Secret and Date with the Angelic Beast

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

SUNNY'S POV

 

 

"Oppa needs to shower. Eat well, Beautiful Bunny"

 

WHAT?! I lost my grip and spilled the whole cup of hot chocolate on my shirt and pants. Maybe the good thing is that the hot choco cooled down so it won't give me blisters but the thing that... that Suho told me...  Oppa? Well, I know they are all older than me by a year and they are my hyungs considering that but..but. he also called me BEAUTIFUL BUNNY..I LOST MY MIND. I literally did, I just stared on blank space with the liquid sipping in my clothes. I don't know what to do or say, but the obvious keeps on screaming in my mind SUNNY LEE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO BUSTED!!!!

 

My whole body is vibrating, trembling from too much tension, I tentatively took a robotic movement of turning my head to where he went and only one idea came into my mind, "I need to talk to him and explain everything. I need to make him keep my secret" i said to myself and makes my way to his room, I don't mind if I have chocolate stains, that's the least of my concers now, right?

 

"Suho ssi?" I knocked, but no one is answering, is he still taking a shower? But I took a look on my watch, and it's been like more than 30minutes after he said he'll take a shower

"Suho ssi?, I'm going in" I said after the nth time of knocking on his door.

"Suho ssi, I need tooo.... *O*" what the?! WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PULL OFF NOW?!

He looked at me with those seductive eyes while leaning on the wall, his jacket is ped, revealing his glorious body and uhm his Calvin Klein boxers,. I stared at him for I-don't-know-how-long until I covered my eyes, "YA!!! LET'S TALK, BUT CAN YOU KINDLY ZIP YOUR JACKET?!"

 

"Waeyo? Can't guys show their bodies to each other? Well, look at how dirty you are Soongyu ah, do you want to take a shower with me?"

My goodness, how can he be like this?! He's not the shy and charismatic guardian I used to know, right now all I can feel is the presence of an alluring beast and no, Sunny ah, keep your mind straight, don't fall for him. Close your eyes, don't let him take your innocence.

"D-don't be like this Suho ssi" I can feel his hands on my cheeks right now but I really am afraid to open my eyes..

He whispered on my ear, feeling his minty breathe against my skin "I know what you are"

"Pleas let me explain" I said, still eyes shut tightly., tears threatening to fall anytime soon

"hmmm" he said, now I can feel his hands on the sleeves of my shirt, please, please don't do this to me but then he chuckled out loud, not in a wicked tone but in a tone of like mockery? like he's having fun of me, I heard him zip up his jacket and that was the only time I opened my eyes. I saw him sitting on his bed, well he practically shares a room with D.O. now, he tossed a pair of training suits on me and said, "The bathroom is that door, go and change, chocolate stain would be difficult to remove once you let it dry on your clothes"

I looked at him with an are-you-kidding-me-look and he just looked at me with do-as-I-say look then he spoke in his usual gentle manner, "We'll talk about it later after you get changed."

Still, I hesitated for a while, today, I saw two sides of Suho. His new one, the Beast and the usual one, Guardian Angel.

"Are you thinking that I would really do something bad on you? Fine, I'll go out of the room first and you can lock it, I'll wait outside, call me when you get finished" he said and walked out

It took me time to contemplate what he has said, dang, why does my mind works slowly today?! But still, I hurriedly locked his door and goes to the bathroom and change to the clothes he has given, then I opened the door, "I'm done"

He unfolded his hands which were on his chest then nods and gets inside the room, he sat on his bed again and told me to sit on the sofa, facing his bed.

"Look, I need to explain" I said

"Yeah, that's clearly what you have to do, I will listen"

So, I told him precisely the things I have told Dr., I mean Heenim oppa. I told him the truth and nothing but the truth..

"There." I said, "I just want to repay his kindness by giving him back his dream that I stole"

"You know what, Kris never told us that thing about saving you. All we know are the usual ones, what is written on the newspapers. The ones that says he was just randomly picked by a bunch of drunken men as their victim. Never did I know that is deeper and more dramatic than that"

"Every day my conscience is eating me. Suho ssi, can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you keep this secret of mine? I promised Dr. Kim that after I finished what I went here, I will fly back to America and let you guys live in peace as if I didn't exist"

"Are you kidding me?"

"What?"

"Well you can't just leave anymore as if you don't exist, you left a huge impact on us. And as your friend, I would gladly keep your secret. But in one condition"

"Tell me. I will do anything.."

"Anything?"

"Yes, Anything."

"Have a date with me today as a girl."

"WHAT?!"

"What? you said anything. And that is just a simple favor right?"

"B-but.."

"Fine, let's forget our friendship and you can go back to America now"

"Wait! wait! Aish! YOU ARE A BEAST!!!":

"Thanks, so is that a yes?" he said while he chuckled

"I don't have any lady's clothing with me anymore"

"That's easy. Kaja! We'll use my car" he said and pulled me..

 

END OF SUNNY'S POV

-------

Suho drove to the places where a few people could recognize him and Sunny but first they stopped by a department store..

"Today is my treat, you could pick anything you want here" he said

"Uhm. But it's a shop for females!"

"Pabo! Are you not a female?! And do you even think that I would go on a date with a man?! WHat would people think? ppali, ppali. get changed!"

"AISHHH!!!"

In the end, Suho took a pile of different clothes and asked the saleslady to help Sunny change.

The salesladies on the department store eyed Sunny with envy, "Seriously when I am not here my girlfriend would turn to boyish style just to keep men away from here, isn't she so sweet?" Suho told the salesladies, referring to Sunny.

"Wow. You must love her so much sir" one of them said

"Of course I love her so much" he said then he turned to look at Sunny who is fidgeting with her heels,minutes ago he keeps on shoving clothes to her but this time he just stared at her with awe in his eyes, she smiled at him softly then modeled it for him,

She is just wearing jeans and white shirt and heels but for Suho, this the perfect outfit, nothing too exaggerated, just plainly perfect, just so Sunnyish. He even took note of the sentence written on her shirt "I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND". Yeah sure, today he will play as her boyfriend.

Suho payed for the bill and they both thanked and bid goodbye the saleladies who wished them a happy date today in which Sunny just looked down, blushing while SUho coughed and blushed as well.

"So we will play the girlfriend and boyfriend game today" Suho said, "I never dated so yeah, you will help me. araso?!"

"Aigoo. you poor thing" Sunny giggled

And that whole day, they went to watch movies and eat and play but Suho, being a real gentleman didn't lay a finger on her.

On their way home, Sunny received a text message saying: PENTHOUSE. LOTTE HOTEL SEOUL. SEE YOU, 7pm

Suho noticed that Sunny became uncomfortable after the last text message she received, "Is there something wrong?"

"Ahm. Suho can you drop me to LOTTE Hotel Seoul?"

"Hmm. Nae"

After 10minutes..

"Are you sure you'll be fine?"

"NAe, Kindly tell dorm head that I would be home late tonight" she said

"Arasso, Take care. oh. By the way, Sunny ah, you are so beautiful today! Thank you chingoo!" he said and winked then sped off..

 


That wink.. -melts like ice cream being sold in Sahara desert -

And I never thought that unicorns could really be this so magical, with just a smile showing those dimples, he can literally make a fangirl love him in an instant. haha