An Oath

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

Sunny went inside the library after lunch for the first time since she thought it's better to study first. Living in the US for almost all her life made it difficult for her to understand Korean literature and history. She brought with her too, the scrap book that she'd been fixing even before she went to Korea.

She looked over the shelves of books and found some helpful ones for her study then she walked along the aisle of tables and chairs and spotted Kris reading a book, alone.

"Assa!" she said to herself and walked straight to him

"Hi. May I join you?" she asked him, almost about to batt her eyelashes but stopped herself, coz she is a 'boy'. He looked up to her for 1 second then turned to his book again.

"Aish. what a nice personality you got dude" she said and sat across him. She pretended to be reading the book and steal glances to him again. As usual, he's just ignoring her so she started to read the book loud enough for him to shot a deadly look on her , "Queen Seondeok of Silla reigned as Queen of Silla, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea, from 632 to 647. She was Silla's twenty-seventh ruler, and its first reigning queen. She was also second female sovereigns in East Asian history and encouraged a renaissance in thought, literature, and the arts in Silla." 

She continued on distracting him so Kris got up from his seat and turned to leave again.

"Ah. Chakaman!" she stood up, hit the table and all the things fell on the floor including the newspaper clippings that she is making for her scrapbook. "Ouch"

Kris rolled his eyes and returned to help her, but he stopped midway when picking the clippings upon realizing what those are, Kevin Li, absent during the National Finals. K.Li, injured?. Kevin Li, Unable to play basketball anymore...

His face darkened than ever and his body started to tremble in anger, he pulled Sunny up forcefully with her wrist 

"What game are you trying to pull up punk?" he said in a voice that is beastly full with rage

"N-nothing, let go, you're hurting me" Sunny stuttered, trying to hold back the tears that are forming in her eyes "you're a man, you're a man" she convinced herself inside her mind so as not to cry

"Don't you fckn' dare to in my life!" her eyes gone wide for it is the first time she heard him curse, far from the smiling Kevin Li that she has began to idolize back then.

"Let go" she said, making her voice braver

"Shut the hell up." Kris hissed

"You. ARE a  COWARD!" she said, his eyes then bulged and he let goes of her wrist and moved away

"IF I won the competition tomorrow, GET BACK INTO BASKETBALL!" she looked at him directly in his eyes

For the first time, Kris let out a sarcastic laugh

"You don't have any rights to barge in my life, nor to tell me what i should or should not do"

"You know what?, you are a liar. did you forgot what you have said in your magazine interview? 'anybody who has a dream should continue to pursue it, no matter what obstacles may be there to hinder the way. coz  as long as you have tried and hold on, you'll succceed. Quitters are losers and failures' so, you are admitting of being a big loser and a failure? tsh. poor you!" she said and moved passed him, bumping his shoulder.

 

O.O "Such a strong personality" D.O. said behind the shelves of books

--------

The whole SM High is busy with the preparation of the 10km run, when a very important person arrived..

"Ms. Boa, I mean Ms. Principal, welcome back" Vice Principal bowed 90 degrees to the young looking lady who entered the most important office of the school

"Annyeong Mr. JYP, how have you been?" she smiled at him and gave him a baby breathe plant

"Everything's fine madame. How about your tour in Japan?" 

"Oh, It's good. I have met a lot of potential students" she said

"So you are considering new ones?"

"Yeah, for next year. But this year, I want to focus with the young minds and hearts of our current students. I want them to learn more about life, it's sweetness and bitterness in order for them to grow strong." she smiled at him and took her seat on the her chair.

 

-------

Welcome to JYG High School

"Attention everyone!" a beautiful girl said in a microphone that she was holding, "Today marks the first Festival of SM High this year, and to remind you our oath...."

"Being one of the honorable students of JYG High School, each one of us ladies are meant to bring happiness to the boys of SM High School. It is our task to make the oppas smile in times of problems and difficulties and to support them in every way we can"

All the girls who are piled up in three lines said in unison.

(their uniform ^^)

"Very good" the girl who is holding the microphone said

"Jiyeon-ah, the race is a bout to start, we should keep going" the girl with a blunt expression but with a beautiful face said

"Yeah, we should keep going" the lady with voluptous body added

"arasso. Dorm 1 and Dorm 3 heads" Jiyeon said

"Unnies, ppali" the sweet looking lady called from the gate

"Coming Sulli ah" they said

"Follow us!" Jiyeon commanded

"Hey, wait for me!" the barbie-doll like girl yelled when she realized that everybody moved already.

(So hey, please welcome the ladies..kkk. the BF or Big 5, the most prominent names and ladies in JYGHS and SMHS. they are considered as the Queenkas)

Jiyeon, she is the leader of BF; Head of Dorm 2 or the Actress Guild; sweet with the boys of SMH but dangerous and mean toward other girls, especially those who dare to flirt with Kris.

Krystal. She is mean next to Jiyeon but she is less attracted to boys, she is kinda boyish. She is the Head of Dorm 1, the Modeling dorm.

Hyo rin. She is less mean among the 3 of them but she is still mean. She is the head of Dorm 3, the Singer's Dorm. She could easily make guys go locco with her voluptous body and y voice.

Sulli. the maknae of BF. She is a former child actress and decided to pursue her studies first, being a bit shy and timid around other people, she decided to enter a boarding school and ended up enrolling to JYGHS. she belongs to Dorm 2

Jina or Nana. She is also known as barbie doll. She has an unreadable personality that sometimes makes her weird. She is the best dancer amongst everyone and stays in Dorm 3

----------

"It's a pity if we would let our dorm lose again" one guy said to the other

"What should we do?"

"Well, Chanyeol, Lu han, the new guy, Baekhyun , and Suho are going to play for drom 2, I heard that the new guy is a sport joc, we should do something" the other one said

--------

"WHAT AN EVIL AURA!" D.O. said  behind the bushes, eavesdropping with the guys' convo

 


A/N: LOL. 4 updates for tonight. kkk. OMFG, I'm so excited for inkigayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are excited like me I know. *wiggles WUbrows* OT12 FTW. yay! *dies of happiness* haha.

 

 

Yeah, EXO-M, EXO-K, we are opening our future, our history

kkk.. nanighteu. *flies to my bed before my mom finds out that I'm still awake at 3:11am. lolol*