Sidestory: Tao - My Noona Neomu Yeppeo

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

TAO's POV

*sighs* After a vacation engrande at Ara's manor last week, now back in the dorm, we'll be facing another tough days... We'll head off to our summer sports clinic.. T___T I haven't seen my mommy, daddy and noona yet after 3 months..

Zi Tao, noona already has a boyfriend.. I can't wait for you to meet each other

I wasn't sleeping really well for the past few days that my eyebags have become bigger, to think that I already have big ones all because of that simple kakaotalk message from noona.T.T

Now I am no longer the only boy in her life. Of course daddy is the only man..

I keep on staring at myself 'till I don't know when..

"Tao.. are you taking a dump? What's taking you so long?"

OTL.. Xiumin I am not.. 

"I'm coming.." I said and quickly wrapped the towel on my waist..

I went out from the bathroom, water still trickling down my wet hair and bowed at Xiumin.. "Mianhae"

"Gwaenchana. Gwaenchana. Are you OK? Are you sure you can shop alone?" he asked whilst inspecting my face

"Ne umma.." 

Funny as it sounds, yeah I call him my umma because he always takes care of me. Whenever I'm hungry, he cooks for me.. And when our room is dirty, he cleans it even if it's me who caused all the clutter.He takes good care of me whenever I am sick...just like a big brother..

"Ok.Ok. Just be careful arasso? I'm taking a shower now." he said and went inside..

Zi Tao.. my baby peach, I'll wait for you at Kona Beans ne?

Another kakaotalk message..

I sighed deeply and get dressed, I wore a cap to keep my identity away from the fangirls who are sure to be crowding the exit of our dorm..

~o~

Before going to Kona Beans to meet my noona I decided to pay a visit to my favorite shop and buy something for her.. Thankfully, mommy sent me a NEW credit card for the first time after a long time and I really can't wait to use it..kk. 

'Baby, don't buy a lot of unecessary things..' mommy said on the phone when she asked me if I received it already.. aigoo. she knew me too well. I'm such a shop-a-holic and I can't deny that especially with GUCCI.. oh yes. yes. GUCCI!!!

I scanned the aisle filled with mens' apparel of all kinds then I went to the ladies' section and was greeted by a beautiful sales lady..

"Annyeonghasaeyo sir, how may I help you?"

"Uhm..I will just look around first.."

"Arassoyo.. Just approach me when you have finished.." she said and winked at me

I smiled at her and bows then went back to looking over things..

Omo.. eotteokae? I can't even choose.. Everything inside is just so.... cute and EXPENSIVE..

My eyes travel from one item to another until I found this...

 a black gucci positano bag which is.. -gulps- 360USD.. 

My mind is battling whether or not I will take it.. but it's for my noona so.. I don't care about money, as long as it will make my noona happy..

I am about to grab a hold of it when an unknown hand landed on it first before mine and said, "Ooops.. first hand laid.. sorry.. this is mine now" she said

PARK JIYEON!!!

"But I saw it first" 

"So?" she asked while twirling her hair on her other hand, I swear I want to rip that hair off,brat! D:

"I'm about to get it but you went out of the way, that's mine"

"You're too slow then.. it's mine.."

"NO!!! give me that!" I tried to reach for it but she hid it behind her.. -sniffs-

"Want me to tell the story of the curse of the gucci bag?" she said, "Well, once there were two people who are on the same situation as us now.. the guy saw the bag first but the girl got it.. the guy argued with the girl over that bag.. and in the end, the guy won.. he quickly snatched the bag to the girl"

Well, that's what I am just thinking of doing while you are talking..

"The girl loves that bag.. it's like love at first sight..She was so so so depressed that once she got home, she committed suicide just for that bag.. in her suicide note she wrote.. 'I will haunt all the guys who will fight with girls over gucci products'"

"Stop. STop. please.."

"So if I were you, I will step back so I could pay! now move!!"

-cries- I hate ghosts... now I don't even have any other choice but to give up..

