Sidestory: HunStalKai - His lisp is the lucifer

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

 

Hours before the guys depart to Jeju Island, the ladies of JYG High especially the B5 are busy preparing for the send-off of the athletes from their sister school SM High...

 

 

"Sulli.. did you saw the Calvin Klein paper bag I put on the table a while ago?" Krystal asked while drying her hair with the towel..

 

"It's placed together with the other gifts to be given to the oppas."

 

"omo, no. it's not meant to be there.." she said and ran to get the gift from the other room.

 

The room is filled with posters each with faces of the athletes and banners wishing them a safe trip, a happy stay, etc. etc.

 

"We are about to go.. hurry up and load all of these in the truck.." Jiyeon said as she gets inside in the room instructing the girls who are with her.."Krys, let's go?" she she said when she saw her friend..

 

"OK"

 

The two of them met up with the other girls, Hyo Rin, Nana and Sulli who are already inside the SUV waiting for them.

 

"Is everything there already?" Hyo rin asked, referring to the posters and banners

 

"Yeah, I told the girls already" Jiyeon answered

 

"They will be arriving there earlier than us to set up, right?" Nana asked this time

 

"Yeah so that when the oppas came, they will see what we have prepared for them.." Jiyeon said

 

"oh, and don't forget to remind the girls to keep a distance from them" Hyorin added

 

"They already know that unnie" Sulli answered

 

The ride to Incheon airport has been smooth and swift but when they arrived, the airport was swarmed and jampacked with different fangirls and even fanboys..

 

Athletes from SM High and Seoul Art High School will share the same fight that is why the airport became crowded for the students in these schools are all considered celebrities especially the most popular ones since it is very difficult to get into these schools..

 

~o~

 

"Luhan hyung, I would like to introduce my girlfriend to you..." Kai said, arms wrapped on Krystal's waist..

 

"Whoa. I knew her of course, the beautiful yet man hater Krystal Jung.." Luhan smiled and shook Krystal's hands

 

"oppa.. no need to say man hater.." Krystal giggled and rested her head on Kai's chest, "I am not like that anymore"

 

"I know, I know... haha. She's really beautiful right Sehunnie? Didn't you get jealous when Kai introduced you to her?" Luhan said while wrapping his arm around Sehun's shoulders

 

"No. why would I?" the latter replied as he smirked and his lips whilst staring directly to Krystal

 

"Haha.. He would never accept defeat hyung, but we both know that he also wants to have his own girlfriend.." Kai answered, kissing Krystal's forehead

 

"Defeat is not in my vocabulary of course" Sehun answered, "I can make any girl mine"

 

"Just not Krystal of course" Kai said then chuckled

 

"Yeah, you can't do that..." Luhan added

 

"Let's see.." he mumbled

 

"Are you saying something?" Kai asked while Krystal just pretended to be busy with buttoning and ing Kai's jacket

 

"Hmm. I just said that Luhan hyung among the three of us is the one who hasn't had any girlfriend yet"

 

"Oh.. yeh.. haha, hyung. tsktsk"

 

"You two shut up, don't humiliate me in front of Krystal ssi.."

 

"Luhan oppa is just too finicky with girls maybe?" Krystal offered in rescue for Luhan

 

"Omo.. Krystal is really smart!! ofcourse, I want to find the most perfect lady!!!"

 

"Or maybe you are expecting for HunHsn to be really real.. Gee hyung, I still want real girls not a girly-looking namja" Sehun joked

 

"I am not gay!!!" Luhan protested and the rest laughed

 

Despite of the light atmosphere, Sehun and Krystal didn't speak directly with each other. Luhan excused himself from them when he saw his schoolmates arrive and went to join them for the meeting..

 

"I'll miss you so much.." Krystal said, facing him and wrapping her arms on his neck.

 

"I'll only be gone for 2 weeks babe"

 

"Don't ever dare to look for other girls there, arasso?" she spoke in a childish manner and pouted

 

"Haha.. don't tempt me to kiss you in public.. and of course, only Jung Soojung owns my heart.." he said then gave her an eskimo kiss..

 

On the other hand, Sehun just pretended that the two don't exist and instead, smiles and waves at the flashing cameras though the truth is he is already reaching his boiling point..

 

"Oppa, I carefully chose this for you so take good care of it arasso?" Krystal said, showing Kai the CK paperbag

 

"What is this?" he asked

 

"You'll know once you opened it.. But you can only do that once you got there, arasso?"

 

"Arasso, but can't you even give me a clue?"

 

"It's something that will remind me of you every cold nights..."

 

"Oohh..I can't wait to open it.haha. but I don't even want to be away from you too babe.."

 

"Haha.. you already said that it will only be for 2 weeks right? Always keep in touch with me or else you are dead Kim Jong In"

 

"Yes boss..."

 

Though there are a lot of people in the airport, Kai didn't hesitate to kiss Krystal.. It's only short but filled with passion, his lips curved to a smile against her lips..

 

"Kai, let me talk to you for a minute" The team captain of Seoul Art High basketball team came, breaking the two apart.

 

~o~

 

"Let go of me!!!" she said, trying to free her wrist as he drags her to the deserted part of the airport where there are only a few people visible..

 

"No."

 

"What do you want?"

 

"You."

 

"I don't have time to buy your craziness"

 

"You don't even know how crazy I am to you"

 

"Stop playing tricks with my heart.. I won't buy it.."

 

"Tell me, do you love him?"

 

"What do you care?"

 

"Just answer the goddamn question!" he hissed as he punched the wall

 

She was shocked and she bowed to hide her face, "Yes"

 

"Look at me and say it again"

 

She raised her head and stared at him and said "Yes, I lo..." but he didn't let her finish the sentence as his hungry and angry lisps crashed against hers...

 

Krystal felt nostalgic, thinking about the first time they kissed at the restaurant... She tried to resist him and pull away from him, but his grip on her shoulders won't even let her move an inch...

 

Though it was sudden, the kiss was not like the one before, this one is filled with unspoken words.. She don't know how or why but she relaxed and kissed him back, she allowed him to part their lips together... He released his grip and she wrapped her arms on his neck..

 

Oh Sehun still undeniably occupies a huge portion of Krystal Jung's heart which is both good and bad news...

 

10 steps away from them stood the guy who has crushed the tin can of coca cola with his own hand...

 

"so this is what you call you can't accept defeat? you want to play...I'll give you what you want my dearest bestfriend.." he said then turned his back from the two of them, dumping the crushed can on the bin..


Hmm.. Hmm. Hmm.. I'm thinking of a triple update. XD

This chap update is in celebration with f(x) comeback.. are you electric shocked with the happenings? ^^

AND THIS LAST PIC IS TOTALLY HILARIOUS, I BET YOU WILL ALL AGREE. RLAB