Sidestory: KaiRi - y. Free. Single? So what?

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

HYERI's POV

 

Homie.. waaahh.. I feel so tired.. I sat on my bed and noticed his ID placed on my bedside table.. which made me reminisce my encounter with Kim Kai on the passed days until now..

 

Flashback

 

Aish. Where is that Kim Kai thing now? Does he think that I really should wait for him outside the school gate? No way!!! I don't wanna diet yet. His famgirls are definitely scary. But hey where is he? I've been standing for 10 minutes already near the guard house.

 

Excuse me noona? Are you slave Hyeri ssi?” a young boy asked

 

You better be thankful kiddo that you are a cutesy or else I'll squish you like a squash. OK Hyeri, just smile. “Ne. Waeyo?”

 

Handsome hyung told me to give this to you”

 

He gave me a folded piece of paper and ran away, then the school bell rang and I ran to our room.. I don't have any more time to chase little boy OK?
 

For the first time after a long time, I have reached our classroom on time. I even heard the bell rang. Partey!!! XD Anyway, as usual, I quietly went inside our room and slipped on my chair then read Kim Kai's note. I'm pretty sure it's from him coz no one will call me slave Hyeri if not him.

 

SLAVE GIRL,

 

Something urgent has aroused so you are very unlucky that you won't get to see this handsome y guy. For the first task, take down all the notes for me including the homeworks but no, don't do them. I know just by the looks of you that the chickens have bigger brains than you. I don't know what time Sehun and I will be back so wait for me outside the gymnasium from 5pm-onwards. You're not allowed to go anywhere. JUST STAY THERE.

 

-Kai

 

Mwo? What about my dance practice?

 

I looked around and noticed that my teacher isn't yet around.

 

I put out my phone and started typing a message to send to my unnies in a group chat.

 

Hyeri: Herrrrpppp

Jihae: wae?

Sojin: Huh?

Minah: What?

Hyeri: I'm doomed

Minah: I don't get it

Sojin: Slavery?

Jihae: LOL ^

Minah: Aa.. It's your fault why we lost

Hyeri. T.T

Sojin: So how is the first day of slavery?

Hyeri: Hate it. >.>

Jihae: you should have said NO in the first place, but you said yes

Minah: Maybe she intentionally did those stupid things to lose so she can be his slave

Hyeri: WHAT?! O____________________O NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yura: I just woke up.. what's with the drama slave girl?

Hyeri: Unnie. ;n;

Jihae: Why do you need our help anyway?

Minah: If it's about being his slave too.. erm.. no. LOL

Yura: Agree..

Sojin: Na do

Hyeri. T____T

Sojin: But we can help you in other ways, I think. Just not ask him to stop the deal because you're old enough to pay with your actions

Hyeri: Fineu.. But I can't attend our practice

Jihae: Having a date with him?

Hyeri: NO! He told me to wait for him outside the gym from 5pm-onwards. Isn't that mean?

Minah: Isn't that a date yet?

Yura: Yeah. Meeting up..

Hyeri: I'll juts give him his notes. He skipped class and asked me to make some notes for him. AS HIS SLAVE OF COURSE

Sojin: Ok. Enjoy your date. Kk

Yura: Yeah It's OK with us.. ^^

Minah: Update us OK?

Jihae: And don't do anything unworldly OK?!

Hyeri: YA! I SAID IT'S NOT A DATE!

 

~o~

 

For 4 days, I'll wait for him until 12midnight but he never showed up so I just left every notes for each day posted on the gym's wall using a scotch tape. And every morning when I go check on them, they were gone already.

 

I don't even know why I still waits when he didn't show up on the first day. Tsk. I'm just really stupid at times.

 

On the afternoon of the 5th day I was walking to the library when a tall dark, and dark, yeah, not handsome man blocked my way.

 

Move” I said

 

No.”

 

I said move. Don't block my way!”

 

I didn't know that slaves are allowed to command their masters”

 

I didn't know that our deal has an existing life span so I believe that I am no longer your slave”

 

He held my shoulders and bent down, for a second I thought that he will kiss me so I closed my eyes. But instead.. he spoke with his mouth about an inch away from mine coz I can feel his breathe against my lips, “You'll be my slave 'till I told you that it's over. Now open your eyes and don't expect that I'll be kissing you. I don't have a thing for girls like you.”

