Preparing For The Worst/Best?

Something Called Love...

“Rise and shine my babies,” the husband whispered softly in his wife’s ears. Yunho was waking his sleeping wife that morning as he gently shook her shoulders.

Ji Eun slowly opened her eyelids while turning around to face the owner of the voice. Her husband smiled and gently kissed the top of her nose. “Morning. Wake up baby,” he called out softly.

She slowly lifted herself up with the help of her husband, still rubbing her eyes sleepily. “I made you breakfast, but you have to wash up first.” He pulled her up and guided his sleepy wife towards the bathroom.

Ji Eun bent towards the sink and turned the water on. She was washing her face when Yunho carefully pulled back her hair to prevent them from getting wet. He placed a towel around her shoulders so that her clothes wouldn’t get wet too. After she finished washing her face, she turned to her husband while staring at his unusual behavior.

Yunho just replied with a loving smile as he handed her toothbrush complete with some toothpaste on top. “The water’s running Ji Eun-ah, hurry up.” He turned the tap off as she steadily brushed her teeth.

A few minutes later, just as she was about to dry her face with the towel, Yunho helped her. He gently wiped her face with the towel as Ji Eun continued staring at him. Her heart skipped a beat at how gentle he was. He was so close to her, she could feel his hot breath against her cheeks.

“Done!” Yunho announced. Ji Eun didn’t realized that she was closing her eyes the whole time. “Come, it’s time for breakfast! You must be hungry,” he pulled her outside.

To Ji Eun’s surprise, Yunho had already set up a small table on their bed, laden with the fresh smell of home-made breakfast. He made Ji Eun sit on the bed, fluffing up the pillows for her to lean on. He tucked her comfortably under the covers before sitting at the other side of the bed.

“Let’s eat!” he exclaimed, picking up the spoon and scooping some rice while placing a piece of fish on the rice. “Open up!” he brought the spoon close to .

Ji Eun was taken aback as she tried to get the spoon from him. “O-oppa, I can feed myself,” she defended.

“No, I want to feed you today. May I baby?” he asked, a bright smile on his face. She forgot that she was mad at him earlier upon hearing his smooth and gentle voice.

Ji Eun blushed as she slowly nodded. It’s been a while since he treated her like this and she missed this side of him so much. It’s amazing that after being married and getting pregnant with his twins, Ji Eun would still blush with Yunho’s caring acts.

Compliying with his request, Ji Eun let him feed her as she smiled thoughtfully at him. He even prepared the milk Misun bought for her as she slowly sipped it. Suddenly she grabbed the spoon from him and scooped a spoonful of rice complete with some meat on top. She brought it to his mouth, smiling shyly.

Yunho replied the gesture with his own set of killer smiles and willingly let her feed him. He brushed her bangs away and tucked them behind her ear as he examined his beautiful wife.

“Thanks for the delicious breakfast Yunnie,” Ji Eun thanked him.

“It’s nothing compared to what you have cooked for me.” Yunho just smiled and picked up the tray towards the kitchen after they have finished eating.

He came back a few minutes later with a glass of water and some medicine in his hands. Ji Eun sat down in silence, pulling the blankets close to her chest as Yunho sat at the edge of the bed, facing her. He pulled her closer and gently kissed her forehead.

He pulled away after a while. “Hmm, still a little warm. Here’s the medicine,” he handed her the prescribed medicine from the doctor.

“Do I still have to take those?” Ji Eun pouted, she hates taking medication even when she’s sick.

“Of course baby, you still have the fever.” Yunho nodded. “If you’re sick, then our babies will be sick too. You don’t want that right?” he reasoned.

Ji Eun finally complied, slowly gulping the water to make it go down . Her husband tucked her comfortably under the sheets as he her hair softly. Ji Eun knew he wanted her to sleep, but she couldn’t. Instead, she was staring at her husband innocently like a child, analyzing his handsome features.

“Where are we going today Yunnie?” she asked, loving the way his fingers combed through her hair softly.

“Shopping! Since we’re going to be having twins, there are lots to buy.” He replied, already imagining about their newborn twins.


“Which one do you like?” Yunho asked, pointing to two different baby beds.

Ji Eun tilted her head to one side, her index finger on her lips as she examined the quality of those products carefully. She pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows before making the right decision.

“I like this one better, it has a soft colour.” She pointed to the one on their left. Softly running her fingers on the wood.

“Okay, we’ll have two of them.” Yunho nodded, as the worker of the store jotted down their orders.

All of a sudden his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID o find that it was from Soojin. Yunho sighed as he rejected the call. Soojin has been calling him for the past two hours and he was starting to get annoyed with it. He was simply to lazy to deal with Soojin right now and wanted to focus on fixing his relationship with his wife. As for his ex, he will have to find another time to deal with her problems later.

“What else do you want?” he asked his wife, peering over to check the list that the worker has jotted down.

