Thanks For Being In My Life

Something Called Love...

“Oppa…”

“Hmm?”

“How long are you gonna keep hugging me?” the wife asked.

It’s an unsual way for Yunho to greet his wife that evening. As soon as she opened the door, he quickly enveloped her in an embrace. Ji Eun, not knowing what was the matter gladly hugged him back in return. But they had been in that position for quite a long time and the wife was worried for something.

“Why, you don’t like it?” he asked back, inhaling his wife’s sweet scent.

The move sent shivers down her spine everytime, but she liked it when he do that. “Anniyo, I just think I burned something in the kitchen,” she replied in a muffled voice, as her face was buried in his chest.

“What?!” Yunho yelped near her ear.

Yunho quickly released her from the hug as she ran towards the kitchen. The smell of burnt food was wafting in the air in a matter of seconds. Ji Eun switch off the stove and fanned the burnt dinner. At that moment, her husband came running in the kitchen with a small fire extinguisher.

“There’s no fire right?” he asked, aiming the fire extinguisher around.

Ji Eun shook her head and bit her lip. “Oppa… you don’t mind eating burnt chicken do you?” she asked.

Yunho frowned and placed the fire extinguisher back in place. “You want me to get a constipation?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, it’s your fault. You hugged me for too long and made me leave the kitchen,” she reasoned with crossed arms before her.

Her husband sighed heavily. “Arasso, we’ll just order then.” He took out his cellphone and started dialing the number of his favourite restaurant.

Half an hour later, the couple were seated in their kitchen, eating the orderd food. Ji Eun liked it better when she cooks, but ordering food was okay for her once in a while. There was somehow an awkward silence when they were eating dinner. The husband wanted to find a suitable time to speak while the wife with nothing to say, waited for him to start a conversation.

“What’s wrong with you just now oppa?” in the end, it was the wife who broke the ice.

“Erm?” Yunho asked with his mouth full of rice. He has been stuffing food into his mouth out of nervousness.

The wife chuckled and wiped the pieces of food near his lips, he made quite a mess. “So messy… you eat like a little kid oppa,” she commented.

Yunho just smiled in return and continued slowly munching on the food. Then, the wife held out a piece of meat in front of his mouth. “Open up, you have to eat the meat too,” she fed him.

The husband just stared at his wife while she was eating. There was a smile on her face, one that shows she was happy with her current life. The things between her stepmother and her started to pour in his mind. They were both fortunate from the marriage in a way. She get to have a happy life and be loved while he got to meet his soulmate and love again.

Yunho helped her clean up after the dinner, he wanted to tell her something important that he just found out. He held her wrist just as she was about to leave the kitchen. “I have something to tell you,” he confessed.

His tone of voice sounded serious as she nodded and let him drag her to the living room. They were now standing in the middle of the room, facing each other. Just as he was about to open his mouth, his wife started taking off his blazer. He just stood there, staring at his wife as she untied the necktie next. Ji Eun ed a few buttons on his shirt and rolled up his sleeves.

His heart was beting rapidly inside him, nervous at his wife’s actions. “Ji Eun-ah, w-what are y-you doing?” he stuttered.

“You should loosen up oppa, you look too stressed,” she replied, smiling up at him.

Yunho heaved a sigh of relief, mentally smacking his head for thinking nonsense. “Baby… I know why we are married,” he lifted her chin up to face him.

Ji Eun was shocked to hear him talk about their marriage all of a sudden. She stared back up at him in confusion. “We weren’t arranged for nothing. We have met before,” he continued.

“What do you mean oppa?” she tilted her head to the side cutely.

Yunho interlaced their fingers together as they exchanged smiles. He tenderly kissed her forehead before starting to explain about their past. The smile on her face started to turn into a puzzled and shocked expression as he explained everything to her one by one. It seemed surreal to her, hearing the fact that they are… soulmates?

“I-is… this t-true oppa?” she asked hesitantly, feeling a lump forming in .

“Yes, omma told me everything. We finally found an answer to your nightmares. With this truth, I hope you won’t have them anymore,” he nodded hopefully.

Tears were pooling in her eyes as they fell down her cheeks one drop after another. Not long after, she was softly sobbing with her head hung low. Yunho didn’t expect that reaction coming from her as he lifted her chin up to face him.

“Ji Eun-ah, why are you crying?” he asked worriedly, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

She started to sob harder as he pulled her in a hug. “I’m sorry baby, please don’t cry…” Yunho hushed her to silence.

It was one of the reasons he didn’t dare to tell her the truth. Ji Eun was so sensitive and vulnerable. She’s so fragile and will easily get hurt. He noticed that, ever since she was a little girl.

