Deep thoughts

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

"we hugged, and  then, he patted my head? what did he say again? it's okay?" Sunny mumbles to herself while walking on the hall to their dorm "Sunny ah, today is you lucky day"

"Soongyu! Yo!" Luhan greeted when she passed the common room but she didn't notice him for she is busy with her own thoughts so Luhan ran after her and headlocks her, "YAA!!!!! Why are you not talking to me? I thought we are bestfriends?!"

"ouch, ouch. yah!!!"

"Hmp. I am hurt, deeply hurt Soongyu ah"

"I don't understand, ya, let me go"

"Aish. fine." Luhan said and relesead her then he pretended to be pouting, "I was calling you but you didn't even look at me"

"huh? when?"

"A while ago, you passed by me in the common room"

"Oh. Mianhae. I am just thinking about something"

"arasso., let's go. we'll be holding victory party inside Kris's room!" he said and dragged her hand

"What?! Kris's room?!"

"Yeah."

-------

"Whoa, Look, Ladies and gentlemen!!  Please welcome Ms. Soongyu Lee!" Chanyeol roared when Sunny and Luhan entered

"Waah, Seriously, look at how nice this room is" Luhan looked around Kris's room, "Hey, I missed being your roommate"

"Are you kidding me" said Kris in his usual cold tone

"Hey, hey, come on, we are here to celebrate!!!" Chanyeol said and pulled the new comers

Sunny looked around the room, taking note of how neat it is, the bed is tidied in a manly manner, the place looks exquisite like it came directly from one of the rooms in the 5 Star Hotel's Penthouse there is a sofa set and two bed side tables, a study table, cabinets, and a large TV set.

 

"Does all the rooms in our dorm has to look so pricey?" Sunny whispered to Chen who was invited because he's a close friend of Suho

"yeah, Did you see the BaekYeol room? well, that's a room made in praise of technology" Chen whispered back

"Wow"

The room then became like a litle club, they danced and eat and talk and dance and eat and talk the whole night,

"I heard you already finalized and handed your withdrawal letter in the basketball team" Luhan asked Kris, they were alone in Kris's balcony

"Yeah."

"Are you really going to quit?"

"It's not for me anymore, I don't care about it anymore."

"What about Sehun?"

"What about him?"

"look, your younger brother needs you"

"He already has you"

"Yeah, he has me, but what about his real brother?"

"I am no good of a brother"

"Oh yeah? Because you never tried to reach out on him. After the accident, you distanced yourself away from us. Away from him"

"I have disappointed my brother, I promised to bring home the championship but what happened? I got home, broken"

"Sehun only longs to see his big brother. He played basketball because of you. He wanted to be a singer beacuse of you. He idolized you so much"

"I don't deserve any of that."

"We've been friends since elementary school, I knew you so well, not until you got home from that incident in America, you didn't even told us how that happened, why you were there in that place!"

"I want to be alone. please"

Without the knowledge of the two men, Sunny is secretly listening on their conversation. She then again felt the heavy guilt in her heart, she tried to listen more to what they are talking about but then she realized that the voices stopped, she saw Luhan standing in front of her as if nothing happened on the balcony.

"Bestfriend Soongyu, I'm hungry!!! kaja, let's get some food" and Luhan pulled her to the table lined with different kinds of food

"Seems like there is something that's going on there" Suho said to himself while sipping a cold beer, leaning on the wall with his other hand on his nape, as he watches Sunny's every move. He took note of the time when Sunny followed after Luhan and Kris walked to the balcony, how she hid herself from them, how she holds her heart, how her expression changes, and how she looks on the direction of the balcony with a glint of longing? guilt? or passion in her eyes?

 

  

Back at the dinner table, Sunny and Luhan ate to their heart's content while Kris got himself a can of beer and sits on his bed, one thumb on his lips, looking directly to Sunny and Luhan. "I hate to admit it, but Lee Soongyu is right. I turned my back from my own principle anybody who has a dream should continue to pursue it, no matter what obstacles may be there to hinder the way. coz  as long as you have tried and hold on, you'll succceed. Quitters are losers and failures' but so what? they don't even know a single thing about why I quitted. They don't even know how I hate myself for disappointing my brother, for keeping his hopes up and in the end what?! I lost the fckn game because I injured this fckn knee of mine! Sehun-ah, hyung really wants to see you smile again"

 

 

 

Flashback

 

"Kris hyung, I'll see after 4 months! yah eat a lot there arasso?! and take good care of Kai! He's my bestfriend you know! Luhan Hyung will take good care of me here in Korea. Hyung, don't forget your promise to me arasso? you should bring back home the sizzling bacon! Umma and appa are sitting with me right now, telling me not to bug you too much but hyung, I am so excited for you, SOMEDAY I WILL BE A GOOD BASLKETBALL PLAYER LIKE KRIS WU. Hyung, remember that your real appa is guiding you wherever he is. SARANGHAE HYUNG!!!! I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR COMEBACK!!! p:s: tell Kai not to show a lot of charisma, he's playing basketball, not dancing in the bar got it got it?" Kris is sitting on the plane browsing the net using his phone and reading the latest IM his little brother has sent, Sehun, above all is Kris's number one fan. They may be half brothers but that didn't made any change at all. At that moment, he will change to Kevin Li, he'll be using his real dad's name and his mother's maiden name as his Stage name. Sitting beside him is Kai who looks extremely nervous for this will be his first international match together with his idolized basketball player, Kris.

