Mother's Curiosity and Couple's Intimate Moments

Something Called Love...

A mother’s instinct would still be correct even if the child and mother had been separated for years. She would feel if her child is happy, sad, sick or healthy. A mother could even predict what might happen to her child. That’s a mother’s sixth sense. As for Kim Hyesun, she was having a bad feeling about her daughter.

“Jaejoong-ah,” she approached her son one day. He was reading the daily newspaper and turned his attention to her. “You said that Ji Eun is married. How’s she now?” she asked.

Jaejoong folded the newspaper and placed it on the coffee table, “She has been fine. Why do you ask?” he replied.

Hyesun smiled in relief, “I never knew that she would get married so early. Your father… did he not think when he made this decision?” she questioned.

“Actually, I don’t really know how they got married. But it’s a good thing though,” he reasoned. “Yunho has someone to love again and we get to know that Ji Eun is related to us,” he commented.

His mother nodded, slightly agreeing with him. In a way, she has to thank Lee Sugeun for this, or else she would never get to meet her daugthter again. But she was really worried about Ji Eun. She was married at a young age where girls at her age were having fun as a normal teenager while she has a duty to her husband. In a way, it’s Hyesun’s fault too.

“Has Yunho been treating her nicely?” Hyesun asked. She was quite surprised to know that Jung Yunho who has been Jaejoong’s best friend for years was now her son-in-law.

Jaejoong smirked when she mentioned his best buddy, “Yes, you don’t have to worry mum. You’ll never imagine how possessive and overprotective Yunho can be. It’s scares the living daylights out of Junsu sometimes,” he chuckled.

“Oh really?” she smiled, amused.

Her son nodded in response, “He’s different when around her or when Ji Eun is mentioned. She has a certain charm over him that I don’t think he could resist,” he explained.

“How’s Ji Eun like?” she asked. She wanted to know how her little girl grew up to be.

“Ji Eun is cheerful, forgiving and kind. But she’s too naïve and innocent. She’s also smart and cute too,” Jaejoong described his sister as Hyesun smiled. “Junsu loves calling her ‘baby kitty’, but Yunho would always be raging in jealousy if he hears that,”

“I’m glad to hear that. Take good care of your sister okay?” she reminded. “I hope I can meet her one day,” she sighed to herself.

“Don’t worry mum, I’ll make sure you’ll meet her one day. We’ll all take good care of her,” Jaejoong held both her hands and squeezed them for assurance.


Yunho only noticed the bump on his wife’s head by dinnertime. She was sitting across from him at the table and tried very hard to hide the big bump on her forehead with her bangs. He was curious at first, but then he remembered hearing someone yelp when he slammed the door shut.

I didn’t… did I? he thought to himself and glanced at his wife.

Jihye noticed that Ji Eun was hiding her face with her bangs and asked, “Kwenchana? What’s wrong with your forehead?” she asked in a whisper.

Ji Eun winced when she touched the bump and pulled her hand away, “I’m fine unnie. I just… bumped to something,” she assured.

Guilt was starting to drown Yunho as he continued observing his wife and her forehead throughout the dinner. He knew that he must’ve slammed the door too hard and it hit Ji Eun who followed him from behind. Maybe he overdid the jealousy and sulking part.

Ji Eun was alone in the kitchen when Yunho approached her. He gently turned his wife around to face him as she stared curiously at him. He brushed the bangs off her face and examined the bump on her forehead without saying a word. Ji Eun could only stare at him the whole time, afraid of what to do since he was angry with her.

“Ah, ouch!” She winced, when she felt something cold touch her forehead. She tried to remove it when her husband stopped her.

“Stay still,” he said and gently placed the icepack on her forehead again. She had to bit her lower lip because of the pain. “Does it still hurts?” Yunho asked.

Ji Eun slowly nodded, afraid to say a single word. He took one of her hands and told her to hold the icepack in place. She obeyed when suddenly he picked her up bridal style which made her yelp in surprise.

“Ah, o-oppa! What are you doing?” Ji Eun asked, wrapping one of her arms around his neck to keep her from falling. “I can walk!” she reasoned.

Ji Eun was squirming in his arms, shocked of the sudden move. “Baby, stay still or you’ll fall,” he instructed as he walked upstairs into their room.