“I-I…” she choked with her own tears. “I miss dad…” she confessed, circling her arms around him and hugging him tighter.

“Thank you for coming into my life oppa,” Ji Eun said as she stared into his eyes.

Yunho slowly shook his head and smiled warmly at her. “No, I should thank you for coming into my life and being my wife,” he replied back.

There were tears in her eyes, but was curved into the happiest smile she could ever muster. He wiped her tears, showing just how much he cares for her. Yunho lifted her right hand and placed her palm on his chest, where his heart belongs.

“In here, there’s you…” he confessed. “I love you, Jung Ji Eun,”

Ji Eun smiled at the most powerful words she has ever heard in her life. Yunho brushed strands of hair from her face before leaning in closer for her lips. He locked their lips together as she slowly closed her eyes. It was their most passionate kiss yet, filled with their love for one another.

He cradled her small waist in his arms, pulling her body closer to him. She circled one arm around his neck, keeping her right palm glued to his chest. Still keeping their lips together, he picked her up bridal style and headed to their bedroom.

He placed her gently on the bed with him ontop of her. He slowly pulled away from the kiss as they smiled to each other. “Baby, you taste like strawberry,” he complimented, his own lips.

Ji Eun blushed at the compliment. “It’s cherry oppa,” she corrected him, referring to her lip balm.

Yunho raised an eyebrow. “Really? I should have another taste to make sure then,” he teased, kissing her for the second time.

Ji Eun gladly accepted the kiss, slightly pulling him closer by the collar of his shirt. Though he had kissed her many times before, her heart would still beat rapidly everytime they shared a kiss. Both her palms were pressed against his chest as she could feel his own heart beating as rapidly as hers.

Her right index finger was drawing circles on his chest while her other palm was unconsciously running up and down his toned abs slowly. Yunho opened his eyes in shock from the touch, it was the first time she reacted that way when he kissed her. He pulled away from the kiss after sensing that she was losing her breath.

“You will always blush no matter how many times I kiss you,” Yunho chuckled, caressing her cheeks lovingly. Ji Eun just bit her lip and blushed even redder at the statement.

**

They were now lieing on the bed with Ji Eun using his chest as her pillow. Yunho was her hair softly while she doodled on his chest, again. He had to bit his lip, suppressing himself from squirming from her touch. She drew from his shoulders down to his chest, oblivious of the effect to her husband.

“Baby…” he called.

“I love it when you call me that,” she giggled, still not stopping what she was doing.

“Oh god, you love teasing me aren’t you?” he finally burst out.

Ji Eun stopped and lifted her head a bit to look at his face. “Teasing you?” she asked innocently.

“I m-mean… tickling me!” he corrected. You’re seriously making me crazier with that innocent tone.

“Mianhe, I’ll stop now,” she said and scooted a little further from him. She remembered the last time she tickled him and he tickled her until she lose her breath.

“Thanks for the rose oppa,” Ji Eun remembered the flower she received earlier.

“Rose? I didn’t send you any flowers,” Yunho frowned.

Ji Eun sat up and took the flower from her bedside table. She already placed it in a small vase with water to keep it fresh. “You didn’t send this?” she asked.

Her husband sat up too and shook his head. He stared at the beautiful red rose in her hands. “Maybe they sent it to the wrong person?” he guessed.

“The delivery man said that it’s for me, Jung Ji Eun,” she replied, playing with the petals on the flowers.

Yunho felt jealous when he saw his wife giving too much interest to the flowers by an unknown sender. He thought hard of whoever might send the rose to Ji Eun, but he doubted it would be Jaejoong or Junsu.

“If you don’t know who sent it, then throw it away,” he ordered, sounding very jealous.

“Andwae!” she yelped, preventing Yunho from grabbing the flower from her. “It’s pretty, I want to keep it,” she reasoned.

“What happened to the flowers I gave you?” he asked, looking around for the said flowers.

“I put them in a vase on the coffee table,” she replied, not taking her eyes off the rose.


Jung Yunho stirred in his sleep, slowly waking up from his slumber. He squinted his eyes from the bright morning sun peeking through the curtains. He turned around, feeling a warm presence beside him. Jung Ji Eun was still in her dreamland, too deep in her sleep. He moved strands of hair from her face, caressing her cheeks gently while gazing at his wife’s sleeping face.

One secret was solved now, there are only secrets about Ji Eun’s past and the private investigator that he was still keeping from her. He really hoped the time for him to reveal them to her will come soon, it hurts him to keep them away from her. She has the rights to know.

