Surprise Surprise for Soongyu's Birthday

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

SUNNY'S POV

 

My heart seemed to stop for a while after what I have read and after seeing the name of the sender. I tried hard to hide my discomfort but Suho has noticed it right away. 

I admit, he really deserves to be the guardian, he really got keen eyes.

I told him to drop me off to Lotte Hotel, Seoul. He just nodded and didn't ask anything, I am not in the mood to talk about what is happening anyway.

And now I am here, all alonewith my heels clanking on the hotel's slab. I took the elevator and heaved a heavy sigh, Fighting Sunny ah! Fighting! YOu can do it..

But after I saw that I have reached my destination, my positive thoughts faded again, I HAVE JUST REACHED MY FINAL DESTINATION. How can I even think positively now?

I stepped out of the elevator in an exaggeratingly slow motion while I keep on repeating in my mind what Sooyoung has told me days ago, ' the girls are going there to take you back here... the girsl are just so ugh, they want you and they told me that they will not take your no as an answer,'

Seriously, I am more afraid to my friends than my parents. I have left my whole life just to repay Kris's kindness and I don't regret anything. I don't want to go home yet.. T__T

 

I looked around and proceed to the only door on the last remaining floor, I can hear the laughters already, I knocked on the door and man! I was sooooooooooo surprised when I opened it,

Saengil chukahamnida., Saengilchukahamnida, Saranghanda Sunny-eh, Saengil chukahamnida...

 

waahhh... Taengoo, Seobaby and Tiffany are here.. and what did they just sang? happy birthday?!

"Yah, Sunny ah What's with that face?" Taeyeon chuckled when then the three of them gave me a hug. At that time, I forgot about my worries of being dragged mercilessly to the US for what reigned in me that time is my yearning for my bestfriends. I even forgot about the fact that Taeyeon's message to me a while ago made me very anxious, even wished that I am only dreaming but this moment with them made me wish that if this is just a dream, then I don't wanna wake up anymore.

"Hello!!! Are you with us?" Tifanny poked me and uhm.. 

"Unnie, are you not happy to see us?" Seohyun frowned to which I shook my head violently, OF COURSE I MISSED THEM!!

I didn't know how I look or what, but I just hugged them and cried really loud. OTL yeah, I can be as childish as what I am right now at times..

 

"I MISS YOU GUYS. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" I screamed while crying

"Omona. uri poor Sunbuns" I feel so happy hearing Taeyeon's voice while she my hair, then when I looked on my left Tiffany gives me her infamous eyesmile then on my right, our angelic maknae is smiling sweetly on me. 

We broke the hug and laughed for a little while then they frowned and like a choreographed dance, they put their hands on their hips simultaneously.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"How dare you to forget your birthday!" TaeNy yelled

whoops, my birthday? what?!

"unnie, today is May 15 and we really asked manager oppa to get us a flight back to Korea to which we could have the chance to spend your birthday with us. You've been gone for a while and we miss you so much" Seobaby said

"Oh. That well." honestly I forgot that today is my birthday, I mean. Well yeah maybe I lost track of the days.

"Aigo, are you that busy here or is life that difficult here that you even forgot your most special day you poor thing" Tiffany said, guiding me to the kitchen where there are lots of food and a big big cake set on the middle of the table.

"Wow, I don't even know what to say" I said the moment I saw the decorations and the food, I looked at the three of them again and give them each a hug, "Actually, life is so much fun here that is why I tend to lost track of the day" Well, I'm being honest here though, and yeah I've spent my birthday with a very handsome guy named Suho. Not bad, right?

The whole night centered on our discussion of our past and our trainee days together. Yes, OUR TRAINEE DAYS. I AM SUNNY LEE OF THE FAMOUS GIRL GROUP SO NYEO SHI DAE

"During our fansigning event last time, a fan told me that he is so sad that you chose to take a break and study abroad" Taeyeon said

"Hmm, well, I'll be back. I just took a leave. I'm glad they still love and support me"

"Of course! So Nyeo Shi Dae is not So Nyeo SHi Dae without the aegyo queen!" Tiffany added

"Haha. Chinja, I miss the old time. Gee gee gee gee baby baby babe" 

"We formed sub units right now unnie since the others are also busy" Seohyun said

"Jeongmal?"

"Ah, yeah. Yoona is busy with her love rain drama, Yuri in her Fashion King and right now Sooyoung is getting ready for her own drama too while Hyo is in for Dancing with the starts" Taeyeon said this time (Let's just pretend that SIca is not a SNSD member here ne? ^^)

"AND WE ARE ALL BUSY THAT WE DON'T EVEN SEE EACH OTHER DESPITE LIVING TOGETHER!!!!!!!" Tiffany complained

"Uhm that's really a sad thing. To be honest I keep on thinking about you guys every minute of every day"

"But you didn't even gave us a call! You've been here for a month already!" Tiffany keeps on nagging, aish

"Mianhae. mianhae. School here is not that kind of school you thought it is. Aigoo. A lot of things to be accomplished"

"A chinja? not that kind of school?" Taeyeon eyed me while she drank her wine

"A lot of things to be accomplished huh?" Tiffany chimed in with an edge in her voice

"By the way unnie, we will shoot our MV here! together with some SM High boys!" Seohyun said

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! The voice of Sooyoung began to ring in my mind repeatedly again ' the girls are going there to take you back here... the girsl are just so ugh, they want you and they told me that they will not take your no as an answer,'"

Shoot! That is the moment when I began to connect the puzzle.. TaeTiSeo stands for Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun. They came to Korea to shoot an MV here. They chose SM High boys not because it's the school of SME but because it's the school where I study. BUT didn't really came to shoot an MV here, but to DRAG ME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOO!!! Sunny ah, think think, think. or else this'll be the death of you..