Once they reaced their bedroom, Yunho placed her to sit on the bed while he took out a cream from the bedside table. He took off the icepack and gently applied the cream to the bruise on Ji Eun’s forehead. She winced in pain as soon as the his fingers touched her bruise.

“I’m sorry,” Yunho apologized while he gently dabbed the cream, not wanting to hurt her. “I didn’t realize you were following from behind and I slammed the door too hard,” he added.

“Oppa…” Ji Eun called out. “Are you mad at me?” she asked in a sad and intimidated tone.

Yunho just stayed silent and focused on her bruise. She was starting to feel scared as the memories of his past anger started to come back to her. Tears were pooling in her eyes at the thought of him being angry at her. Her husband only realized that she was crying when a drop of tear fell into his palm.

“Baby, why are you crying?” Yunho asked while wiping the tears from her eyes with his thumbs.

“Y-you’re mad at m-me right? What d-did I do w-wrong?” Ji Eun sobbed as she tried to stop herself from crying harder.

“Shh… hey, don’t cry,” Yunho sighed heavily as he continued to wipe her tears till she stopped crying.

He finished tending to her bruise and caressed her right cheek, “Anniyo, I’m not mad at you. I’m just… jealous,” he finally confessed after she calmed down.

“Jealous?” she asked in confusion while tilting her cheek to his palm. “Why would you be jealous?” she asked.

“I’m jealous when I see you close with another guy. You looked like you were having a lot of fun with Changmin just now and hardly pay attention to me…” he admitted, pouting while he said that.

Ji Eun stared at his face and soon chuckled. Yunho just stared at her in disbelieve. He just told her why he was acting like that, but she laughed at him. Definitely something he didn’t expect from her. Did she not understand what it meant by being jealous?

“Aww, my oppa is so cute! Gyeopta~” Ji Eun squealed while pinching his cheeks. She always wanted to do that.

“Y-Yah, I’m serious!” Yunho pouted while blushing slightly when she pinched his cheeks. She thinks I’m cute too? Yay, I know I’m cute!

“Mianhe, for making you jealous. I’m your wife oppa and I promise I won’t do that again,” Ji Eun assured and raised her palm as sign of promise.

It took Yunho sometime to comprehend what she said. Ji Eun was right, they’re married and she’s his now. His possession, his property, his… everything. He has a right over her and no one can take her away from him.

Ji Eun quickly enveloped him in a hug, leaning her head against his shoulder. “I’m sorry again,” she apologized.

“You still have to kiss me. Then I’ll forgive you,” he said as he returned the hug.

Ji Eun pulled away from the hug as he still had his arms around her. She was hesitant, but in the end she leaned closer for his cheek. Yunho knew she was aiming for his cheek and he immediately turned to face her just as her lips were about to touch his cheeks. She widened her eyes as her husband smirked and tilted his head slightly.

Yunho embraced her and gently pulled her closer to him. He kissed her tenderly and then pulled away slightly. Once his gaze met hers, he smiled a little and decided to go for another kiss. She slowly closed her eyes, accepting his kiss. Ji Eun had her arms around his neck while Yunho was softly caressing her back.

His kisses were always soft, yet so breathtaking. He pulled away when both of them were out of breath. Yunho leaned his forehead against hers and uttered the most powerful word Ji Eun has never heard before.

“Ji Eun-ah, saranghae…” he confessed and smiled warmly at her. His deep voice was calm and soothing that instantly sent shivers down her spine.

She widened her eyes and stared at him in disbelieve. He finally said it. Yunho finally confessed that he loves her. Ji Eun was too overwhelmed with the confession that tears were starting to pool in her eyes. Her eyes were searching for an answer as he nodded in return.

“O-oppa… I-I…” she tried to speak, but Yunho placed his finger on her lips.

“You don’t have to say anything. I just want you to know that I really love you,” he didn’t really expect any answer from her because he new she were having mixed emotions and wasn’t sure of her own feelings.

Tongue tied, she wrapped her arms around his neck for a hug. Yunho gently soothed her with his loving embrace as her tears were soaking his shirt. He didn’t need an answer, having her with him was good enough for him. That’s all that matters at the moment.


