throwing away the excess burden

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

I ran as fast as I can away from the hosputal... away from the anger they all have in me.. I know I shiuldn't have run away.. I know I am a coward, but I know that what they are saying is true.. It is all my fault..

 

"Sunny ah, where are you? We are in Korea already" I wiped my tears while reading Soyoung's message as I sit in front of the Han River..

 

"Where are you? I will go there" I replied

 

“No, we will just go to your school, how is that?” she replied

 

“I am not in school, I am at the Han River”

 

“Mwo? Early in the morning?”

 

“Ne.. I will just see you, tell me where you are”

 

“The hotel where your parents are staying, but we will go to Japan this afternoon”

 

The hotel where my parents are staying? The same place where I met the monster..

 

I boarded on a bus to go to where the angels are.. I received a message from Donghae oppa that says Umma and Appa went back to Paris already last night, after they left Cho Kyuhyun and I alone.. I can't believe that a lot of things happened already in just a short period of time. My brothers said that I should not worry, they will get him by hooks or by crooks by why won't I get worried? It's Cho Kyuhyun that we're talking about after all.. He is a devil..

 

I arrived at the hotel with a heavy feeling... I feel nauseated... I haven't really slept.. I punched the elevator button to the floor where they were rooming.

 

“Sunny ah!!! What a mess are you?!” Yuri opened the door and hugged me tight

 

“Am I?”

 

“Oh my goodness Soonkyu!” Hyoyeon gasped, I don't understand why.. AM I really that battered?

 

“Your eyes are puffy.. You look so pale.. Will you mind to tell us what happened?” Tiffany said as soon as I sat down on the bed, 8 eyes are scrutinizing me as if I am someone unusual..

 

“What happened?” Taeyeon finally said

 

“What happened? Nothing.” I said

 

“Sunny ah, you can lie to yourself but not to us” Sooyoung said as she sits beside me

 

“i.. it's really nothing” I said

 

“Unnie.. We know that there is something wrong..” Seohyun said

 

“I... I am bad... it was all my fault...” I cried, I can no longer keep the burden..

 

“Sssh.. we are here.. we are here.. tell us everything unnie..” Yoona bent down and hugged me like I am a five-year old little girl who lost her favorite doll..

 

“It was all my fault.. I shouldn't have went here.. I should have followed you when you said that I should not do this stupid thing. I should'nt have pretended to be a boy.. I should have been contented being with you.. Even if he can no longer play..” I said whilst tears flow endlessly

 

“No Sunny, no... you did perfectly great.. You made him go back to what he really like.. ssshhh.. you are not wrong” Yuri said

 

“She is right” they all said

 

“No... He is in the hospital right now because of me.. Even my bestfriend Luhan”

 

“What happened? Tell us what happened, we will help you no matter what...” Taeyeon said

 

I told them everything that has happened, starting from the day I had realized that I have a stalker, until I met him.. and lastly, everything that happened a few hours ago..

 

“How can he do that?!” Tiffany's eyes glistened with tears after I finished

 

“Did they found him already?” Yoona asked

 

“My oppas followed him and I am afraid for them”

 

“We have to trust EunHae...” Hyoyeon said

 

“For now, get ready, we will go to Japan, you have to recreate yourself Sunny,k if they don't want you here, then fine. After all, you have made everything that you have come from here” Sooyoung said

 

“But I can't just leave them behind..”

 

“Sunny, you have to give yourself a break too...” Yuri said

 

“They are right unnie, let's go to Japan and when you come back, it's for you to decide if you want to stay here or go back with us in States” Seohyun said

 

That afternoon, I joined my 8 angels to Japan with the hopes of forgetting everything though I know how impossible it is, but at least it might lessen the burden..

 

In Japan, we lived in a beach house for three days and enjoyed ourselves..

 

On our first night, we all pretended like there is nothing that is bothering us.. I know this isn't right, but I guess they are right. I need a break..

 

We played cards and cooked and eat and sang like we used to do back then..

 

On the second day, I got a phone call from Jessica unnie..

 

“Sunny ah?”

 

“Unnie..”

“Eodigayo?”

 

“I am in Japan unnie..”

 

“What are you doing there?!”

 

“I am with my sisters”

 

“SNSD, you mean?”

 

“Ne..”

 

“Well.. I just want to tell you that Kris and Luhan are already awake, They are both looking for you”

 

I felt a prick on my chest after what she told me, I wish that I was beside them as they woke up but I know I can't..

 

“It's good to know that they are OK already unnie..”

 

“I want to tell you something too..”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Jiyeon the is behind all these and now she is pretending to be innocent, she is beside Kris when he woke up. She won't even let any of us come near him and the boys are like teasing them again. Aish.”

 

“I don't get what you mean unnie..”

 

“She is one the cousin of Cho Kyuhyun, she is pretending like she is on our side when the truth is she knew perfectly well what happened”

 

“Unnie.. you can't just say something that is you are not sure”

 

“I have a proof Sunny. I will throw the grenade at her once you got back here, they should know that between the two of you, she should be the one who deserved to be shove away from our lives..”