Ji Eun shrugged her shoulders in return. She couldn’t think of anything else to buy. She had already completed the lists of the things she wanted for her babies. She gazed at her stomach, slowly caressing them.

“What else do you think we need?” she asked, mainly to the babies.

She felt a soft kick as she chuckled. They were interacting with her, she indeed felt a stronger connection with the twins. It’s like they are responding and talking to her in their own special way.

“Oppa, they replied!” she called her husband over, placing his palm at the place where she felt the kick.

“Omo,” Yunho chuckled as the baby in Ji Eun’s stomach was responding to their words. He bent over and placed his ear near her stomach. “What was that? Toys? Lots of them?” he pretended to listen to them.

“Yunnie, it’s too early for toys yet.” Ji Eun shook her head at her husband’s silliness. “How about some nice warm blankets?”

Yunho felt the replied kick near his cheek as he was still placing his ear there. “Aigoo, you agreed on omma’s idea and not mine?” he raised an eyebrow mischievously.


“Urgh!” Soojin groaned, slamming her phone on the table. Everyone around her jumped in shock at the loud noise.

“S-Soojin-ah, he’s h-here.” Her manager mumbled, scared at her sudden outburst.

“Did some one just make the witch angry?” his voice was smooth, sleek just like the person himself.

The tall well-built man swiftly took a seat in front of her, crossing his legs with a small smirk at the corner of his lips. He straightened his suit and gazed at the women in front of him seriously.

“What do you want?” he asked, his tone monotonous.

“I know you work as Jung Yunho’s private investigator and I want to know what have you been up to lately,” she replied with her own set of evil smirk, pushing a thick brown envelope towards the man.

Choi Siwon took off his sunglasses, staring at the envelope with no interest. He could’ve already guessed the amount inside it. He just chuckled slightly, that amount could never pass a quarter of his salary.

Pushing the envelope back at the owner, he replied darkly. “Details are strictly confidential.”

“Is that not enough? I’ll give you more!” Soojin jastily grabbed her purse. Before she could take another envelope out, he stopped her with his words.

“I know you well enough Park Soojin-sshi. I wouldn’t waste my time working with someone like you,”

“What? How dare you look down on me!” she roared, slamming her fist on the table. “I offered you money and you rejected! Others would not let this chance slip away from them!” she yelled back in disbelieve.

“Well, I’m not ‘others’. I won’t fall for your silly trap,” Siwon retorted. “My loyalty is not worth that much money. That can’t even beat my monthly salary.”

“You! You will pay for doing this!” Soojin pointed frantically at him, hastily grabbing her phone in the process.

Siwon just chuckled evilly. “Try all you want. Just so you know, I have diplomatic immunity in 64 countries. Including Puerto Rico.” He stated proudly before slipping his sunglasses back on.

Siwon just stood up, straightened his suit and bowed slightly before leaving Soojin standing there with a dumfounded look on his face. He smirked. Don’t try to challenge this private investigator, he’s one in a million.


“Yunnie, where do we put this stuff?” Ji Eun asked, picking up a bag from Yunho who had a hard time standing with all the stuff they bought.

“In the guest room,” he mumbled between the pile of bags.

Ji Eun nodded and headed to the guest room when Yunho suddenly gasped. He dropped all the bags and dashed towards the guest room before his wife could get there. He was protectively shielding the door from Ji Eun with an awkward smile on his face.

“B-b-baby, urm… I’ll do it for you. You must be tired,” he took the bag from her and dragged her away from the door.

“But I wanna help too…” Ji Eun pouted as Yunho pushed her to sit on the couch.

In a blink of an eye, Yunho successfully brought all the bags into the guest room which will be the room for their twins soon. He sighed in relief before closing the door, not forgetting to lock it. There’s a surprise that he was keeping for his wife.

“Done!” he announced holding another bag behind him.

Ji Eun couldn’t help but to peer curiously behind him. “Oppa, what’s that?” she pointed behind Yunho.

“My present for you,” he smiled taking a small box out from the bag.

Her eyes sparkled in excitement as she carefully unwrapped the present. She gasped when she took out two pairs of baby shoes. “They’re so cute!”

“I’m glad you like them.” Yunho sighed in content. Taking a seat beside her.

“Aww~ just imagine their little feet wearing these!” Ji Eun giggled to herself, running her hands on the soft fabric.

“Thanks Yunnie,” Ji Eun turned to face her husband, leaning in closer to him and gently kissing him.
Yunho smiled through the kiss, wrapping both arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him. They shared a sweet passionate kiss before pulling away from each other. He pressed their foreheads against each other before hugging her tightly in his arms. After a while he chuckled to himself.

“What’s funny?” Ji Eun asked.

“I can’t hug you close like I used to.” He replied, caressing her stomach lovingly.

“and you have a problem with that?”

“I mean, I have more people to wrap around in my hugs from now on.” He explained, kissing her forehead gently.

 

 the update for this week! i hope this one is longer than the last one. huhu... what's gonna happen now?

thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting! <3