Beginning of my crazy life

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

 

Aigo.. I keep on inhaling and exhaling while waiting outside our homeroom because our teacher Mr. Uknow Jang, if I got the name right, told me to do so. And it's been 1 morbid minute, gee I wonder why he has to make me suffer like this..

 

"Mr. Soon-gyu Lee, please come in.."

 

Mr. Soon-gyu Lee? That's me, right?

 

phew i thought I'll be needing hair dye to bring my hair back from white to black. Anyway, I heaved a deep sigh and mumble hwaiting with my fingers clenched into fist.

 

(A/n: Just imagine that she is wearing man's apparel with her short hair. kk. tenks)

 

Mr. Jang is exceptionally fresh and handsome. Maybe he's just too smart that's why he was able to be a teacher at a young age.

 

 

He gave me a warm smile and told me to introduce my name as he writes it on the board.

 

I stared dumbfounded at my classmates,

 

I don't know but is it me or is it really just that they all have mischiveous smiles painted on their faces?

 

My eyes are traveling from one boy to another, hoping to see the familiar face but all I could recognize are the demigods greeted by their fangirls a while ago. psh.

 

*clears throat* "Ehem. Joneun Lee Soon-gyu imnida. Bangapsumnida" *bows*

 

*whisperings*

 

"I thought he'll be a bulky American with a moustache"

 

"Why is he so small?"

 

"It is pretty obvious that he is a Korean"

 

Erm. like hello, I can hear all your stupid murmurings.

 

I just bit my lip and stood awkwardly on the front, waiting for our adviser to tell me to find a seat. Sheesh, despite of me being talkative inside my mind, the truth is I'm a bashful person so yeah, Mr. Jang jebal.. Can I seat now? I looked at him as he scans his class record then as if on que,

 

"Mr. Lee, you may seat anywhere you want. Class, I'll be back"

 

"Ne sonsaengnim" the class, including me answered

 

After Mr. Jang left, I made my way to the two remaining seat at the back but hey, I never thought that sitting down in class could be that challenging..

 

First challenge, this scary looking guy blocked me with his sword and eyed me intimidatingly *gulps*

 

 

Okay Sunbuns, just lift the sword carefully...PASSED! yay!

 

tugsh!

 

"ouch!" unfortunately I TRIPPED orz

 

"you may be a pretty boy but you can never get Channie from me.."

 

I just nodded and got up, aish. What's wrong with that guy? His Channie? Gf? errr. nevermind.

 

So I can still hear them laughing and staring, but all I can do is to ignore ignore and ignore 'til this cutie guy greeted me with his stitch plushie.

 

 

"Annyeong ^__^" he said with all inhuman cuteness

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo" I answered back, well at least there is someone who greeted me kindly.

 

I proceeded to go to my seat but as I turn my back to face the board and sit on my chair, something hit me directly on the face with intensity.

 

"GOAL!"

 

"whoa, Lu han! you really are daebak!!!"

 

Darnit. Scratch what I said a while ago, no one among them is kind. So he showed me the plushy as a sign of his future purpose?!

 

 

Patience Sunny.. Patience

 

Everything settled down after having fun of me and got back to their business while me? I am being neglected but that is better.

 

And yeah, I call them things because of their inhuman looks and definitely not-for-humans attitude!

 

"Where is Wu Fan?"

 

I heard the one with chubby cheeks asked..

 

"Molla. Maybe he..."

 

The one who tripped me a while ago trailed then the class gone into complete silence, I didn't know why for I pretended to be reading a book.

 

And out of nowhere, someone grabbed the book that I am reading and it flew to i-dunno-where. Sheesh! Not my book!

 

"Yah!!!" I managed to yell but then he looked at me with piercing gaze and my mouth formed the letter O

 

 

"MOVE" was the only word he said

 


A/n:  uhm?? did the second chapter amuses you? comments are so much loved and appreciated.. ^^ <3

 

BTW, I just found this fab pic of Krisus and I can't help but to stare.. haha. I think this is a fanshot from their happy camp recording, I don't mean to spread it that's why I didn't reblog it in tumblr. lol

 

 

KRIS: No silent readers.. XD