Rest of our life

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

Kris POV

 

“How is your flight?”

 

“It's quiet smooth, no turbulence. Thank God” I answered as I sip my hot double espresso

 

“How is your business?”

 

“Doing well. I have opened another branch of the restaurant in Barcelona”

 

“That's good, so you were a professional model too huh? And an elementary basketball coach..”

 

“Ne..

 

"Eunhyuk is actually glad that you keep contact with us.. he will be here soon with mom and dad”

 

“Ne Donghae ssi”

 

I chitchat with Sunny's older brother for another 5 minutes until her parents and Eunhyuk ssi arrived..

 

I had brunch with them and talk about things.. Her parents are actually very kind, especially her mom..

 

“Did she knew already that you are here in America Kris?” her father asked

 

“No sir, she don't know yet”

 

“She will be very delighted, I am sure” her mom answered

 

“You haven't seen each other for 5 years and look at you, you are no longer just Kevin Li or Kris Wu who is famous for basketball but you are already a big name in the modeling industry plus, a successful restaurateur” Eunhyuk commented

 

“Kamsahamnida.. She made me this”

 

I bid her family goodbye and went to her work..

 

(please load this video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iOqxvF3aL8)

 

~o~

 

I spotted her practicing for her musical, I heard that it is a big hit.. 'Catch Me if You Can'.

 

I sat down on one of the chairs on the theater and watched her in silence.. I can't believe that it's already been 5 years.. Nothing really had changed, only that she looked more girly than before.

 

I asked one of the staffs on how long their rehearsal will take and she said that it will be finished in less than an hour so I waited until they finished..

 

It was only after 15 minutes when they bowed and all the people went back to the backstage.. But Sunny remained, I wonder why then I finally realized why, she is staring on my direction..

 

“Hey!” she said and waved happily

 

“Hi!” I waved back

 

“How is the weather up there?” she asked

 

“Fine.. how about down there?”

 

“Gloomy”

 

“You are Sunny, it should be Sunny right?”

 

“It's gloomy coz the giant arrived”

 

“So you want me to go away?”

 

“No”

 

“Then what?”

 

“Come down here! My neck is in pain!”

 

I laughed and nodded then I went to her up on stage.. “It's been a while”

 

“Yeah.. and you are so popular now that you have become more unreachable”

 

“Are you telling me that you are jealous?”

 

“No. Why would I?”

 

“Sunny noona, the director said that you should be here at 8pm tonight” a boy maybe 3 years younger than us said

 

“Arasso. Gomawo Keybum”

 

“Seems like you are too busy”

 

“Yeah. You see, the world Superstar Lee Sunny has a lot of things to do” she said and smiled

 

“Well, Supermodel Kris Wu wonders if the superstar can spare some time with him later after her show?”

 

“Sure. Only if he will come here with a limo..”

 

“Get your head off the cloud Soonkyu, why would I even do that?”

 

“Fine.. a lot of men are asking me out”

 

“A lot of girls are expecting a date from me”

 

“Aish! Ya!!!! We only talk in phone and video call and now that we are together you will act like that!”

 

“Aigoo.. Sunny Lee is having a temper now, I see” I said and grinned

 

“Aish.. Wanna die?!”

 

“Sure..” I said and stole a kiss from her and ran to the exit door

 

“Ya!!! Get back here! What was that all about?!”

 

“I'll see you later after your show, with my limo.. And bring that black pouch! I LOVE YOU SUNNY LEE!!!!”

 

~o~

 

Their show finished after an hour and a half.. a lot of people have watched and I admit, my jaw clenched during her kissing scene and the hm.bed scene.. But I know everything is all part of work. I waited in line along with the other men and her smile widens when she spotted me..

 

“It was a great performance as expected” I said as I kissed her hand

 

“Gomawo..What are those?” she asked

 

“Can't you see these are flowers in the basket”

 

 

“Tsh. I know they are, but what kind of flowers?”

 

“Azaleas..”

 

“You know what, you really are so weird”

 

“Weird?” I asked as I led her to the limousine

 

“Wow.. So you really brought a limo?”

 

“Of course, hop in?”

 

“Sure..”

 

“we went inside and the driver already knew where he will take us so I just sat there and enjoyed the moment with Sunny Lee”

 

“As I am saying, you are really weird..”

 

“Do you want wine?”

 

“Ice cold?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“I would love to..”

 

I poured her red wine and myself too and we chitchat on our way to our destination..

 

“Do you know the reason why I picked azaleas?”

