EXO to the rescue

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

LUHAN's POV

 

I feel like my mind is being split into two.. dang, I always drink vodka but this is the first time that I felt something like this.. it hurts as hell..

 

“Please, don't touch me...”

 

“You know what, just give it to us.. we swear you'll enjoy it too”

 

“Please. Let me go...”

 

“Ya! Woman stop acting like you don't like it! I can feel your body shouting for my tongue!”

 

“NOOOO!!! don't touch me!!! let me go!!!”

 

“Let go of her!”

 

“Who do you think are you?”

 

“Me? I am a passerby who happened to see your crime, now let go of her”

 

“haha...”

 

Fck. Why did this kind of thing happen when I am not-so-in-the-mood to joke around.. wrong move man. Wrong move. Mess with the lady's dignity and you'll face the Angel's wrath!!

 

“Luhan oppa!!!” I can't seem to remember the girl for my mind is not working well that night, see I told you my head is aching badly but my instinct and adrenaline are both wide awake. My initial reaction when I saw him her neck as his hands travel down her thighs is to kill him..

 

I didn't know how I managed to do it but I feel so strong that I have pulled off to blow these 4 guys off their senses.. My eyes feast on their bloody faces..

 

“That's what you get when you act so inhuman, morons” I said and kicked his stomach.. call me evil but I become so badass when it comes to things like this..

 

I didn't know where the girl went or did I remember her face, I actually have forgotten everything that happened and just sat and leaned my back on the wall and sleeps..

 

END OF LUHAN's POV

 

~o~

 

“Guys!! Luhan is in jail!”

 

“Baek, this is not the time for jokes.”

 

“It's true Suho.. Luhan is in jail. I have overheard Vice Principal JYP talking to Jang Sonsaengnim. He said he is expecting him to fix this immediately, eooteokae?”

 

“We should go there!!! Why would they take him there?!” Sunny stood from her seat, followed by everyone but Jang Geun Seuk entered

 

“Where do you think are you going?”

 

“To the police station sir, Luhan is innocent!” D.O. Said, eyes as big as jackstone balls

 

“Who said so?”

 

“Said about what?” Tao blatantly answered

 

“That he's in jail.”

 

“I overheard it sir” Baekhyun said

 

“Mr. Byun, go to my office later after class for your disciplinary action, got it?”

 

“What?!”

 

“It is very inappropriate for lowly students to listen to what the authorities are discussing, now all of you, sit down. Stop wasting your time, today is the first day of your exam”

 

“Sir! We can't just let Luhan stay there! And besides, he should take the exam too” Sunny argued

 

“Yeah. And next week was the scheduled day of the final exam” Kris added

 

“So? You stupid people don't know anything. All you have to do is to follow me! Follow my orders got it? You are all nonessential beings in the society like that Luhan thing. If you don't want to join him in jail then follow me!”

 

“Sir, we are not robots!” Chanyeol said

 

“Oh, aren't you the famous Casanova of this school?”

 

“Huh? Haha.. am I that popular?”

 

“From now on you aren't allowed to go out of the school premises, you being on the road, I'm sure there is a huge possibility of you being a ..”

 

“Mworago?!”

 

“What? Those eyes Mr. Park, keep those angry eyes away from me. I have said it already, with that looks of you, you have the highest possibility of joining your criminal friend. Oh, birds of the same feather, flocks together”

 

“Chan.. keep it cool man.. keep it cool..” Suho whispered, holding Chanyeol's arm who is about to punch the man in front.

 

While they were having their exam, JGS walks around the room, checking on everyone's work when suddenly they have heard a sound of a paper being torn..

 

“Mr. Yoon Doojoon, you can leave for the rest of your life from SM High. You don't have what it takes to become a student.”

 

“Sir but, I am not doing..”

 

“Out...”

 

“But sir...”

 

“Get out or I'll call a police to drag you out of the school premises! Fix your things and find another school. Somewhere that accepts stupid people. You know what, actually all of you should just leave!”

