Déjà vu and Believing What's Right.

Something Called Love...

 

Ji Eun ran and ran till she reached their hotel suite. She slumped herself on the couch and hugged her knees close to her. There, she cried her heart out.

Ji Eun was starting to reminiscence the times before she married Yunho. After being scolded by her mom, she would do the same thing. Sit in a quite corner of the house while hugging her knees, crying her heart out all alone.

[Flashback]

PRANGG!!

“Yah! I told you to wash the dishes, not break them!” Lee Yejin’s voice echoed throughout the kitchen into the living room.

A shocked and scared Ji Eun bowed apologetically while bending to pick the broken glasses, “S-s-sorry mom, I’m j-just tired,”

“That’s not my business! Just clean this mess and stop wasting my money!” she yelled, forcefully grabbing onto her hair. Yejin always treated her like that, especially when Sugeun wasn’t around.

Tears trickled down her cheeks as it hurt so much, but she could never complain or she’ll experience even more pain, “Y-yes, mom. I’ll clean it up fast.”

“Aish, this girl is troublesome!” Yejin shoved her head forcefully before leaving. Nayoung unnie, the housemaid scrambled to help Ji Eun after her mother left.

The words rung in her ears and cut deep through her heart. Who wouldn’t feel sad to be called ‘troublesome’ by your own mother? That wasn’t the only word Yejin used to described Ji Eun. But even though Yejin never treated her right, Ji Eun accepted her for who she is. She respected her because Yejin is her mother, or so she thought…

[Ends]

“Sometimes it’s troublesome,” Yunho said honestly.

This time, the same words hurtfully echoed through her head. The scene kept playing over and over again. What hurt the most was how relaxed Yunho was when he said that. It sounded like he really meant it. It’s like he crushed her heart into pieces.

Ji Eun knew she had lied to herself many times before, but right now, there was no point in hiding it anymore. She was very sure of her feelings for him. She likes him.

A mix of two strong emotions ran through her.

Anger… Ji Eun was angry with Yunho for doing what he did and for hurting her. She was angry with herself for being so foolish and believing him.

And Regret… Ji Eun regretted ever having feelings for Yunho. She now admitted that she does have feelings for him, maybe to the point that she might be actually falling for him.

“But he doesn’t like me… oppa hates me…” she sobbed, burying her face in her knees.

Ji Eun always hoped that this marriage would give her the happiness she was looking for. In the period of six months before meeting Yunho, she had always imagined her life with her husband. She wished to be cherished and loved, to fill the empty spaces left by Yejin. But it seemed… impossible?

Suddenly her phone rang. Ji Eun ignored it, but the caller didn’t seem to give up. She weakly picked up her phone and placed it to her ear.

“Y-yoboseyo?” she croaked, her voice sounded hoarse from all that crying.

“Yoboseyo, Ji Eun-ah, it’s Jaejoong oppa,” Jaejoong greeted cheerfully.

“Oppa…” Ji Eun cried. She was relieved to hear his voice. Jaejoong called her at the right time, she really needed someone to talk to.

He grew concerned hearing the melancholic voice, “Ji Eun-ah, what’s wrong? Are you… crying?” he asked gently.

His concerned tone made her feel sadder than she already did as she cried her heart out in response. “Oppa…”

“Hey, what’s wrong? Did something happen? Don’t worry Ji Eun-ah you can tell oppa anything,” he comforted.

Jaejoong voice sounded soothing as she calmed herself down. It was like he casted a spell on her to stop crying. “Oppa… am I troublesome?” she asked.

“Troublesome? You’re not troublesome, we enjoy having you around. Why would you say that?”

“Well… Yunho oppa seemed to think so,” she stated while wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

Jaejoong was shocked to hear that, “Yunho? He said that? That’s not the Yunho I know,”

“Dae, I overheard his conversation with Miyoung-sshi.”

“Miyoung? What the hell is that devil doing in Jeju?”

Ji Eun frowned hearing the title ‘devil’ given by Jaejoong. It sounded like he knew the real Miyoung, “Oppa said he had to sign an agreement with a client,” she stated.

“Why would Yunho be working on his honeymoon? Junsu and I told him that we’ll settle this. This must be that devil Miyoung’s job,” Jaejoong mumbled, mainly to himself.

She could sense the tension in Jaejoong’s voice and asked, “Oppa… is something wrong?”

“N-nothing… Listen Ji Eun-ah, I’m sure Yunho didn’t mean what he said. That’s so not like him to say that,” Jaejoong pleaded, hoping that she would trust him.

“But he sounded like he really meant it…” she sounded like she could break into pieces any second.

“It must’ve been a misunderstanding. Trust me Ji Eun-ah,” he convinced her like a brother would.

