin voice while reaching for her hands to shake them.

“Uhm… sister-in-law?” she tilted her head to the side in confusion.

“Junsu here is like a brother to me. We’ve known each other since highschool,” Yunho nodded, eyes on his file.

“That’s true! Just call me oppa okay?” Junsu clapped excitedly.

“Dae, Junsu oppa.” Ji Eun smiled, she couldn’t help but to think that Junsu was too cute for his own age.

“Omo, you’re so lucky hyung! She’s so cute… like a bunny!” Junsu squealed as he pinched her cheeks hard.

“I’m not a bunny!” she pouted while rubbing her cheeks.

“No, wait… you’re cute like a kitty!”

Yunho coughed loudly, stopping their conversation as he was starting to have a weird feeling inside him, seeing them interact. “Where’s Jaejoong?”

“Did someone call my name?” the person who was mentioned entered the room without even knocking.

“Ah, there you are. Ji Eun-ah, Jaejoong is like a brother to me too,” he gestured as Jaejoong walked closer to Ji Eun.

“Kim Jaejoong. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Jaejoong took her hand and kissed it as she blushed. “You can call me oppa too.”

Junsu had to suppress his laughter seeing Yunho’s shocked face. Yunho was glaring at Jaejoong with furrowed eyebrows at the gesture just now. That was actually Junsu and Jaejoong’s plan to test Yunho. They wanted to see how he would react while teasing him.

“She’s pretty right hyung?” Junsu asked Jaejoong.

“Yes, very pretty and cute too.” Jaejoong added, emphasizing the word very.

Everything was getting out of hand as Yunho thought he had had enough. Yunho stood up from his chair and quickly wrapped an arm around Ji Eun’s waist.

“Don’t forget to come on our wedding party next week. I really hope you guys can come.”

“Sure. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Jaejoong nodded.

“I think it’s time to go home, omma would be worried of you.” He pulled her closer to face him, emphasizing the word ‘chagiya’. “I’ll send you to the car, let’s go chagiya.”

Yunho pulled her outside, not forgetting to kiss her forehead gently in front of the duo. Ji Eun was taken off guard by his kiss as her face turned crimson. That was the first kiss he ever gave her.

He made it clear to the duo to get their hands off his WIFE. Junsu and Jaejoong chuckled seeing how jealous Yunho could be with just a simple greeting. Something that they haven’t seen for quite a few years.


so~ what do you think of this chapter? sorry if it's too long.

hope you can continue supporting this fanfic! thnx for reading commenting & subscribing~! <3