 

~o~

 

“Guys.. how can we even go to Luhan? The gates' are closed and the electric wiring surrounding them are . Only that Jang the anthole has the keys” Sunny said

 

“No one wants to go other than you anyway, so it's not our problem” Tao said

 

“What are you talking about Tao?”

 

“We have learned already the cause of Luhan's imprisonment, he was positive with drugs in his body and he even assaulted students from Yongin High School. All of them are in ICU” Lay stated

 

“No you're kidding”

 

“I wish we are Soongyu, but no. Those are the truth. And I can't bear another member of our dorm to be kicked out of this school.” Tao added

 

“Guys, we are friends right?” Sunny said

 

“I don't know...”the others answered

 

“Soongyu, kaja” Suho said, ushering Sunny out of the common room with D.O.

 

Meanwhile, inside the faculty office, Baekhyun's hands were already sore from writing 100pages of 'I promise not to eavesdrop on authorities' conversation'

 

“Done?” Jang Geun Seuk asked

 

“N-no yet sir”

 

“I need those 1000 pages at 24:00, by the way, the time is 22:30. you still have more time” he said and left him, locking him inside

 

While Chanyeol was also locked inside their room..

 

“This is getting much and much worst” Suho said, informing Sunny and Kris and D.O. About what happened with Baekhyun and Chanyeol

 

“Is this confirmed?” Kris asked

 

“Yeah. I've asked Vice Principal to do something but it seems like he is also being controlled by that monster”

 

“Eooteokae?” Sunny asked, collapsing on the floor inside Suho and D.O.'s room

 

“We should seek help. “ D.O. Punched the phone number and called someone..

 

On the other hand, kris's phone rang, 'CALLING HUNBB'

 

“Yeobbeosaeyo?”

 

“Yeobboesaeyo, hyung?”

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Yes it's me.. do you have news about Luhan hyung already?”

 

“So you knew it too?”

 

“Yeah, he's with us last night but he left early. On his message he said that he's not feeling well.”

 

“Where were you last night?”

 

“At the El Dorado club”

 

“Are you taking drugs, tell me the truth”

 

“No! I swear we don't”

 

“He's still in jail now. WE can't visit him. He's under strict custody because of drugs and physical assault. Have you been at a fight before?”

 

“Aside from the dance showdown that Kai hyung and I had last night, there isn't any. Hyung, eotteokae?”

 

“I don't know too little bro, everything is getting worse here in SM High”

 

~o~

 

Knock. Knock.

 

“Come in...”

 

“Annyeong. Dr. Heechul Kim imnida, school physician”

 

“Hello Dr. Kim. I am Mr. Jang Geun Seuk”

 

Heechul looked at him from head to toe then walked around him, “It's already late, why are you still up Mr. Jang?”

 

“I'm waiting for my student to finish his note”

 

“Aah. The 1000-paged note?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Simple. Instinct..” he whispered on his ear then squeezed his , “Let me tell you something Mr. Jang, you get blinded by what you prefer to see that sometimes you neglect the beauty of the world that is right in front of your eyes. I've been here long enough to get to know each beauties that I am referring to. Those boys are precious jewels.. Goodbye”

 

~o~

 

2 Days has passed and the tension between the dorms hightened.. Still no one can visit Luhan in jail.. until..

 

“This is not going anywhere! I'm tired of this things!!” Chanyeol announced inside their classroom, “Guys, let's go” he said, talking to dorm 2

 

“Ya. Ya. Ya. Don't think that you could just go there all by yourself” Lay said, with all the dorm 3 behind him

 

“You need body guards you know,” Tao chimed in, having the rest of his crew with him..

 

“Guys...” Chanyeol said

 

“We can't just let all the credits go to you derp..” the others said then Lay tossed the legendary EXO uniform to Chanyeol

 

“Omo... the EXOPLANET Committee is back!!!”