 

“No.. I thought I will receive roses like most girls do”

 

“Azaleas mean Take Care of Yourself for Me.. I have observed that you are overworking yourself Sunny”

 

That's so nice of you Kris.. Where are we going by the way?”

 

You'll love it”

 

You didn't answer my question!”

 

Sssh.. we're here..”

 

I smiled as I saw her blush when I moved my face closer to her.. I miss this.. I missed being so close to the woman who owned my heart, mind, body and soul..

 

Oh my God! Kris?!”

 

Yes?”

 

This is beautiful!”

 

 

It's for you”

 

What do you mean?”

 

I rented the whole lighthouse for us”

 

You're kidding”

 

No I am not.. Let's go?”

 

Sunny and I went inside and I feel so overwhelmed, knowing that my plans are working.. On our entrance, we were greeted by the staffs and led us to the restaurant..We both ordered steak and enjoyed a bottle of red wine..

 

(Please play it now)

 

Did you enjoyed the food I asked?”

 

Yes. It's superb. You know what, I don't really go to such restaurants.. Even to your expensive gourmet one..”

 

Mwo?! You didn't? Not even once?”

 

I go there when they treat me..kk”

 

So you are saying that you go to my restaurant when you are having a date?”

 

Yeah. Seems like that”

 

How could you?” I asked, holding my chest

 

Haha.. My brothers always love to go to your restaurant you know”

 

Hmm.. So a date with your brothers?”

 

Yuph!”

 

Good.. Hey, did you bring the black pouch?”

 

Hmm? I think I did, wait..”

 

I placed my palms on the edge of the table and waited as she rummaged her bag, then she placed the familiar black pouch that I gave her 5 years ago..

 

Did you open it?”

 

No. You told me not to unless you told me right?”

 

Are you sure?”

 

Ne..”

 

Then you may open it now...”

 

She smiled at me and ped the pouch.. and she opened the envelop and read its contents..

 

Dear Sunny,

 

It's been five years right? I didn't know that time can fly by this fast.. If you are reading this now, then that mean that the fates have sewn our destiny together. I know that right now you are still the popular Sunny Lee of SNSD and I am an owner of a gourmet restaurant. I know I am not a good cook, nor did you even tasted my cooking yet.. Did you know that what we ate a while ago was prepared by me? You didn't right? Haha.. Stop crying.. or the ink will splatter all over the paper.. I always thought of what is love before, though I had a girlfriend other than you.. I still am not able to tell what is love, my friends will say that it is a song by the boy group EXO, but now I know the real answer.. Love is You.. Can you kindly open the box, then read this again after?

 

Sunny's eyes are shining with her crystal tears as she reached inside the pouch and open the box...

 

What is this?!” her eyes became brighter and wider as she stares at me but I didn't say a word, instead, I pointed at the letter. And she began to read it again

 

Did you see them?..

 

She looked at me and nodded, then I stood up from my seat and pulled the ring off the box and knelt after her as Train's Marry me plays on the background..

 

 

Sunny Lee, I can't be the perfect husband but can you give me this once in a lifetime chance to be your mate forever and marry me?”

 

Oh my god.. Kris.. I do.. Yes.. I do...” she said and I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her soft lips.. as if no one was there inside the room but us..

 

END OF KRIS POV

 

~o~

 

(Pleas load this vid.. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODpRui6sOGA)

 

SUNNY's POV

 

It's been a month after Kris proposed and now is the Dday!!!

 

Oh Darling look at our daughter!” mom said as she put on my veil

 

She is very beautiful like her mother..” Daddy said

 

Knock Knock...

 

Come in” dad said

 

Annyeonghasaeyo ummaaaa.. appaaaa!!!!” my 8 angels entered and hugged mom and dad

 

 

Omona.. even our 8 daughters are really stunning today”

 

But Sunny unnie is more beautiful because it's her day” Yoona said

 

I can't believe you are getting married!!!” Taeyeon squealed

 

I can't too..” I said as I play with my engagement ring..

 

Ladies, please prepare, it will start soon” Jessica unnie announced,

 

We'll see you at the altar Sunbuns” they said and marched out of the room together with my parents

 

aren't you so lovely?” Jessica unnie said

 

Thank you unnie..”

 

Chelsea is happy to see her Aunt Sunny too” she said as she rubbed her evident baby bump..

 

I hope you won't overwork yourself with this unnie”

 

Aniya.. As an event planner, I have lots of assistants.. kk”

 

Knock knock..

 

Come in..” I said

 

Whoa!!! Oh My GOD!! MARRY ME!!!!”

