Good Person

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

KAI's POV

 

The dance practice went well. Teacher Kahi, my y dance trainer dismissed us early so we could rest too. As I exit the glass door of our dance studio, I saw her sitting like a queen on one of the sofas on the reception area..

 

“Have you been waiting long?”

 

“Oh. Annyeonghasaeyo Kai oppa.. ani. Maybe 15 minutes”

 

“Mianhae. It's not so right for a guy to let a beautiful lady wait”

 

“No, seriously it's OK with me oppa..”

 

“Hmm. Hey, want to have coffee before we go?”

 

“Sure..”

 

“I'm sure you'll forget that your name is Krystal once you've tasted the coffee in this vending machine”

 

“Really? Is it that yummy?”

 

“of course..”

 

I bought two coffees for us and handed hers, “Thanks.. Oppa neomu Joeun saramiya..”

 

I took my jacket off as we walk outside.. It's late in the afternoon and the wind is getting a bit cold. She smiled at me and I know everything is perfect.. I wish...but I couldn’t be totally happy with that smile towards me

 

“Where do you want to go oppa?”

 

“At the park?”

 

“Where there is a swing and a see-saw?”

 

“Where there is a swing and a see-saw. Yeph”

 

“Whoa.. oppa. Is the best!”

 

Am I really the best Soojung ah?

 

We walk in silence as we go to the park.. I sipped my coffee and despite its sweetness all I can taste is bitterness.. What if I was the one she met first?

 

We sat on the couple's swing and Krystal rested her head on my chest, “Oppa, may I borrow your chest first? I'm tired”

“Sure, no problem” I know your heart is tired too, I don't mind lending you my heart just to give you rest my love..

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I feel so happy whenever we exchange messages every night..”

 

“Me too I can even spend the whole night without sleeping as long as it's with you..”

 

Even though I wanted to believe that that happiness was just for me. It probably isn’t, right? But still,Just maybe

 

“Is he buying it?” Krystal asked

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Sehunnie”

 

“Yeah.. He really believes that the two of us are really together”

 

“How can I even thank you oppa?”

 

“Haha. Just always smile and don't ever cry like the time when I first met you. I love seeing you smile you know. And I'm glad that I can make you happy though our relationship as couples is all but pretensions..”

 

You bring happiness to the days when I wait for you, the nights when I miss you..

 

“Ne. I don't have any more reason to cry now. Now that I know that he loves me too.. Kai oppa, thank you.”

 

“You're welcome my precious Krystal.”

 

Can't we just be together for real? Can't you really love me? I’m always behind you, I’m always looking out for you, but it seems like I have to share with him..

 

The difference between me and the person who makes you cry is that all I can do is comfort you but at the end, it's still him who can make you happy too..

 

“Why do you even have to call me? Do I have to be a chaperon everytime you two go on a date?”

 

Oh Sehun, my bestfriend

 

“Hey” I said

 

“I'm going” he said

 

“Chakaman Sehunnie” Krystal said

 

“What?!” he asked, annoyed

 

Without any second thought, I stood up from the swing and charged at him. “Seriously, how can you be so so cruel Sehun?!” I went to him and punched him on his stomach

 

“WHAT THE ?!”

 

“Oppas.. please don't fight!”

 

“Are you blind? Or you're just playing hard to get?! Stop it Oh Sehun! We all know that you have feelings for her, you two think that I don't know that you kissed, back in the restaurant? You think that I didn't see you kiss while at the airport?! Well I am not a moron like you! I never hide what I really feel.” I showed him the pictures I took back then..”Look. Our relationship? It's nothing! We pretended so your stupid heart will realize the worthy of the girl who you always throw away! I envy you do you know that?! Because there is someone who loves you with all her heart, whereas me? I can only wish on a star! Wake up Oh Sehun! There is the girl who loves you and YOU LOVE HER TOO!”

 

“Kai..” he mumbled

 

“Look man, I'm giving her back to you, because to you is where she really belongs but if you dare hurt her, forget about everything we've been through, I can never forgive you”

 

I thought that Sehun will punch me too but instead, he hugged me and thanked me..”Man, you are the best..”

 

Am I really? Yeah maybe the best in matching people but I am a big fail when it comes to my own..

 

He patted my back and walked to Krystal, lifted her up from the swing and spun her..

 

I didn't look back anymore, instead I walked away...My mission is over.. but my heart is shattered..

 

END OF KAI's POV

 

~o~

 

“Ouch. Hey mister! Can't you even say sorry?! Aish... oh, he left his wallet.. Kim Kai.. Kim Kai? Sounds familiar... Oh..Seoul Arts High School? O.O same school what a coincidence!”


HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!!!

ESPECIALLY TO DADDY GOD AND DADDY-OH!!! heart