Welcome to Paradise

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

 

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!!! Their pictures are out!!!"

Ugh, seriously... "Yah! Can't you even say sorry? Aish, what are they? deaf?" I curse under my breathe while seriously being pushed by a bunch of students. Yeah, students from the different high school in Seoul. Aren't they suppose to be going to their own respective schools like what I am doing right now?

 

"omo, look! it's Lu han oppa! awh...." the girls continued on cooing while looking at the large lead tv atop the school gate that is MY NEW SCHOOL..

 

SM High

 

Out of curiosity, considering that I am a new student of SM High School, I looked at the TV too and right in front of my eyes, pictures of unimaginably handsome beings were being flashed. I mean holy shishush and krisus, they aren't real right? or maybe it's a product of technology, they photoshopped the photos of some ugly men and ta-da, that's what I am seeing right now. I nodded to myself, agreeing with my own deep thoughts.

 

"Everybody line up!"

 

"hey, don't touch me!" I said when someone grabbed me from the spot and made me join the line as if we are soldiers ready to be sent in war at North Korea.

 

This is very, well... I can't find the words exactly but let me try to describe it to you. There are two lines one on the right, there other on the left. And the funny thing is the lines are straight and that everybody is arranged according to height. So that's it folks, meaning I am on the very front since I AM BASICALLY THE SMALLEST WHO HAPPENED TO BE MIXED WITH THIS GROUP OF FANGIRLS.

 

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" I muttered while looking at the same direction where all heads are shot.

 

"Well, you have to give everyone a clear and better view of the guys. You don't want to be a selfish brat right?" uh? is this lady with the camera and not looking at me actually answered my question or is she just blabbering? Ah, nevermind, I'll just talk to her

 

"Better view? of the boys?"

 

"are you new here in Seoul?" she asked, still not looking at me and holding the camera, ready to take a picture. But before she could say a thing again, the girls began to shout different names..

 

"D.O. oppa!!" "Suho oppa!!" "Taoooo!!!" ...

 

"Omona. they are here! I need to get a good shot to earn a lot" she squealed

 

I blinked for a second and just like that my mind was blown at the sight of the gorgeous beings I saw a while ago on the LCD TV. oh dear gawd, they are not photoshopped. they are walking mannequins. they are walking perfections.

 

One by one as if they are walking the runway, they passed right in front of my eyes..

 

 

 

 

I multitasked, while my gaze is transfixed to the creatures, I kept a note in my mind on what the photographer is saying..

 

"They are the students of SM HIGH SCHOOL, the most popular school because of it's highest standard around the globe. It chooses it's students based on their looks, talents and wits. if you lack one, then don't hope for a miracle that's basically not gonna happen. And these ladies here like you are taking the chance of their life to see them since it's their only chance. The guys don't usually go out and stays inside their dorm that is 30meters away from SM High"

 

"Ahh. Is that so? But I am not a girl for now."

 

Oh, crap! watch your mouth Sunny! I have to run away from the photographer after my thoughtless statement and one thing more.. I'm gonna be late..

 

I feel a bit indifferent since I didn't receive any warm welcomes like those creatures but nonetheless, it's not a sin to welcome your self right? SO, WELCOME TO THE HOTTIES PARADISE SUNNY LEE.. oops, I got overboard, I don't mean to sound like a pedo and I know you'll understand me if you were in my place. kk, awh okay I have to keep going or I'll really be late!

 


A/n: hmm? so how was it? good? bad? ^^ anyway sorry if i loaded this chapter with pictures. I just really can't get over them. omg. I KNOW YOU LIKE IT THOUGH. kkk. your comments are so much loved. :D