 

Chanyeol ssi, stop dreaming.. She will be married in a matter of minutes.. right gorgeous?” Suho oppa said

 

You look very beautiful Sunny ah” Xiumin and Chen commented

 

Kamsahamnida”

 

We will see you later Sun.. congratulations..” each of them said (Tao, Lay, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai and D.O.) and went out, leaving Luhan, Jessica unnie and I alone

 

I'll see you later, I'll be back” Jessica unnie said

 

Wow.. it's so fast you know.. Time I mean” Luhan said and I nodded, “You look like an angel bestfriend”

 

Kamsahamnida bestfriend”

 

Shall we?” he said and offered his arm to me which I gladly took

 

For once, let me imagine that you are walking in the altar with me” he said and we both giggled..

 

(Please play )

 

The crowd started to keep quiet once the wedding marched started..

 

The flower girls started to march like little pixies on the aisle.. then the ladies who are my bridesmaids followed and the moment that I have been waiting.. I smiled as my arms were linked on my father's hand.. I am no longer a baby girl, but a housewife as soon as we reached the altar where the 12 dashing men stands in which one of them will soon be my husband..

 

Take good care of my baby, she is now your woman” daddy said and gave my hand to Kris.. He smiled and nodded and daddy kissed my two cheeks then went to sit with my mom..

 

I saw Kris's mom and his stepdad and they both smiled at me and nodded..

 

Do you, Wu Yi Fan take Sunny Lee as your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

I do”

 

Do you Sunny Lee take Wu Yi Fan as your lawfully wedded husband?”

 

I do”

 

Kris, I know that we had a rough start. It was all my fault why you quit basketball but I am also proud to say that I am the reason why you went back, right? I didn't really expect this to happen between the two of us because I am just a fangirl.. A lot of things happened and Words aren't enough for me to express my happiness to be your wife.. I can't promise you that I will be very good because you know that I sometimes become hard-headed right? But I can assure you that you own me.. that I will love no other husband but you and that I will be a good mother to our future children”

 

Sunny..I know I haven't treated you that well back in high school.. as I have told you too, I am not good in words.. But this is what I want you to know, I have never loved any other woman as much as I loved you yesterday, now and forever.”

 

You may kiss the bride”

 

The kiss was short but filled with unspoken feelings of love..

 

(please load this one..last..kk ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF2BoPYRBGM)

~o~

 

That night after the party, Kris and I went to our room at the lighthouse..

 

I love you” he repeatedly says between short kisses that we share as we sit together, still wearing our wedding clothes, on the bed..

 

I love you more” I will answer

 

The short kisses turned to longer one and hungry ones.. until he pulled me to an embrace and slowly.. slowly.. he ped my dress..I felt a tingling sensation as his hands touched my after he successfully removed my gown, leaving me with my undergarments..

 

I helped him remove his own clothes.. and the kisses started to fired up again.. He did an amazing job that made me moan in pleasure and in exchange, I made him purr and ask for more.. as the night continues so as is our love..

 

I tightened my arms and dug my nails around his bare y back after he parted the seas and we became one..

 

We danced in the rhythm of love.. up down.. up down.. I forgot about the pain and what was left was pleasure and the carnal hunger for more.. In the stillness of the night, only our voices of lust and love can be heard until exhaustion took over us and to dreamland we go..

 

END OF SUNNY'S POV

 

~o~

(you may play it now)

 

After 5 years...

 

Kris POV

 

It's been five years after I married the woman of my life, and still nothing has changed.. She is still beautiful and y and most of all, still the woman I want to live with until my hairs turn to grey and I lost all my teeth..

 

Everyday I wake up next to an angel, more beautiful than words could say..

 

“Good morning, love” she said and smiled

 

“Good morning my sunshine” I said and bowed down to kiss her lips

 

“GOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!”

 

“Kristina! Come here baby...” she said and our little girl jumped all over the bed

 

“Aigoo.. good morning little angel” I said and kissed her lips as well

 

“I love mommy and daddy!” she said and then she went to my picture and started kissing it over and over..

 

 

Now I can't ask for anything more.. I am happy and contented to be with the two ladies who I devote my whole life with..

 

-FIN-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. it's finish.. it's finish.. Thank you very much for being with me for the past two months.. Paradise won't be possible without you guys.. I am really really sorry if I can't updtae often and really thank you for the patience that you did.. Iwords aren't enough to show my gratitued.. but you know that I love you all right? right? Thank you ver much.. -bows 90degress- I'll see you all in Love Equation..


PS: I am not good in writing .lol.sorry for that


PPS: I might be doign update there later.. ^^ -hugs everyone virtually-