Goodbye and Hello

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

Kris woke up earlier than the others as it became his habit already for the past days since he sleeps in the living room in their stay in Ara’s vacation house. He stared silently at the sleeping Sunny while he lays on her lap whereas the latter has her head slightly bent down which gave him a perfect view of her facial features.

“I will never regret saving you once, twice, thrice or how many more times” he said as he brushed a stray hair away from her pretty boy face.

He then stood up and takes one last look at her then retreated back to the house.

Inside, he saw her preparing breakfast, wearing an ordinary pants and plain black shirt with her hair swept in a messy bun. She noticed him standing on the doorway and quickly glanced away. “I just want to prepare something for you guys before I go” she said but he didn’t respond, instead he just kept his gaze steady on the table, “I’m sorry about last night. I know you hate me. I know I am really disgusting on your eyes now but I really didn’t know what has gotten into me that time”

“I’m sorry if I said that you are disgusting”

“No. It’s Ok. It’s true anyway, right? But Kris, I am not a . I have never done that thing before, just so you know.”

“I know.”

“You do?”

“Yeah. Let’s just forget about last night. I want to keep the pure and innocent Ara in my mind and heart. The Ara that I used to love”

Used to...I should have to get used with the fact that you just used to love me now” she placed the last utensil on the table and faced him with a smile

“I’m sorry”

"Don’t. It’s like you are saying sorry for loving me back then too”

“No. I never regretted that. You will always be my first love”

“Thank you. Kris?”

“Yes?”

“Are you happy to see me again?”

“Of course”

“Thank you. At least I can leave again, knowing that despite of my foolishness you still are happy to see me again. And please, keep playing basketball if that makes you happy. I wish you all the best. So, are we friends?”

“We’ll always be friends...”

“And hey, I hope you’re really not in love with him. My ego can’t accept if ever, that you have really stopped loving me because of a guy.” she joked

“Hey I’m not a gay!” he said and laughed with her...

“Arasso. Hmm. I guess this is goodbye for now”

“Aren’t you going to wait for the rest to wake up?”

“Nope. I am not good at saying goodbyes; I don’t want to end up a crying mess. That is the main reason why I just left without a word before.

“But you are saying goodbye to me now”

“That’s a different thing you know... It’s because I am also saying goodbye and putting a closure to what we have used to have. But then again, I want to begin something new with you too. I want to say hello to the promise of friendship with you...”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t do stupid things once you fell deep in love again OK? Especially that your friend here can’t be with you to protect you”

“Haha. I have learned my lesson already Kris Wu. Ayay Captain!”

She glanced at her wristwatch then look around her, and then she took a ring off her finger and handed it to him

“Guess I got to keep going now. I want to give this back to you though, remember? This is the ring that you used to wear as a pendant. You told me that this is for me because it’s meant to be for the girl whom you want to spend the rest of your life with and I perfectly know now that I am not the rightful owner of this.”

“Ara…”

“Kris, don’t make me take it again.”

“I understand. Gomawo.”

“It’s me who should have thanked you. Thank you for being a part of my life...”

For the last time, the two of them hugged each other. Kris planted a kiss on her forehead and whispered, “I wish you success and happiness my lovely Ara. My beautiful friend”

He walked with her to her car which is parked outside the house and helped her load her things in the trunk, “Send my farewell to the guys OK? And ya! Take good care of baby Soongyu arasso? I will not forgive any of you if he got hurt again. And the house... you are all welcome to stay anytime you want...”

“Arasso. Arasso.”

“One last thing”

“What?”

“Sehun and Kai. I want to see the whole family together again. You know what I mean. Bye!!!” she flashed him one last smile then sped off

~0~

Kris entered the house and found Xiumin, Lay and Tao (EXO’s food Gods) sitting on the dining table

“Wow, there are a lot of foods!!” Tao clasped his hands like a little kid as he looks over the whole table

“Who made all this?” Xiumin asked while nibbling bread

“Did you make these Kris?” Lay asked

“Ara..”

“Whoa, where si she now?” he asked again

“She went away already”

“What?!” different voices asked simultaneously as the whole house woke up and ever body is making their way to the dining table

“Where did she go?” Sunny asked

“Her vacation is over so she’ll get back to her usual life”

“So.. What about you two?” Chanyeol asked

“We’re friends”

We’re friends…

Hmm. Someone seems to be celebrating...kkk


thank you for all the greetings..^^ <3

POOR GIANT YEOL's STORY. XD

ChenYeol

YeolSoo

BaekYeol