Sidestory: Baekhyun- Bittersweet Fall(?)

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

(A/n: Annyeong chingoos, I decided to occasionally make side stories about the other chara to emphasize their importance also in this story, especiall that I know we all love this 12 perfections. haha. first off, Baekon ^^ Enjoy this chap!)

 

Baekhyun's POV

It's been like 3 days already since our dorm won the competition and I am not seeing any traces of TaeTiSeo , I'm beginning to get worried PLUS Channie always go out early to JOG? pft, I know he's lying. Aish eooteoke, is he dating again? I thought he stopped after what happened during the marathon? Aigoo, I know you reader is getting irritated of me now because of my endless questions and all. I bet you even think of me being so obsessed with Channie. Well, not really, but I just don't want him to get hurt OK?

 

Channie is my bestfriend since kindergarten, we were the two untouchables that time, pariahs or outcasts to be particular. Other kids in my class don't want to play with me, for the sole reason of having the best looks, oh wait, I forgot to tell you that we went to an all-boys school. Channie, like me was hated by his classmates because he is also the most good-looking in class and the most talented, he could play drums perfectly at the age of 5. Well that man is a genius.

 

I met him when I was crying under the apple tree after I was bullied for the nth time, he poked my hands that were covering my face and asked me why I was crying, that time, when I looked into his face, he was filled with bruises too. Aish, how could kids be so brutal? I told him what happened and he just smiled and sat beside me..

 

"My name is Chanyeol, what is yours?" 

I hesitated for a while before I told him mine,in between my hiccups "Baekhyun"

"Bacon?"

"Aniyo."

"But Bacon sounds fun, You can call me Channie."

It was the first time that I smiled at that time, recognizing how cute he played with our names. "Channie?"

"Ne.So are we friends?"

The sound of the word friend to me seems to be alien back then, I never had a friend but because this kind-good-looking boy who is taller than his age asked me to, then I definitely nodded and smiled. 

From then on, Channie and I became good friends,we still ignore the children who bully us, but one time when it turned physically again, Channie was the first one they attacked. Before because I am just alone, I just allow them to hurt me, but that time I just can't take it anymore, they can hurt me a hundred times more but NEVER COULD I ALLOW THEM TO HURT MY BESTFRIEND!!!

So, I unleashed what I learned from HAPKIDO. Yeah, my umma enrolled me to martial arts class back when I was four, so at the age of 5, I've been good with using it. Teehee, thinking about that time makes me laugh really, I could see the shock on my bad classmates faces and how scared they are. From then on, nobody dared to touch us or to bully us, and the best thing is we received recognition, the other boys came to adore us. Yeah yeah yeah.

Well, getting back to reality where the heck is CHANNIE?!

Oh, there he is! and he's talking to a girl?!

AGAIN, I AM NOT OBSESSED OR POSSESSIVE WITH HIM BUT TSK, I DON'T WANT HIM TO GET HURT!!! HIS FIRST GIRLFRIEND, HIS FIRST LOVE HURTED HIM BIG TIME, AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY HE BECAME A PLAYBOY. AND ME?! WELL, I AM AFRAID THAT HE MIGHT GET HURT AGAIN ONCE HE FELL IN LOVE SO MUCH TO A GIRL, THAT IS WHY I AM ACTING LIKE A GAY!!!! WHEN IN FACT I AM NOT!! I TOLD YOU, I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR MY BESTFRIEND!!

I walked slowly and hid behind the nearest tree, and listened to their conversation

 

"Oppa. I really missed you"

"Haha. Sulli ah, I miss you too, been a while huh? So you enrolled in JYGHS?"

"Ne. I want to take a break from acting and focus on my studies first, plus, I want to get closer to oppa"

"Aigo. my cutest dongsaeng, you are the only girl who is closest to my heart, you know that"

"Geotjimalleo! kkk, there are a lot of girls who are close to you, how could you even say that. I'm jealous you know"

"Ooohhh, you are jealous? But what if I am telling you the truth?"

"Aish. aniya. aniya. You are using your casanova style on me and I swear it won't work. *mehrong*"

"Haha. this kid, chinja. come here little girl and let me hug you once again"

The girl smiled widely, well I can say she is pretty and she looks naive, but looks could be deceiving right? ugh. THEY HUGGED and I can see sparkle in her eyes.

"I'll keep going oppa, annyeong!"

"Annyeong yeppeun yeoja! kk"

When did Channie became so sweet with girls again?! I never seen him like this, other than well, his first girlfriend. and @.@ Did I just see him giving her a heart while sending her off?

Excuse me, but I will just have to follow this girl.

"Hey you!"I yelled when she has walked further and Channie is nowhere to find

"Ne?.. Oh, Baekhyun oppa" she said

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking near her

"Ahh. I was walking when you called me, now I am talking to you, waeyo?"

"tsh. [selftalk: are you kidding me lady?!] I am asking you what you were doing before you walk away"

"Oh! That, I am talking to Chanyeol oppa, waeyo?"

"You, if you have any bad intentions to him, go away, don't hurt him"

She chuckled and I swear that was quiet melodious to my ears, I can even put it and save it on my ipod just to listen to it every day and every night, YAH!!BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

"Oppa. You seem so protective of him" she said then she walked nearer to me, I froze on the spot when she whispered on my ear "Do you like him?"

I TOLD YOU!!! LOOKS COULD BE DECEIVING!! SHE'S NOT INNOCENT!! SHE IS BORN A TEMPTING MACHINE AND NO!! I SHOULD NOT FALL FOR IT!!

"O-Of course! He is just mine! G-got it?!" I stuttered while answering her, I didn't even know why I stuttered aish *facepalms in my mind*

"Uhm. Then Do your best to keep him, or else I'll make sure he'll be mine" she said and ran away, WTF?!

I stayed on that place for a couple of minutes thinking about the girl's face, what's her name again Suzy? Sulli? Ah, now I hate my bad memory but that girl! that girl is a witch! I know now why Channie seems so into her! AAAAAAAAAAAANNNDWAAAEEE!!!I WON'T FALL FOR YOU!!!!

 

END OF BAEKHYUN'S POV

--------------

Sunny woke up and found Luhan's bed empty again, she took a shower and then proceed to the cafeteria. They have no classes that day that is why she woke up late, and found no one other than Suho.

"Good morning" she said, but Suho only took a quick glance on her direction then gets back to reading a book

She shrugged and got herself a cup of hot chocolate and a tuna clubhouse sandwhich. She sat across Suho and looked at him for a while, they had a staring game before she realized how awkward it is so she just ate in silence.

"Now I know why your body seems so more on the curvy side, how you could impersonate cute voices, how you have danced so perfectly girly on the stage, and most of all how you seem to attract my attention which made me think I am getting gay.. ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE A GIRL!" Suho screamed inside his mind while looking at her

"Uhm. is there something wrong?" Sunny said when she realized that Suho is not taking his eyes off her

"Nothing. I'll head first" he said and stood up then he walked across her and bend his head to reach her ears and he whispered "Oppa needs to shower. Eat well, Beautiful Bunny"

 


A/N:  I know it's already the 16th of May in my country, but I still want to greet my bias SUNNY UNNIE a very very happy birthday! kk. 

 

P:S: EXO-M Killed me during their Music Show Champion guesting. omg. I need more of them I really do.. T___T

(I'm thinking of kidnapping them. LOL)

Haha. maknae sooo cute. I think he said 'geotjimalleo' on the last gif