 

The scenes then became vague and blurry and all Kris could see within his mind is the sadness in Sehun's eyes when he got home, being carried by a stretcher..

 

"Hyung, gwaenchana?"

"Mianhae Sehunnie, jeongmal mianhae" was all he could say to his little brother, he can't even face him, nor Kai

That same day, Kris decided to let go of his dreams to become the top basketball star in Korea and in the whole world for the reason that his injury is severe and that he might not be really able to play anymore.

Sehun begged him to stay and hold on, but the pain in Kris's heart as well as his ego made his decision firm. At that time, Kai is the second best player in SMhigh, after learning that Kris no longer wants to play, he also got heartbroken and as a result he transferred to another school. Sehun as well joined Kai for the maknae can't bear seeing his hyung in pain and also because he too is in pain, the pain of being rejected.

"I begged you, but you never listened to me, now I regret being your little brother! You are nothing but a coward!" Sehun said to him and that day was the last day he saw his brother.

 

END of FLASHBACK

"Kris..Kris, can you hear me?" Kris was pulled out from his deep thoughts when he heard his name being called, he looked up to the person calling him and he just stared at her, sadness on his eyes.

"Here, I saw you only drinking that" she said

"Thanks" he mumbled

She was taken aback, it was the second time on the same day that he treated her kindly and she can't hide her smile, unknown to her, Kris's mind was already taken over by alcohol.

"Hey, turn the music louder!!" he yelled and stood up from the bed, the guys turned to look at him and Xiumin did as what Kris has said.

The music of EunHae's I Wanna Love You boomed on the speaker and Kris began to dance the choreo, he pulled Sunny with him and she was too shock to know how she should react, then she heard Kris talks loudly in her ears but in a seductive manner, "This is the main step in the miracle of life"

"What?!" she asked, petrified, he was about to kiss her when

"whoa. whoa. whoa. KRISUS IS DRUNK!!!" everybody gasp when they saw him about to kiss Sunny but Luhan is too quick to pull Sunny/Soongyu from Kris's arms and was kissed instead.

"HOLY SHT!"

then Kris collapsed on the floor and slept.

 

O___O "What was that?!" Sunny asked, eyes popping out of her sockets

"I never saw him like this since like forever" Suho said when he and D.O. helped Kris to stand up and put him in bed

"What is he talking about the miracle of life?" Baekhyun asked

"We have a report about the, you know" Sunny answered, still not in her normal self

"What?!"

"What's the matter? And why did he act like that?!"

"Well, Kris has this kind of drunken behaviour that whenever he got drunk, he will pu the things in his mind into action" Chanyeol said, patting Kris's bum

"EH?!"

"One time we are talking about the spells of Harry Potter while we were having a drink, then the next thing he is cursing Avada Kedabra on me" D.O. said

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, and we were watching Kung Fu Panda one time while drinking, then what happened next is that we saw Tao running away being chased by the Kung Fu Panda mascot who happened to be Kris!!!" Xiumin added

"WHAT THE?!"

"Oh well, this weird and cold guy could be weird and funny when drunk" They said

"That was my first kiss.. T_____T" Luhan sobs while holding his lips...

"Aigo Lulu" the others said then chuckled..

After they drank and had fun, the whole crew slept inside Kris's room, then at 4am Sunny's phone rang, she sleepily answered it, "Yeobbeosaeyo?"

"HEY SOONKYU MY BABY!!!" said a familiar voice

"omo! Omo! omo!"

"yah, wae you omo, omo, omo me?! I thought you would squeal at the top of your lungs that like I MISS YOU SOOYOUNGIE!!! dawr, I'm so disappointed" the one on the phone said

"SOOYOUNGIE, NIGA JEONGMAL BOGOSHIPDAGU!!!" she screamed

"uh-huh? well, okay, apology accepted. kk. hey, the girls are going there to take you back here!"

"What?! BUt How? Why? argh, don't you dare joke around! THis is a serious situation Sooyoungie!"

"I am not kidding, I didn't came with them because I know exactly how bad you want to be there, but my dear lady, the girsl are just so ugh, they want you and they told me that they will not take your no as an answer, so I just called you to remind you of all the possible things that could happen! I'm sending you love and support from America!! bye bye my beautiful bunny!" with that Sooyoung turned off the call while Sunny is left with hanging open on the other line.

"Beautiful Bunny?" Suho murmured while secretly listening to Sunny's conversation who happened to turn her phone to loudspeaker.