 

“They are inside the faculty office right now, Luhan was brought by a police car” Xiumin informed everyone

 

~o~

 

“Dr. Kim, what do you know about the Jang sonsaengnim?” Kai asked inside Heechul's office

 

“J-jang?! Jang Geun Seuk?!” Jessica emerged from the other door

 

“Hey you, this is a talk only for normal people, go away..” Heechul answered in his dead tone

 

“I am a normal person Kim Heechul. I know a lot more than you do with the new teacher”

 

“Can you tell us about him Ms. Jung?” Kris asked,

 

“I would love to Krissy honey!!!”

 

~o~

 

Inside the faculty office..

 

“Luhan ssi, do you remember who gave you the drink?” JYP asked in a fatherly tone

 

“Vice Prinicipal, I don't really know. I remembered that being mine, but I never added any kind of drugs on that

 

“Mr. policeman, please do more investigation” JYP said

 

“NO. Just bring him back to jail, this is going nowhere, besides, he also assaulted 4 innocent kids” JGS said

 

“I SAID I DIDN'T ASSAULTED THEM!!!!” Luhan raised his voice and slammed his fist on the wall next to JGS

 

“Damn it. I told you to keep his handcuffs on, see, right in front of you, he had assaulted a teacher.”

 

Luhan curled his fists tightly, eyes getting bloodshot from anger as blood flow from his tightly clenched fists..

 

“Vice Principal” the three dorm heads said

 

“Yo are not allowed to enter here. Do you all want to write 1000 pages of notes?!” Jang Geun Seuk turned to the newly arrived students..

 

“Luhan!!!” Sunny ran and hugged Luhan tight

 

“Soongyu...”

 

“I don't care whatever you said you lowly and stupid and foolish and unfit teacher!”Chanyeol said

 

“What did you say?” JGS said as he held Chanyeol's EXOPLANET COMMITTEE uniform collar

 

“EXOPLANET COMMITTEE” JYP murmured..

 

“Hands off” Tao said, removing JGS's hand on Chanyeol's collar

 

“Never lay your filthy hands on us neither to the symbol left by our predecessors..” Lay said

 

“This.” Suho placed all the withdrawal slips of the students in front of JYP, “If sonsaengnim thinks that we are so stupid and that we don't deserve to be able to study in SM High, then we all decided to drop out of the school. After all, we didn't apply here just to be considered as slaves”

 

“ALL OF YOU ARE ALL STUPID!”

 

“They are not” Sehun said

 

“We are not stupid sonsaengnim.” Kris said, “We will never bend our paths and go on the wrong direction. We are not like your brother.”

 

With Kris's statement, JGS loosened his grip on Chanyeol's collar, “You don't know anything”

 

“I do!!” a girl said in between the commotion

 

“Nana ssi” everyone said

 

“I am there, Luhan oppa only protected me from the gangs that is why he got into a fight. * bows* I'm sorry everyone if I cause a very big damage. I told Jang Geun Seuk sonsaengnim about what happened, he told me to keep quiet and he'll handle it so I kept quiet. I never knew that this will turn out like this.. mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae.. * bows again*”

 

“YOU” Sunny said and grabbed Jang Geun Seuk's collar

 

“Soongyu ah, stop” Luhan said pulling her away from Jang Geun Seuk

 

“Aniya!!! DO you think you are a good teacher? An educator? A disciplinarian? NO! You are a monster who wants to manipulate us!!!”

 

“I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO BECOME LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“LIKE WHO?!”

 

“Soongyu. Please stop. I'll explain everything to you later... Teacher Jang..” Kris said, looking at JGS with his don't-mess-with-me-look, then Jang Geun Seuk ran away, leaving everyone behind..

 

“Mr. Policeman, I think everything says it all.. Our student is innocent, and is the hero.. Not as what you have thought before, so if you don't want our school to file charges against you, please use the door and get out of our sight!” JYP said..


A/N: Hi.Thank you for appreciating the last chapter..^^

@Kyusunlover  , I haven't posted it yet bb.. just dropping hints. <3

y. Free. and Single.. jsfnvebvry