I stepped back as I wipe my eyes but tears won't stop from flowing..

"Omona.. what happened?" the kind saleslady who winked at me a while ago asked and I just pointed at Park Jiyeon sho sauntered away with MY GUCCI BAG!!!

"Let me handle this ne?" she said

But I grabbed her wrist with eyes full of fright, "Noona.. I don't want to get haunted." and I shortened the story of Park Jiyeon to her and she smiled and said, "Nah. That's not true.."

~o~

I happily walk inside Kona Beans, holding the paper bag with the Gucci bag inside it.. haha. Poor Park Jiyeon got scolded for bullying other customers.. good for her..

Noonana neomu yeppeoseo Namjadeuri kaman an dueo Heundeulineun geunyeoeui mam sashil algo isseo ♪♪

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59cQtDAijY)

I sat on one of the tables near the window.. wow. It's a Shinee song that's playing on the background.. now it really makes me want to see my noona badly..

I'm 5 minutes early, no wonder she's not yet here. So I took a few selcas while waiting for her, just to kill boredom. 

"Zi Tao!!!!"

I looked up and omona.. noona!!! "VICTORIA NOONA!!!" I literally jumped from my seat and hugged her tight, I burried my face on her neck and started crying, not minding if she is with a guy.. WITH A GUY!!!!

"Noona.. I miss you..." I said while sniffing

"Omo.. you've grown a lot my baby peach..I missed you too" she said while my back.. Please, I don't want to get separated from my noona but.. but.. -sniffs- she released me and linked her arm with THE GUY!!!, "Isn't my baby brother so cute?" 

"Yes he is.." THE GUY said, smiling at me but I just bowed down and hid my face..

"Zi Tao.. meet Nickhun oppa, my boyfriend.. Nickhun oppa. this is my beloved youngest and only brother.. Zi Tao.."

"Nice to meet you Zi Tao.." he smiled and offered me his hand 

I stared at him for a while and said, "Nice to meet you too oppa.."

O.O His eyes became this big and I don't understand what's wrong.. I've been living here in Korea for quiet a long time already.. Is there something wrong with what I have said?

"Ani.. haha.. Baby peach, why do you always forget that Oppa is only for girls and Hyung is for the guys? It's not the same as gege in China.." Victoria noona said

"Ahh.. ne. ne. mianhae" now I know. OTL, I am really confused regarding that.. "Hyung.."

"Haha. gwaenchana. gwaenchana.. Victoria ssi, your brother is an interesting guy" he said as we all sat down

Yeah.. I'm vert interesting. hurt my sister and you'll see your balls flying to Carribean bay while I'm dancing the Cabi song.. I'm not kidding.. OTL, what am I saying?! Well. I will do everything for my noona. hmpf

We placed our orders and talk about almost a lot of things.. I've learned that the two of them met while noona is filming a CF with him. Well my noona is a famous Chinese actress and he is uhm.. a Thai but is a member of 2pm, the beasts.. both of them are good in Korean though.. 

I gave my present to my noona and she was so happy to see it.. O-wah.. I feel so fulfilled..

In the process, I have seen the kindness of Nickhun hyung. HE ORDERED/BOUGHT ALL THE FOODS THAT I WANT.. He treats my noona like a princess. He's a real gentleman and I can see the happiness in my noona's eyes.. Someday, I will become like Nickhun hyung, I will treat my girlfriend with tenderness. But I am serious about the flying balls just to remind you..

"Hyung.. Take good care of her ne? My noona neomu yeppeo.. " I said before I bid them goodbye.. Time to face reality.. Sports clinic!!!


Thank you for answering the poll.. I might be starting the fic once this got finished or when this is about to be finished. lol. I still don't know. haha. let's focus with Paradise for now. haha.

Special mention to @jm_ruiz93for requesting a Tao sidestory.. I hope you liked it.. ^^

PS:I wanna share my crazy edits.. haha

FOR TEAM SUNKRIS

 

FOR TEAM SUNHAN

 

LOLOL. I can't choose. XD