 

“I will be back tomorrow unnie..”

 

“Arasso..Take care there.. Heechul ssi is having constant contacts with your brothers too.”

 

“Ne.”

 

I sat on the sofa and watched the rain drop on the windowsill, we are supposed to ride our bicycles but the weather didn't allow us..

 

“Hot chocolate?” Sooyoung asked, standing near the door

 

“Hmm.. I guess it can't be helped” I said and followed her to the kitchen

 

“Who called you?” she asked

 

“Jessica unnie” I said while stirring my hot chocolate

 

“Hmm?”

 

“She is the closest female friend I got in Korea”

 

“Ooh.. what did she say?”

 

I looked up at Sooyoung and sighed then told her everything that Jessica unnie told me..
 

“Do you wanna go back to Korea now?”

 

“No. We still have until tomorrow, and besides, I have made up my mind already..”

 

“Which is?”

 

“I will just go back there and get my things then go back to the US and live like Sunny Lee of SNSD”

 

“Sunny ah, we didn't came here to take you away.. See, we just came here to have a vacation with you, we didn't even expect the thing that happened before we cam right?”

 

“Right.. But I know exactly where I really belong Soo.. I can no longer risk their lives..”

 

“Sunny?” Taeyeon and Tiffany came and sat with Sooyoung and I

 

“I received a call from Eunhyuk oppa, he said he can't contact you” Taeyeon worriedly said

 

“Oh. I am on the phone with Sica unnie, waeyo?”

 

“They are here in Japan too” Tiffany said

 

“Mwo?”

 

“In Shibuya. With them is the Evil Kyu” she continued

 

“Oh my.. How did they?!”

 

“They worked with the InterPol” Taeyeon said

 

The four of us went to Shibuya police station in no time and there I was face to face with the man who almost killed the two important men in my life..

 

“Sunny ah.. We're glad that you are OK” my brothers hugged me as soon as we arrived

 

“Mianhae” Cho Kyuhyun said in an inaudible tone

 

“Your sorry is not needed” Donghae oppa spat

 

“Oppas, girls, can I have an alone time with him?”

 

“But he is dangerous Sun” Taeyeon said

 

“Don't worry ma'am, we won't leave them” two policemen said

 

I was brought to a room with only a table and two chairs, I am face to face with Cho Kyuhyun who looks so fragile, far from the beast I first saw..

 

“Why?” was the first word I had uttered

 

“Why I did that?” he said and smiled while I nodded,

 

“If you love me, you should have understood what and who I want and that is not you. I know you really are not a bad person Kyuhyun ssi” I said

 

“How could you know?” he said

 

“Because you are capable of loving.. Any bad person doesn't know that”

 

“I deserve a punishment of death Sunny ssi..” he said

 

“No.. don't say that”

 

“I almost killed them. I know you hate me. I know you won't believe me but I really don't mean to shot them”

 

“Kyuhyun ssi..”

 

“Sunny ssi, may I ask you a favor?”

 

“Ne?”

 

“I am not asking you to forgive me. But I am asking you to believe me that I don't mean that... I was too afraid when I saw them bloody that I ran away.”

 

“I believe you”

 

“Why are you so kind?”

 

“Because anger would just bring more evil.”

 

His eyes started to moist and that is when he started to break down, he cried like there is no tomorrow.. “I am sorry. I am really really sorry” he said

 

“ssh.. Kyuhyun ssi...”

 

That day, I went out of the Shibuya police station with a light heart, Kyuhyun ssi chose to stay there and to serve his sentence of imprisonment for 3 years..

 

“Sunny.. did he hurt you?” my brothers asked

 

“No.” I said and smiled

 

“What did you talked about?”

 

“He is saying sorry”

 

“Did you forgive him?”

 

“No.. But I believed him.. forgiveness will soon take place oppas.” I said and ran to our van, “Byebye oppas, I will see you soon again.. I love you”

 

~o~

 

I took an early flight back to Korea the next moring..

 

“Are yous sure you don't want us to tag along?” Hyoyeon asked

 

“Just stay here and enjoy your vacation, I will soon join you as a member of SNSD” I said

 

“You always are a member Sunny ah..” Yuri said

 

“I know” I said and kissed their cheeks one by one..

 

KOREA..

 

My plane landed at exactly 9am in Incheon Airport, Jessica unnie was the one who came to fetch me..

 

“Unnie..” I said and hugged her tight as if I didn't see her for 10 years when it's only almost 3 days..

 

“Honey.. I'm glad you came back, I thought you will leave everything behind for good”

 

“There are still a lot of unfinished business to be done unnie” I said

 

“Right..” she said

 

Inside the car, I watched the video of Park Jiyeon with Kyuhyun in the abandoned hotel.. It's true she is behind all of these..