"Unnie.. Sunny.."

"uhm ne?"

"Are you still here with us?" Tiff asked

"Ahm. yeah. just thought of something"

"Something or someone" TaeTiSeo teased

"Aish. something! why would I even think of someone?!" I said

"If you say so" they said again with a hint of disbelief

"Uhm.. my beautiful angels listen, I need to go now. Our dorm closes at 12MN" I said, glancing on my wristwatch

"Why not just stay here unnie?" Seohyun said

"YEah, maknae is right" TaeNy agreed

"Uhm. But I didn't tell my dorm head about it "

"SO?!"

"uhm.. I really have to go.. bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said then I quickly gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and fled from the devil's lair.

I AM PRETTY SURE I SAW THEM CHANGE THEIR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS FROM ANGELS TO DEVILS. OTL MIANHAEEEEE!!! I REALLY CAN'T GO BACK, NOT NOW!!!!

I hurriedly rode a cab as soon as I exited the hotel, I am too afraid to look back.

---------

I had reached our dorm on time before it closes but the thing is OUR DORM ROOM IS LOCKED. I kept on knocking and calling Luhan but well, that guy is a heavy sleeper. *sighs* I am too tired to walk to the common room right now so I just decided to sit in front of our door and sleep..

I am exhausted, yes but the thoughts of the passed hours are haunting me. My bestfriends are here to take me with them and I can't do anything with them going in our school. I am too afraid to close my eyes that when I opened them I am already inside the plane. 

"Aigo. what are you going to do now Soongyu?" I said to myself while hugging my knees and rocking back and forth, then, "OUCH!!!" someone flicked my forehead and I looked up.

I froze for a minute when I looked up and saw the one who did it..

Kris. OMG Am I dreaming or what? Kris is squatting in front of me, he has the disheveled hair that makes me drool, I bet he just stood up from bed. And yeah he is the one who flicked my forehead. We stared for a while, hcgyuefywefrt KRISus...

 

"What are you doing there?" he asked as usual in his cold tone,

"Sleeping." I said

He chuckled. wow. that was new.

"I know. I saw you. But why are you sleeping here" he said again

"Uh? Luhan locked the door, he's a heavy sleeper"

"Don't you have a key?"

"I--uh... uhm [selftalk: yeah right, where is my key?!] I left it inside"

He looked at me for a second again then stood up and mumbled "Why are you so stupid"

I just looked down and said nothing, well he's obviously right. why would I leave my own key. I'm really stupid. Whatever Kris said is right. aigo

I noticed him getting inside his room and I just looked up to him, not daring to move on my position.

"What?" he said and I just shook my head but he still looks down on me with an unreadable expression. AISH Kris Wu!

"Aren't you coming in?" he asked again

"What? where?" I asked back

"Fine, you can sleep in that cold floor. Night." he said and only then did I realized that he's offering me to get inside and sleep in his room. hiurgygceuihxwhxelifhrug3uiguevgcejkg SPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZIIIINGGGGG!!!

I stood in an instant and walked inside his room then I turned to look back at him, and well I tried my very best not to squeal like a girl, not to blush like an idiot and most of all not to glomp him out of joy. Self control Sunny ah, self control..

"You can sleep on the couch" he said then he get back to lying on his own bed without saying another word.

I walked to his bed and poked him, "What?",

"There are no pillows"

"So?"

"I can't sleep without a pillow"

"Aish. here, take this" he said and handed me the pillow that he was hugging.

I took it but I still stayed standing beside his bed, "Now what?" he asked in an irritated tone

"There is no blanket"

"So? you can't sleep without a blanket?! Argh, then you can go and sleep outside and sleep with nothing"

"erm.. no. I'll sleep here. good night." I said and voluntarily moved and lied on the couch..

I noticed that the lights are dimmed, well at least we have the same sleeping habit in that case.

"Good night. thanks" i said out loud, I don't know if he answered me or what but as soon as I closed my eyes after I said that, I didn't remember anything at all other than savouring his scent on his pillow. teehee

------

(Note: Blue for English. Black for Korean. Green for Chinese and Pink for Cantonese)

"I wan to eat.... zzzzzz the kung fu panda.. selected vip. ayo, exo

I woke up with the noise Kris is making. Well I understand some english and Korean but the rest are unidentifiable.. e___e the noise keeps on going for 10mins 'til he stops and sleeps peacefully again. Seriously this guy is weird! I turned to the other side after he kept quiet when I noticed a blanket wrapped on me. I looked at the direction of him and saw him blanketless. T___T I was soooo touched, this guy is a man of surprises what more can I say? Gomawo..This is my best birthday ever. :)

 

END OF SUNNY'S POV


I don't have any ovaries anymore orz

umma and appa. haha