Worry. Relief. Worry.

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

Kris POV

 

I stayed outside, waiting for her...And to think that I can't sleep knowing that she is not yet back in the dorm..

 

Kevin06:

Do you know where she went? She isn't back yet.

 

YourGuardian:

Heechul hyung said that her family arrived a while ago in Korea.

 

Kevin06:

Do you think she will go home?

 

YourGuardian:

That's what I don't know, maybe she will stay with them. Hey Kris?

 

Kevin06:

Is that so? Yes?

 

YourGuardian:

Yeah. I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I guess I have to.

 

Kevin06:

What is it?

 

YourGuardian:

Sunny has a lover.

 

I squinted my eyes while reading his last message..

 

Kevin06:

What about it?

 

YourGuardian:

It's an unwelcome love

 

Kevin06:

Go straight to the point

 

YourGuardian:

She has a stalker who knows everything about her, he might expose her if things continued this way.. He scared the hell out of her and knowing that she is out somewhere though I know that she is with her family still makes me uncomfortable

 

I read Suho's last message 3 times.. a stalker? Is it the reason why she is uneasy before?

 

YourGuardian:

Did you get her medical record from Jiyeon?

 

“Kris oppa..”

 

I looked at the direction of the voice that I have been waiting.. “Jiyeon..”

 

“Good evening” she cheerfully greeted me and I greeted her back with a nod.. “I need to ask you something..”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

“Jiyeon ssi...”

 

“Ok. Ok. I know the answer already...”

 

I stared at her for a moment then without any preamble, “I love her”

 

“I know” she said

 

“I can't live without her. Please, can I have the paper now?”

 

She smiled at me and handed me the medical records that has been the cause of Sunny being exposed.. “Oppa, Can I tell you something?”

 

“Thank you.. Yes, of course”

 

“The night you went to our dorm room. I am really sure that I would never give you that. I really want to expose who she is. I really want her out of my life.. out of your life. I know you are aware of my feeling for you. But you know what I have realized?”

 

“What?”

 

“That you just don't care for her as a friend and I really envy her. And now that you have acknowledged what you really feel for her, I envy her more. Going back to the night you went to our dorm, I didn't really sleep thinking about what I should do.. And a while ago, before I texted you, I know that what I am about to do is the best thing.. better than when I told the dorm heads about the girl in your dorm”

 

“Jiyeon ah..”

 

“I have come to realize that you don't need someone to love you forcefully back for you to be happy. In you, I have learned that. And because I love you, I will protect whoever you love too. Though I admit that this feeling is like squeezing a lemon in my open wound..”

 

I hugged her like the old times.. like the times when she is just my little baby sister..”Kamsahamnida Jiyeonnie..”

 

“Jiyeonnie... I miss oppa calling me that name” she said while crying in my arms.. I know I am guilty for making this pretty lady's heart shed tears.. but I know in myself that I'll be meaner if I'll make her believe in a lie that I love her too more than a sister because I know deeply that there is only one person that really makes my heart flutter like a butterfly.. The girl who has brought meaning and color to my life..

 

“You will always be my little sister Jiyeonnie..”

 

Ne. I'm sorry if I caused trouble to Sunny unnie..”

 

“Gwaenchana.. at least Sunny has earned another protector, right?”

 

“Right!”

 

“You have to go home now Jiyeonnie. It's late. Sunny isn't yet home. I still have to wait for her..”

 

“She isn't?”

 

“Yes..”

 

“Oh my God!!!!” she said and looked at me with scared eyes

 

“Waeyo?” I asked, I didn't know but panic started to threaten me..

 

She put out her phone and looked at something I don't know..

 

“Oppa.” she said, her face is full of horror

 

“What is it?”

 

“We have to help her..”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“She is with Kyuhyun oppa..”

 

“Kyuhyun?!”

 

“The game master!!!!”

 

“What?”

 

“He is her stalker. He is the one who told me that there is a girl in SM High.”

 

I snatched the phone from her hand and read the message..

 

G.Master:

Sleeping with Sunny tonight.. Isn't that fun Princess? Now you can have Kris all for yourself.. Coz tonight, she will be mine.

 

I read the message and it was sent about two hours ago..”Where are they?!”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Derp

Derper

Derpest