Yunho were now leaning against the headboard while Ji Eun was leaning against him. He was gently her hair as she snuggled closer to his chest. No words were spoken, they were just silently listening to each other’s heartbeats and breathings.

“Baby?” Yunho decided to break the silence. He loves calling her that nickname and she loves it when he called her that nickname.

“Uhm?” she simply replied.

He smiled to himself. It was what he always dreamed of, them snuggling close to each other while chatting about particularly anything. He really wanted to take step-by-step into being a real married couple with her and her decision to sleep on the same bed as him was really delighting.

“What do you think of, having a home of our own?” he proposed the idea.

She was silent for a few seconds before she replied, “You don’t like it here oppa?”

“That’s not what I meant. If we have our own house, then we’ll really feel like a real married couple,” he reasoned.

“Umm… I’m fine with anything. But we have to ask permission from omma and appa first,” his wife suggested as he nodded in agreement.

Suddenly she said something that took Yunho off guard, “I feel like I could really trust you oppa,” she confessed.

Yunho’s heart sunk at those words. She trusted him, but he was hiding a lot of things behind her back. He doesn’t want to lose her trust, but he couldn’t tell her the truth yet. It was something that plagued his heart and he couldn’t bear to hurt her with his actions. He really hoped that one day, it would be him to tell the truth to his wife, not someone else.

Ji Eun was starting to get bored as she doodled on his chest with her index finger. She started from his shoulder down to his chest. Yunho was starting to feel uncomfortable with that. Her soft fingers were giving him tingling feelings in his stomach as he squirmed uncomfortably.

“Baby, what are you doing?” he asked, wanting her to stop.

His wife continued doodling on his chest. She was now writing her name on it, “What do you think I’m doing oppa?” she asked back.

Teasing me? he thought to himself. “Tickling me?” he guessed.

“Do you feel ticklish?” Ji Eun asked, not stopping what she was doing.

“Y-you better stop,”

“Or what?”

“Or I’ll tickle you back!” Yunho yelled as he started to tickle her.

Ji Eun was giggling and squirming at his continuous attacks. He he tickled her neck, sides and her stomach until she fell back on the bed. Tears were forming on her eyes as he kept teasing her until her stomach hurt from all the laughing.

“Oo-ppa haha ss-stop it! Ahh, my s-stomach hurts haha!” she pleaded, trying to stop his hands from going any further.

“Never!” Yunho yelled in an evil tone, increasing the speed of his tickle attack.

Ji Eun was squirming even harder as she tossed and the bed. She finally stopped with her face buried in the pillow and hands clutching onto her stomach. She was breathing heavily from all the laughing and immediately went silent. Yunho suddenly stopped tickling her when no sound was coming from her.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked, somehow concerned that she was not responding when he tickled her.

Ji Eun didn’t respond him as her breathing was still heavy. He was starting to feel scared. “Ji Eun-ah, kwenchana?”

He knew he had gone too far yet again and decided to stop. He leaned next to her, facing her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her hair softly and spoke. “Arasso, I’m sorry okay?” he apologized.

Ji Eun pulled her face away from the pillow, still not facing him. “Meanie,” she mumbled to herself.

Yunho chuckled and turned her head to face him as he raised his head to look at her better. “Does it still hurts?” he asked, tracing his fingers over her forehead bruise.

She tried to make it look like she was mad at him and pouted. “I’m sorry baby,” he whispered in her ear and kissed the bruise gently. “Does it still hurts now?” he asked, blowing cold air to ease the pain.

Ji Eun blushed as she couldn’t help when a small smiled formed on her lips. “And finally she smiles,” Yunho smirked, caressing her cheek gently as she turned to face him.

“You’re still a meanie,” she frowned.

“I know. And you’re still my baby,” he pulled her closer and rested her head against his chest. “Saranghae…” he said as they both fell asleep after that.


okay, i have a class today. sorry for the late update. if i come back early from class, i'll probably update again.

hope you enjoy the chapter. how's their intimacy? i think it's cute and sweet^^*~ LoL but hey, Yunho finally confessed to her again! <3

thanks so much for all the comments. thanks to those who subscribed and read. i really appreciate it! 

© wertias_sk5 2011