 

*fumes * “I closed my eyes because you're too close that I can smell your stinky breathe which I have to resist!” I yelled then kicked his groin then ran away “mehrong!!!!”

 

YA!!!”

 

An hour later, he sat across my table, reading something I don't understand. The cover is written in Chinese OK? I ignored him and continued on doing my algebra homework..

 

Everything is wrong” he said

 

Excuse me?”

 

You are so stupid that you solved all problems incorrectly”

 

Tsh”

 

Instead of staying away from me, he grabbed my pen, my book, and my notebook..

 

GIVE THAT BACK!” I yelled

 

Miss. This is a library” the stern looking librarian came and scolded me

 

But he took my stuffs” I whined

 

Will you follow me for a minute? Can't you see that Mr. Kai is studying his lesson? Aish. Fangirls like you really need to study ethics and manners”

 

Mwo? Fangirl? Me? ha.ha.ha *sarcastic laugh *

 

I looked at this Kim Kai thing and saw him smirking while writing then at the librarian ho seriously looked like GODZILLA!

 

I got 5 minutes of scolding blahblablah

 

And when I got back, seriously this is no joke. My homework were finished already. He answered all the five mind-twisting word problems CORRECTLY. I know that they are correct because our teacher gave us the answers.

 

Inside my book, I found another note that says:

 

8pm. Kahi Park's Dance Studio

 

PS: Remember you are still my slave so you need to follow me or else I'll spread in the school that Hyeri of Girl's Day is Kim Kai's wife and that she is also studying in SAHS. She is keeping a low profile not because she is a member of an idol group but because she is secretly married.

 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm going to be crazy. What's wrong with this man?!

 

~o~

 

Like an obedient daughter I went ot the infamous KP Dance Studio. This is the best dance studio in the city of Seoul and only the rich and famous and best dancers are allowed to become members. No wonder Kim Kai can get in here anytime he wants.

 

I opened the door and saw him dancing to Rain sunbaenim's Love Song. I sat on the floor and watched him. Truly, he changes when he dances. He's very charismatic far from the annoying and bossy Kai. And those wash board abs. Gosh. Can I just take my clothes off and let you wash them? OTL. Hyeri will you shut up?

 

(For those who don't know Love Song. and for those who knew it. LOL. Let's all imahgine that it's Kai who's doing it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIxCkSu759A )

 

 

You can close your mouth now”

 

Huh?” I blinked and saw him squatting in front of me

 

And wipe that disgusting drool”

 

Oh sht! I drooled?I moved my hand to my mouth and erm.. yeah I did..

 

So I can make you drool huh?”

 

I'm sleepy. You at dancing that's why I drooled cause you make me sleepy”

 

Ah. Chinja?” he said then stood up and removed his shirt

 

 

What are you doing?!”

 

Changing my shirt. I'm sweaty. See. Why? Don't tell me you're having erted thoughts.”

 

WAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU WISH!”

 

After he changed his shirt, he walked and sat beside me, he fixed his sweaty hair in a funny movement.

 

What do you think of me?”

 

Annoying”

 

You. I think you are lucky.”

 

Oh yeah? Why?”

 

You are lucky because you are with the y, free, and single man”

 

Fine. Let's say that you are y, free and single but so what? You are still irritating. You are too full of yourself!” I said then got up

 

Where do you think are you going?”

 

Home”

 

You haven't practiced for days. Use this studio. I'll head first.” he said then for the first time, we had an unplanned skinship. He moved my hand slowly off the door know then he used his own hand to turn it and disappeared.

END OF FLASHBACK

~o~

 

That's it. Now I'm home after my practice at KP's Dance studio. Thank you Kim Kai at least I got the chance to practice.

 

Actually I learned just this day too that his bestfriend, the young-looking hyung of them as jailed because of frame-up that's why Kim Kai and Oh Sehun are always out. They are helping their other friends to fix the issue. Wow.

 

Before my eyes closed, my phone vibrated and there I saw the name on the screen..

 

yKai:

Good night slave girl. If you're wondering how I got your number, I snatched your phone away from your hand while you are busy drooling and saved my number on it too. Of course the master needs to contact his slave for her tasks right?


Good night.. <3

I have a surprise tomorrow.. *snickers*

My sunhan gif.. ^^