“Ji Eun-ah, baby wake up. It’s morning already,” he gently whispered in her ear, still caressing her cheeks.

Ji Eun turned to face her husband, slowly opening her eyes to see him. “Morning oppa,” she greeted, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

“Morning baby,” he replied, kissing her forehead gently.

“What time is it?” she asked, smiling at him.

Yunho peeked at the clock and smiled back at her. “8 o’clock…”

“Omo, I’m late!” Ji Eun suddenly yelped, standing up hurriedly from the bed. “I still haven’t prepared your clothes and breakfast!”

Her husband grabbed her waist and pulled her back to the bed. “Relax Ji Eun-ah, it’s the weekends. I don’t have to go to work,”

“Really? Thanks goodness, I almost had a heart attack just now,” she sighed in relief.

 Yunho chuckled, pulling her back closer to his chest and he closed his eyes, planning to sleep again. Ji Eun turned around, planning to snuggle closer to his warm chest when she came in contact with hs bare skin. She opened her eyes, seeing her husband’s bare chest inches away from her face.

“Oppa, how did you end up shirtless?” she frowned and backed away a little from him.

He just stared at her and sighed, he knew she didn’t really like the sight of him shirtless. “I was feeling hot last night, so I took it off,” he simply replied.

“Aish, but I-”

“I know, I know… it’s not a big deal Ji Eun-ah. Besides, I’m your husband, me shirtless is a sight that you’ll see everyday right?” he defended.

“I…”

“Haven’t you got used to it yet?” he questioned, feeling quite annoyed.

“M-mianhe, I just felt… a little b-bothered. But, I’ll try to get used to it,” she apologized, lowering her head from facing him.

“Where’s your shirt then? I have to wash that,” she said, trying to hide her blushing face.

Her husband smirked, he loved teasing her. He grabbed his shirt that was lying at the end of the bed. “It’s here!” he said, putting his shirt on Ji Eun.

“Oppa~!” the wife squealed, squirming as Yunho successfully put the shirt on her.

His wife was now wearing his shirt which looked oversized on her petite size. The husband’s shirt was larger than her own, which made it look like she was wearing only his shirt and the knee-length pants. She pouted as he laughed at her.

Suddenly, their doorbell rang very furiously. It went nonstop for about a minute or so. Whoever at the door was very impatient indeed. The couple went together to open the door, curious of their morning visitor.

“Yah, what took you so long? My finger is about to break from pressing the doorbell…” the person at the door stopped in the middle of his sentence, staring at the couple before him.

“Yah, my doorbell is about to break because you’re smashing it!” Yunho scolded back, hands on his waist.

“Morning Junsu oppa, Jaejoong oppa,” Ji Eun smiled and greeted them.

“Morning Ji Eun-ah,” Jaejoong smiled back and waved.

Guardian Angel No. 1 Kim Junsu had his mouth hanging wide open at the sight before him. His eyes were as big as saucers as he stood still at the doorway. “What’s wrong with you Junsu-ah?” Jaejoong asked.

“Y-yah! Y-you two… did you guys just had s*x?!” he yelped, poiting frantically at the married couple before him.

Jaejoong immediately smacked the dolphin boy’s head for being so straightforward. “Yah, show some politeness!” he scolded.

“I m-mean… did you guys just made love?” he corrected himself, taking what Jaejoong said literally.

Now he earned two smacks on the head by both Jaejoong and Yunho while Ji Eun just stared at the three men with her cheeks slowly turning pink.

“What?! Anyone who saw them looking like that will be thinking of the same thing!” Junsu defended himself, pointing at the couple again.

The couple stared at each other as Yunho slowly rubbed the back of his head and Ji Eun turning redder with her head hung low. Yunho was only wearing his pajama pants while Ji Eun had Yunho’s shirt on. Jaejoong stared suspiciously at Yunho and his sister back and forth.

“W-well… even if we did, it’s nothing that concerns you,” Yunho finally found a reply while hugging his wife from behind.

“Oppa!” Ji Eun gasped, hitting his arm as she tried to avoid eye contact with their guests.

Junsu just kept that shocked face while rubbing his sore head while Jaejoong stared worriedly at Ji Eun. He had a protective brotherly gaze fixed upon Yunho all the time.


 

updated! sorry i took so long. i had graduation and just came back from my hometown on saturday. when i got back home, my dad wants his laptop back. so i have to give the one i'm using to him. he gave me a new one! :D and i had to transfer all the files to this new laptop. takes a lot of work.

so sorry for making you guys wait too long. i hope you will enjoy this update. the dolphin is back! LoL XD