THE Sunny Lee

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

SUNNY'S POV

 

KRIS! KRIS I SWEAR HE IS A BIPOLAR GIGANTIC DRAGON!!!!!! One moment he will be like an angry one who shoots flames on me then the next he'll be as friendly like those in DRAGON TAILS!! Seriously Kris, seriously!

 

He is making me crazy right now especially with that smile he had on his face when he told me to see him in his room later after dinner. I mean, well I know that we will meet for a project but I can't help but to feel tickles on my spine.. But wait! Sunny ah, he only sees you as a boy, a partner in a group project. Stop your mind from thinking way too far. I swear I'm gonna extinguish the fires of hell once he turned out to be a gay because of me.. waaahhh.. that's so hillarious, NO! Kris is a man so shut up Sunny, you are a man too right now.

 

Aigo, this school is literally making me nuts. This is the Paradise of Sinful eyes I swear. This morning I saw Luhan, shirltess and I can't help myself from staring on his abs, then Suho last time.. gbuawegryagft then our dorm heads and the others are ugh, mindblowingly awesomes.. They are like angels who descended into my world.. yeah into my world. kkk.

 

I stood up and wipe the traces of tears on my face and cleared my mind with my crazy thoughts then I went to the cafeteria to have a bite with something you call food..

 

I felt all eyes on me once I set a foot in there

 

"You" Baekhyun said pointing at me

"Me?"

"Yes you! Lee Soongyu!"

"What's up with me" I asked

"Don't play innocent Soongyu, I know from the very start that we will get along well because you are a Cassanova like me" Chanyeol said

"I don't get what you mean"

"You are close with SNSD, why you didn't tell us?" Baekhyun whine

"Er..I'm hungry I want to eat" I said and began to march to the buffet table when Tao stopped me

"bbuing bbuing soongyu bbuing bbuing CAN YOU TELL US ALL THE DETAILS WITH THEM NOW please buing bbuing"

WTF?! I've seen this before but I was too busy chanting Kris's name in my mind that I barely noticed it but now, NOW, so this is what you call the Panda Aegyo effect?! What a heartless Tao! I can't even imagine myself being the one and only aegyo queen, to be under the spell of aegyo. but now is the exception, Gee Tao. I salute you. Now I am your slave and you are my  master.

I nodded my head and let Tao lead me to sit on a chair..

"look at me Soongyu ah, do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?" D.O. said while looking at me with his D.O eyes, I was about to hesitate when I saw Tao behind him doung *bbuing bbuing* again, I'm dead

"yes."

"Now, tell me how come you are so close with TaeTiSeo?" baekhyun asked

"I uh.. uhm..."

"What?"

I looked around and saw everyone, including Kris looking at me as if waiting for my answer. Well everyone except Luhan who only focuses on his food as if he is the only one in the place.

"Uhm.. We are friends back in the US"

"But there is more with that!!! They were so happy when they saw you and like Tiffany even batted her eyelashes on you.. Don't you know that we are all dying with envy?!" Baekhyun said

"They even dragged you away, what did you do?!" Lay asked

"We just catch up with the times we haven't seen each other."

"How did you became friends?" Lay asked again

"Well. uhm..." think, think, think "I go to the same gym with SNSD in the US so I met them there and we got close"

"What?! gym?! But you don't even have any muscles besides, you are too small!!! wahahaa"

Yeah right, make fun of me. at least you believed me you craziness..

I moved away from the chair as the boys began to dispurse and started to take random foods on my table when I suddenly felt his breathe against the back of my neck

"I think you need some explaining to do" he said

"Gee!!! Suho! You scared me! What's with that habit of yours!!!"

"hahaha. I only have that habit especially for you"

"Ah yeah?"

"Yeah" he said then dragged me to the only table on the farthest corner of the room and sat me on one of the chairs. Seriously, I kept on being dragged the whole day

 


"Now. Tell me everything" he said, staring at me

"I alreayd did" I said, trying to avoid eye contact with him

"No you haven't yet. From that looks of you asking for help a while ago before they dragged you implies there is something deeper right Sunny? wait.. Sunny... Lee.. SNSD, Sunny of SNSD taking a break to go to school. her birthday is on May 15.. and YOU..." he said, holding my chin, making me face him, I can feel sweat forming on my forehead, he leaned closer to me, our faces an inch apart.. "YOU ARE SUNNY LEE, right?"

"Uh.. uhm.. w..well"

"Lee Soongyu is your real name but you hate it because it's an ahjumma name but thinking about it, it can be a man's name.. Wow..You really are a genius Soongyu ah.."

"N-now that you knew everything, what are you going to do?" I asked, afraid for his reply

"Well. I already promised to keep your secret.. haha. I can't imagine I had a date with an SNSD!!!!"

"So you are a fanboy too?" I giggled for the first time

"Ha! everyone here is of course!"

"Aigoo.."

"tsh.. Don't worry I won't take advantage of what I know. I'm not that kind of man.. enjoy your dinner" he said then left. On the corner of my eye I saw Luhan, I think he is looking on our direction, or maybe not.. But he started walking away. We haven't talked since last morning, there is something weird that's going on.. Well. I need to talk to him before I go see Kris..

END OF SUNNY'S POV

~

LUHAN'S POV

 

I don't know what exactly I am feeling now. I grew a bit agitated when I learned that he slept on Kris's room, then I saw him with Kris, then now he is with Suho and they seem to be enjoying whatever they are talking about. I know I should not be thinking about this, he is not gay that's for sure and so am I.

Men also have the rights to get jealous with their friends OK.

"Luhan.. Luhan.."

I heard him calling my name before I close our room's door.

"Hey, why did you closed the door?! Didn't you hear me?"

"Uhm. Sorry" I mumbled

"Do you have any problem bestfriend?" he said

"Aniyo"

"Well. You seem tobe sad"

"Ah. Ok."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Sehun, is he Kris's younger brother?"

"Yeah."

"Are you close to him?"

"Yeah and so as with Kai"

"Kai? The tanned one?"

"Yes"

"Hmm. I see. hey look, I need a favor to ask"

"What?"

"Can you not lock the door later?"

"Huh? What?"

"I mean you locked the door last night so I have to sleep on the floor outside our room, thank God Kris pitied me and let me sleep on his couch"

"Oh. Sorry. My bad. yeah sure. but are you going out tonight?"

"Uhm.. I'll be with Kris, maybe until midnight"

WHAT?! WITH KRIS AGAIN?!

"Ah.."

"We will finish our project report so I need to stay up a bit late"

"Ok. No problem. I won't lock it. Good luck with that"

"thanks Lulu you really are an angel!!! I love you bestfriend"

Wowowow wait wait.. things happened so fast, he hugged me then ran away after saying he loves me?! khefwghfwigfiu Luhan, stop sulking noWWWWWW!!!!


A/N: Chapter 22.. how is it? kk

 

My mind is still not functioning well yet after attending SMTown in tumblr.. so yeah.. bear with me.. kkk *cries forever*

AMBER KISSED KRIS ON THE CHEEKS!!!!! *jealous to the max*

KRIS IN MOST OF THE SPECIAL STAGES

ETC.ETC.ETC. ;___;

 

Kay so I'll just post funny series of gifs here.lol

Chanyeol wants to hand something to Jongdae but Baekhyun walks between them (on purpose) ..so he hits him ಥ⌣ಥ  (x by pl)

LOL. Channie that's so mean of you, can't you even consider that your wifey is jealous that is why he did that? haha

 

PS: my longing for SunSun is finally over.. LOL