OMG Meet the mysterious Lady - Kai... ft Luhan and Sehun

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

Late... late again... aigoo...

 

I parked my bicycle and fixed the ties of my shoes.. aja aja fighting!

 

Oh you better run far♪♪.. Mblaq music boomed on my earphones and I think I really should take their advice...

 

I ran as fast as I can, jumping on low railings as if I'm on an obstacle race.. Well, maybe some will think that I am one pitiful person but nuh-uh, this is my way of life ever since my mom stopped from waking me up in the morning.. means being late is just normal.. Right now, all I can thank of is my wits for wearing jogging pants everyday.. gah, I can't even imagine myself without them nor could I imagine those girls who wear micro mini uniform.. tsh.. Oh, and now they all look at me as if I am a crazy one just because of what I'm doing? tsktsk I gotta love it and I gotta love my haters man ♪♪

 

Anyway, because of my big mouth, I really can't stop talking that I didn't even notice that I am already in front of our classroom's door..

 

Peek-a-boo.. yeah, I always peek on whether or not our teacher arrived already..."ASSA!"

 

 

Good thing that she isn't around yet.. I opened the back door and quietly sneak in and sat on my place.. everyone in class is busy with his/her own business whereas I am just one of those decorations in the classroom..

 

Well, I am keeping a low profile in school ok? no one knows the real me.. even you..kk Besides, my classmates barely notice my existence too.. This class is made up of kingkas and queenbees who only see those in the same level as them..

 

"Kai.. Mind to go over at home later? The jacuzzi is functional already

 

"Maybe next time, but thanks for the offer"

 

"Kai, Sehun, basketball practice later.."

 

"Gotta go somewhere Minhyuk, can't go. sorry, right Kai?"

 

"Yeah. Sehun and I can't"

 

Kai..Kai...Kai. urgh. all I hear is Kai.. Kai the y class representative. Kai the hottest basketball player ever in SAHS. Kai the second best, well when it comes to brains, his bestfriend Sehun wins.. Kai.. the motherfriggin guy who has bumped me but never said sorry.. Kai, the guy I am thinking about at this moment.. tsh.. It's been long already since we've been classmates, since he transferred here and I admit, he's everything all girls want to have... all.. except me. See, all rules have exceptions, got it?

 

For me he's just one of those perfect creatures and if some girls love those kind then excuse me, they are all imperfectly perfect for me.. clowns...

 

~o~

 

LUHAN's POV

 

I wonder why you are here, I thought that you can't come because you'll be reviewing for the coming exams?"

 

"I just feel like unwinding with all the stress I have right now"

 

"Kai, stop interrogating Luhan hyung will yah.."

 

"Yeah, just enjoy my company kkamjong, besides it's me who should do some interrogations, right Sehunnie?"

 

"*gulps* what?"

 

"Now stop playing innocent, maknae.. we all know that among the three of us, i am.

the only innocent kid.. Don't you know how hurt hyung is after learning your secrets. How can you hide it and only now did I learned about that HunStalKai!!!"

 

"Cut it off hyung, you don't even have any idea how I am still hurting OK?" Kai butted in

 

"Sorry hyung... and Kai..."

 

"Gwaenchana. gwaenchana..at least you are happy"

 

"And what about me?" Kai asked, pretending that he's hurt

 

"Someone will come unexpectedly when you least expect it my dear dongsaeng.. love knocks on your door when you're sleeping so keep your senses up" funny how I can say such things when I myself is tormented

 

"Thanks hyung, anyway I don’t regret anything that I did. At least this mean and cold hearted punk realizes someone's worth right"

 

"Ya, who are you calling mean and cold hearted punk?"

 

"No one.. no one named Sehun.kk"

 

"Aish, kai. hyung..."

 

ENDof LUHAN's POV

 

~o~

 

"Yura unnie..let's dance!!!"

 

"Can't we just do it later Hyeri???"

 

"whoa... whoa.. look, Kai, Luhan and Sehun taking the center stage!"

 

Everyone started to circle around the dance floor as Kai, Sehun and Luhan owned it..

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHTL8ZbpazE)

she's my babe ... Luhan and Sehun started to sing while Kai's body harmonized with their voices..

 

He's really the God of the dancefloor.. he's not the dancing machine of Seoul for nothing.. with that looks and talent, I wonder if he's single.. isn't his body so inviting?!

 

Psh.. so what if he can dance? I can dance too.. Did I mention earlier that I am Girls' Day maknae, Hyeri? I didn't? oh. I'm sorry..as I have told you I am keeping a low profile OK? Wait, what? You don't know Girls' Day? You hate Girls' day? Well bear with it honeys, let's just say that I am the antagonist and the heroine.. kk

 

“Say, what about a showdown?”

 

O.O Jihae unnie!!!!

 

isn't that Jihae? Omg Girls' day is here!!!! Aren't they kpop idols? Wow, they are really beautiful in person.. I didn't know that they go to such places..

 

Yeah.. yeah.. thank you. Thank you. Thank you..kk

 

“Who are you?”

