Mistake or Misunderstanding?

Something Called Love...

It is a routine for Ji Eun to wake up early in the morning and get ready for the day. She was never treated like a princess in her house. She had to do everything by herself. Lee Yejin taught her that since she was able to walk and talk.

Ji Eun’s body worked like a clock as she woke up early in the morning. She realized that her sleeping position has changed. The pillow that she hugged last night was now under her head and she was comfortably tucked in with a warm blanket.

“No wonder I had a nice sleep.” She mumbled. “But how…”

Ji Eun was starting to wonder how did all of that happen when she caught a glimpse of her sleeping husband. She tip toed towards him as she crouched down to face him. Yunho looked so different in his sleep. He looked like a cute little boy with his mouth slightly opened.

Aww~ gyeopta! She chuckled to herself and playfully stuck out her tongue at Yunho.

Ji Eun smiled to herself. Maybe it was Yunho who changed her sleeping position into a comfortable one. Maybe he could be considerate after all?

“Komawo oppa.” Ji Eun whispered as she smiled before heading towards the bathroom.


Ji Eun was already dressed for the day as she combed her hair. She glanced at the sleeping Yunho. It was almost time for breakfast but he was still fast asleep.

“Maybe because of jetlag? But wasn’t oppa suppose to work today?” Ji Eun asked herself. She was hesitant to wake him up as he looked tired.

“Oppa, wake up. Do you have work today?” Ji Eun gently shook him, not wanting to startle him.

“Uhh… 5 more minutes,” Yunho mumbled, burying his face in the pillow.

“Yah, Jung Yunho. Don’t you have work today? Wake up~” Ji Eun whined as she poked her spouse continuously.

Yunho squirmed, feeling annoyed at her disturbance. He grabbed her wrist and pulled Ji Eun towards the bed as he got ontop of her. “Here’s a rule for you. Don’t disturb me when I’m asleep. Get it?” he stated firmly.

“B-but I was just w-waking you up for w-work…” Ji Eun reasoned, suppressing the urge to scream loudly.

“One more thing, I don’t like to be poked.” Yunho said coldly.

She was scared, nervous, you name it. Her wrists hurt as Yunho was pinning both of her wrists beside her. Ji Eun squeezed her eyes shut, unable to move. She was starting to hate Yunho’s rough acts of grabbing her hand.

He gripped her wrists harder as she whined. “Oppa, l-let me g-go… my hands hurts,” Ji Eun pleaded as Yunho abruptly got off her.

Ji Eun sat up as she held her wrists. Her eyes was starting to water as Yunho realized that he has hurt her. “I’m sorry… I won’t do that again.” She bowed and hurriedly left the room.

Yunho somehow felt a pang in his heart as he slowly got ready for work. Did she… cry?


Yunho was walking down the stairs towards the dining room for breakfast while juggling his briefcase and tying his tie at once. He stopped abruptly in front of a mirror, trying to fix his stubborn tie. Unfortunately, the task was difficult for him that particular morning.

“Aish, this tie is so stubborn!” Yunho sighed as he felt another hand came and tugged on the tie. “Ji Eun-ah…”

“I’ll do it for you.” Ji Eun appeared before him, offering to tie it for Yunho.

Ji Eun reached for a stool nearby and stepped on it as she got to a perfect height to tie the necktie to her tall husband.

Yunho watched as his wife skillfully tied the necktie without much hassle. All the time, she was focusing only to the necktie, not even bothering to even look at her husband’s face. Ji Eun unconsciously moved closer and closer to him as she stood on her tippy toes, trying to make it look perfect.

“Ji Eun-ah,” Yunho mumbled as he lifted her chin up to face him.

Ji Eun was startled at the close distance of their faces from each other as she abruptly moved backwards in shock. She almost fell backwards as Yunho quickly caught her waist and pulled her towards him, preventing Ji Eun from falling. She bumped to Yunho’s chest as she yelped in shock.

“Kwenchana?” Her husband asked as Ji Eun nodded weakly, not even looking up to his face.

Yunho who still had his arm around Ji Eun’s waist held her firmly near him as his free hand grabbed her wrist. But gently this time. Ji Eun stared curiously at him as her husband happened to be examining her bruised wrist. Her heart was beating rapidly as she was able to hear Yunho’s calm heartbeats.

“Ji Eun-ah, what took you so long? Where’s Yunho-” Misun appeared out of nowhere as her sentence was cut off at the sight before her.

It appeared that they were sort of hugging while gazing into each other’s eyes. Misun smiled at the lovely scene before coughing to get their attention. “Breakfast is ready. Hurry up or it’ll be cold.”

Both Yunho and Ji Eun were jolted back from their own world as she slowly pulled her wrist away from his grip. Ji Eun released Yunho’s arm from her waist as she got down from the stool.

“We should go. The food’s getting cold.” She reasoned while scurrying off to the dining room.


It seemed that their breakfast wasn’t the only thing that’s getting cold, it was Ji Eun’s aura too. She didn’t even look at his face when answering his questions, yet she was still obedient. Yunho was wondering what went wrong as he barely touched his meal.

“Yunho-ah, do you really have to go to work today?” Misun asked, breaking the silence.

“Omma, I left for Japan so suddenly remember? If I wait any longer, they’ll be more work for me to do later.” Yunho reasoned. It was the truth after all.

“What about Ji Eun? You both should should spend time together and get to know each other since you just met.”

“Ji Eun will understand. Right chagiya? Besides, Jihye is here to entertain her.” Yunho gave an excuse as he turned to his wife for approval.

“D-dae. I’ll be fine omma. Oppa’s work is more important.” Ji Eun nodded, again not even bothering to look at his face. The spoon in her hand seemed more interesting than Yunho for her.

“Thanks for understanding aegiya~” Yunho smiled, holding onto Ji Eun’s hand from under the table. It didn’t last long as Ji Eun quickly pulled her hand away from him.

“Aish, you’re lucky that Ji Eun is understanding Yunho-ah.” Misun sighed in defeat. “But you must come home early. Arasso?”

“Arasso omma.” He replied as he glanced worriedly at Ji Eun. She was fine last night. What’s wrong now?


updated~! for all my readers~ please enjoy^^*

subscribers, readers & commenters~ you guys always made my day~

i hope you enjoy this chapter^^*

btw does the poster suit the chapter?