“Are you sure?” she asked with a slight hope in her voice.

“You have to trust your guardian angels baby kitty Ji Eun-ah!” a dolphin squeal was suddenly heard from nowhere. Ji Eun jumped in shock at the voice.

It was Junsu, yelling from behind Jaejoong as he has been eavesdropping on their conversation, “Hyung, let me talk to Ji Eun! Gimme! Gimme!”

“Yah, Junsu-ah! I’m not finished yet!”

“Andwae! Guardian Angel No. 1 Kim Junsu wants to talk to baby kitty Ji Eun!” he tried to grab the phone from the elder man.

“G-guardian angels?” Ji Eun asked curiously.

“Yup, from now on Jaejoong hyung and me will be your guardian angel! Just accept it, no objections!” Junsu yelled again, still violently reaching for the phone.

“Yah, Guardian Angel No. 2 Kim Jaejoong is still not done talking to Ji Eun! Stop it Junsu-ah!” he tried to shove the dolphin boy’s face away.

Ji Eun giggled at her so-called guardian angels. She could totally imagine the two of them fighting for the telephone. These two men never fail to make her smile.

Junsu heard the chuckle coming from her, “Yay! We made her laugh! First mission accomplished!”

“Ji Eun-ah, I’m sure there’s an explanation to all of this. Just be patient okay? You can call us if you ever need anything.” Jaejoong quickly said while pinning the wild dolphin under him.

“Arasso…” she replied, unsure.

“I have to go Ji Eun-ah, Junsu is using his dolphin attack again. But remember one thing, Yunho doesn’t hate you.” Jaejoong stated firmly, emphasizing the last sentence before hanging up the phone.

“He doesn’t hate me?” she repeated the question a few times in her mind while thinking hard. She wanted to trust Jaejoong badly, but she was unsure with herself.


 

“Baby…” Ji Eun thought she heard a deep voice near her ear.

She felt someone moved the strand of hair on her face, “Ji Eun-ah, I’m back,”

She slowly fluttered her eyes open and turned to the source of the voice. Her husband was smiling warmly at her while her hair gently. Her eyes were blurry as she rubbed it. Yunho held her hand, stopping it from rubbing her eyes any further.

“Your eyes are gonna turn red if you keep that up,” he reminded. “I’m sorry, I guess I went too long until you fell asleep waiting for me,”

“Kwenchana, I’m… tired anyways,” she replied weakly. Her head was feeling heavy and her whole body ached.

Yunho shifted from the floor to the couch, sitting beside Ji Eun who had her back against him. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind and rested his head ontop of hers.

“Did you have fun? I’m sorry I had to leave,” he asked, slowly inhaling his wife’s scent.

Ji Eun loved being in his warm embrace, she even forgot that she was supposed to be mad at him earlier, “It’s fun, but not really… cause you’re not there,” she whined.

Yunho chuckled, she sounded like a baby whining like that, “Sorry, I’ll make it up to you somehow. Maybe we can go some other time,”

The wife just nodded weakly in return. Seeing her limited responses, he went curious and touched her forehead. It was burning and he could hear her slow and heavy breathing.

“Baby, you have a fever,” Yunho said worriedly as he picked Ji Eun up and placed her on the bed.

She didn’t reply and just slowly closed her eyes. Her husband touched her forehead again and headed to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later as she felt something damp and cold on her forehead. He helped her up and gave her medicine before leaning back on the bed.

Ji Eun knew why she had a fever. It wasn’t just because she hasn’t fully recover yet, it was also because she cried hard just now. It happened to her a few times before in the Lee household.

“Oppa… I’m sorry…” she mumbled weakly.

Yunho gently held her hand, “Why are you sorry?”

“I’m always such a trouble for you… I’m burdening you…” she murmured and sighed heavily.

Yunho was taken aback at her words, “Baby, don’t say that… I never thought of you that way,” he replied honestly.

“Oppa… don’t leave me okay?” she requested.

Yunho leaned beside her on the bed and wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist. He rested his head ontop of hers. Ji Eun could hear his steady heartbeats from that position.

“I’m not going anywhere baby… just rest,” he whispered soothingly.

Yunho her hair lovingly as she snuggled closer to him. Ji Eun wasn’t ready to confront him about the problem earlier. What happened right now was unusual and she never wanted these moments to end. They both fell asleep in each other’s embrace by the sound of their steady breathings.


 

sorry for the delayed update~ there was a lot of interruption ><"

anyways~ there's currently 25 chapters now. so far, what do you think of my story? i would love to hear opinions and feedbacks^^*

i hope you guys will enjoy this chapter^^*~ it took me sometime to write it LOL

and i hope you guys will understand how the main characters are feeling for each other right now. and for Yoochun, he'll pop in soon enough^^*~