a playful element

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

“I have always been the nice guy. Yeah, some see me like a playboy but I honestly just don't want to see any girls crying. For me, they are very fragile. Any girl needs someone to be her body guard. But this Hyeri girl really gets on my nerves!

 

She is the perfect example of a Man locked up inside a woman's body. She talks and acts like she is one of us. To think that she is a member of a girl group, though honestly I never really have seen their music videos, she should act like what she is right? I went to this forum ones and all they talk about is Hyeri of Girls' day and that she is the perfect wife, girlfriend, blahblah.. I didn't read everything coz I just got annoyed by what they are saying..

 

She's still my slave until now, but she is so hard headed. And do you know what? I have been wondering where my ID is when one day, I saw it inside my locker, worst is there are scribbles all over my face like 'go to exoplanet', then I can no longer recognize my face coz I became an alien and everything!

 

Do you know who the culprit is? None other than that girl! She pissed me like crazy and yet I can't imagine life now without her pissing me everyday. It's like she has a magnet on her clothes that is drawing me closer to her.. This is a new feeling. Before I just want to be with a girl to protect her and love her. But this girl, she is too strong to protect herself. She is an independent woman.

 

I remembered the time when we were at Kahi noona's dance studio, all the while she thought that I am gone, but the truth is I am watching her from outside the glass door. I swear that time, I wanna dance with her.. I wanna share the thing I love doing with her which never occurred to me once with every girl I have dated..

 

What is this that I am feeling?”

 

Kai told us everything he felt while we are having a drink..

 

“Luhan hyung, I think I knew what he is feeling.. kk. You do too, right?”

 

“Of course” I said and smiled

 

“What? Tell me”

 

“You are in love!” we both said

 

“Oh please.. noo.. I told you already.. A woman who can make Kim Kai fall in love is someone who is girly, someone who won't piss me with her big mouth, someone... just someone as long as it's not Hyeri!!!!”

 

“But you can't imgine life without her, right?” I asked

 

“Because he loves her..” Sehun continued

 

“Gee, too sad I can't do the same thing you did to Sehun back when you want him to realize that he loves Krystal”

 

“Ya!! Can you stop, please?”Kai said, shooting us a glare

 

“look hyung, he is pissed”

 

“I think we need Hyeri..”

 

“This is a serious thing and yet you two keep on joking around! You Luhan hyung, tell me what is love?!”

 

“It's a song by a boy group EXO”

 

“Aniya!!!I mean define it... How can you say that it's love.. you yourself admitted before that you have never really fallen in love right?”

 

“You're wrong”

 

“Huh?” Kai and Sehun looked at me that as if I have said something unexpected

 

Love is when you are ready to face whatever is the consequence is as long as you have admitted in yourself that you love the certain person no matter what kind of personality she has. Love doesn't look by what the eyes can perceive but by what the heart beats for, by what the mind constantly thinks of and by what the person can't live without.. Love is a playful element, it will drag you to something you will never expect until you yourself will acknowledge that it's love that has brought you there”

 

“Luhan hyung...” SeKai said

 

“Kai, stop denying in yourself what you truly feel.. It will just be harder”

 

“Does this mean that you are in love hyung?” Sehun said...

 

“I am.. I know the feeling of denial that you two had..”

 

“But I am not denying! How can I fall in love with that girl who isn't even a kilometer closer to my ideal type!” Kai said

 

Love has no standards... Love is just love..If you love someone because there is a reason then it's not love, it's infatuation.. Love don't need any reason, you just love the person because there aren't any reason why you can't. You don't love a person because she has all the characteristics you are looking for a lover. You love her because she sings a melody only you and your heart can understand. Love doesn't need an expectation

 

“Luhan hyung...” Kai said again

 

“Listen to the love guru..” Sehun said

 

“Kai, I know how hard it is.. but eventually the burden will become lighter once you have acknowledged it in yourself.. I know I ought to tell you who the girl is that makes me like this.. But I just can't.. you'll know at the right time..”

 

~o~

 

That night, I stayed at the balcony.. Sunny is not home.. I wonder where she is..

 

I stared at the stars above the huge veil of darkness.. They seems so close yet too far away..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel sad that Sunny has to leave IY 2.. ;_______________;