 

e___e Kim Kai, you don't know Girl's day?!

 

“We are Girl's day. Sojin, Yura, Jihae, Minah, and Hyeri.. wanna have a dance showdown? Heard that you are the King of the dancefloor” Sojin unnie said

 

“Yeah. So what?”

 

“Didn't you hear her, she wants to have dance showdown” I said, isn't he listening???

 

“Hmm.. Kkamjong, you do it with our maknae, hyung will just watch arasso?” the baby-faced guy said, Hyung? He is their hyung?! Bleh, I thought that he is just one of those below 16 yrs old who are not following the rules of the society about curfew..

 

“Are you kidding me hyung? Why would I waste my time with them?”

 

"Kai, why? are you afraid of losing to girls?”

 

“Aish. Shut up Sehun.. If I lost, you lost too”

 

“Hello, so your decision?” Minah unnie asked

 

fight! Fight! Fight!

 

Everybody around us cheered and they all started collecting cash..

 

“Fine.. toss coin?” Kai said

 

“Can't we just do it lady's first?” I asked as I try to act cute, errr.. not-so-me

 

“Excuse me, but you can't get anything you want by doing that weird thing” he said

 

“MWO?!”

 

“Kai hyung, she's doing aegyo.. isn't she cute?”

 

Yeah.. thanks Sehun, you're an angel

 

“Tsh. I didn't know that aegyo can be that disgusting...”

 

“YA!!! Just shut up and bring it on!”

 

I'm burning with anger and all I think at this moment is to crash that Kim Kai like a tin can.. I mean it!!!!

 

The coin has been tossed and it has determined who to go first...

 

kyaaaa!!!!! omg. Omg.. I.can't. Waaahhh!!! fighting SeKai!!!!

 

ugh.. the whole club is in sheer pandemonium as Run and gun began to play and the two boys started to move.. move in a synchronized, not-so-human level of dancing... aish, shut up hyeri, don't let your eyes be deceived, you are better than them! Girls' power yo!

 

 

“I wanna quit” Yura unnie said but I held her hand and shook my head

 

“Quitters never win” I said, eyes still focused on the two dance monsters then I realized that someone snapped his finger right in front of my eyes..

 

“Can't handle too much perfection?” he said whilst smirking, seriously, this guy needs to take some personality development courses, he's too conceited and boastful and egocentric and argh!!!!

 

“Yeah, I can't handle my perfect self, loser”

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Say what about be my slave if you lose”

 

“Sure!!!” aish.. hyeri what did you just say!!

 

“Hyeri, what are you still doing there?!” Jihae unnie looked at me with those wide eyes and I took one last look at Kai who gave me a thumbs down.. fush you.. fush you.. go to your own planet!!!!

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Ep0N5Eyeg)  

Oh oh, oh ma ma, ma Oh whoa, oh oh, oh whoa♪♪♪ 

 

OMG... awh.. ok so this is our song...

 

whoa.. look at them.. they are so good!!!

 

Yeah. Yeah we are...

 

“Hyeri, focus!” Sojin unnie hissed but I can't OK?

 

 

My mind can't focus on the dance, I forgot the choreo just because of those eyes which are staring at me. Those intimidating y eyes...y? Erm. Scratch that.. forget that I even said that word!!

“ouch!” without realizing what I am doing, I kept on bumping and hurting myself on the wall..

 

wahahaha.. aigoo.. uri Hyeri is surely really funny... omo. Girls' day never fail to make us laugh..

 

njdhevbfrgwvgbef what is happening?! I'm dizzy from too much head bumps.. when I felt something hot on my ear..

 

“see you in school tomorrow, 7am, slave girl” oh sht, we lost????

 

~o~

LUHAN's POV

 

I watched as Kai and Sehun agrees with the ladies' challenge.. Girls' day? Did I get their name right? I think I have heard of them already. Seems like they are quiet popular. Well forgive me if I don't know much about them nor am I so familiar of them, as you have seen. I am busy with soccer and with... yeah, nevermind.

 

I can't help but to giggle when I see Kai arguing with their cute maknae. Haha, I've never in my life seen him treat girls like this, you know, he's like a Casanova so he is always sweet with girls.. Hmm.. this is very interesting..

 

I kept my eyes on them, waiting for them to start then I noticed my untouched vodka, I finished it in one down and readied my phone to take a video of their performance but as seconds fly by, I feel like I'm getting dizzy.. I didn't get the chance to see the ladies' perform for after run and gun, I decided to send my dongsaengs sms that I will head first.. My head is racking and it hurts so bad!

 

~o~

 

Preview: “guys!!! Luhan is in jail!!!!!!!!!!”


be back with more updates later!! ^^heart

So the Girl is revealed.. hmm.. like her? Yes? No? XD
uh-oh, what happened to Luhan?

I lost a subscriber.. ;____; but at least I still have you.. hearts!!!

 

Can't wait for Tianjin music high..

PS: SunHan fic update... Title.. Love Equation.. XD