Kidnapping

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

Sunny's POV

 

Kris and I got back on time to the dorm.. I bid everyone goodbye..

 

Suho oppa told me not to do strange things when he's not around to protect me and whispered that he stuffed my cabinet with napkins in case I have miscarriage again.. wtf?!

 

Then Baekhyun said that I better be practicing swimming so I can join the sports clinic soon..

 

Tao gave me his big Kung Fu Panda stuffed toy, told me to be the foster dad while he's gone.

 

Then D.O. Handed me a crystal bracelet.. he said that it will serve as a chram against evil spirits. aigoo.. these guys..

 

Chanyeol hugged me and said that I am the King of dorm 2 while he's gone..

 

and Lay handed me his guitar.. he told me to practice playing it..I just realized, I became a baggage counter.. haha.. well. But I will really miss these guys..

 

Wait. Wait. Why is Lay going with them too? And then Xiumin and Chen????

 

“I know you are wondering, but we serve as assistants to Dr, Kim.. he's the head of the sport's department by the way..” Xiumin answered the question in my mind

 

“Guys, let's go” Heechul oppa said, twirling the key on his hand

 

“Soongyu ah, I'll see you soon!!!” Jessica unnie said, linking her arm under Heechul oppa's, I know that she kept on taking pictures while the boys and I are bidding our farewells..

 

“You old hag! You are not welcome to ride in the bus!” Heechul oppa said pushing Jessica unnie..haha. Aigoo these two will never stop being lovey-dovey..

 

The bus left and I was left alone, standing on the pavement with Kung Fu Panda clinging on my back..

 

Soongyu oppaaarrrr.. I'm coming to get you...

 

e____e what kind of joke is she trying to pull off now?! I stared at my phone and then a car stopped in front of me..

 

“Hop in..” she said

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Kidnapping you, isn't it obvious? Now, hop in” she said, pointing a water gun at me

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!”

 

“I'm going to take you to the US.. “

 

“Are you crazy?” I said and ran away..

 

“Yah.. get back here!!!!” I heard her yell but like what I did with TaeTiSeo, I ran away and didn't look back..

 

I went back inside Kris's room and hid inside his cabinet hugging Kung Fu Panda...

 

Jebal.Jebal. Wake me up from this nightmare...

 

“Soongyu Lee.. You can run and hide but you won't last long...” I heard her strum Lay's guitar which I threw on the bed

 

Oh sheesh... how did she..... I need to hold my breathe...

 

“I am coming...”

 

wehdirfdyu3rfegd with the sound of her voice, she's approximately 2 inches away...

 

“I GOT YAH!!!”

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

 

“Holy crow!!!!!”

 

“Darn it Choi Sooyoung!!!”

 

“Ya!!! You are the one who squealed like a dolphin!”

 

“Coz you scared me!”

“Coz you ran away from me!”

 

“How did you even know that I am here...”

 

“You forgot to close the door and uhm... Kung Fu Panda's ear is poking from the cabinet and the guitar..kkk”

 

Oh.. fush..

 

~o~

 

In the end, here I am at Incheon airport...

 

“I'm glad you decided to come with me...”

 

“As long as you will keep with your promise to let me go back here...”

 

“I never turn back to my words”

 

“Oh yeah.. or else I'll tell Changmin oppa..about...”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah!!!!” she said as she widens her eyes on me.. omo.. scary.. kk.. It's just so funny that she easily panics whenever I mention her boyfriend's name..

 

~o~

 

After 16 hours, we safely landed at LAX airport... Thank God that nobody knew that we're both coming so we easily got inside our car van which was packed with all these pretty ladies.. omo.. I miss my angels!!

 

“Sunny ah!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Girls!!!”

 

“Omo. Omo. We have a lot of catching up to do...” Hyoyeon said

 

“Hey.. Let us rest first OK? We have 2 weeks to catch up with our oppa..” Sooyoung said, leaning her head on my shoulder

 

“How dare you Choi Sooyoung to have him/her all for yourself!” Yuri said at the back

 

“Sunny will sleep with me tonight..” Taeyeon announced

 

“NOOOOO!” The rest answered

 

“Hey.. seriously... “ I reprimanded them all

 

“Oppa. Are you happy to see us?” maknae teased

 

“Of course. Haha. Ya, stop calling me oppa, you pabos”

 

“So, you are sleeping with him?” Tiffany giggled, “No wonder you don't want to go back in the US.. you are surrounded with hotties there.. selfish Soongyu oppar”

 

“eh?! What are you talking about!!!!!”

 

The rest of them laughed.. tsh.. seriously, these girls...

 

~o~

 

We went back to our home.. yeah we don't call our dorm a dorm, it's a home for us.. I learned that David Letterman invited SNSD to perform in his show. The girls don't want to perform there unless we're all complete so Sooyoung came all the way to fetch me..

 

Hmm. Good timing though, I don't want to spend alone time in the dorm back in Korea..

 

Upon reaching our home.. Sooyoung and Yoona took my luggage to my room.. Yes, each of us actually have our own room. LOL. Imagine how big our dorm is.. I'll leave it all to your imagination. XD

 

“So.. how is he?” Yoona asked, sitting on my bed

 

“Who's he?”

 

“THE GUY WHO MADE YOU A GUY” she giggled

 

“Haha.. Uhm.. He's back in playing..”

 

“So does that mean that you will stay here now for good?” Taeyeon said, she was standing near the door with the rest of the girls, I looked at Sooyoung who is chewing her lips..

 

“You said that when he gets back into playing basketball, you will return to us” Tiffany added

 

The atmosphere became cold.. I wish I just stayed alone in Kris's room..

 

“Shall I?” I asked

 

Taeyeon smiled and walked beside me, “When you are ready to get back to us totally.. If you're still not satisfied with the work that you have left there, then we won't hinder that. As long as you're happy..”

 

“Taengoo..girls..” I looked around them and tears started to fall from my eyes..

 

“We are sisters.. bestfriends.. and So Nyeo Shi Dae now, tomorroa and forever. Remember that” Taeyeon said and she hugged me then before I knew it, we all had a group hug.. God I miss them...

 

~o~

 

That night, Luhan sent me a IM and said that they were all doing fine. They are in jeju right now, together with other best athletes in Korea..

Then after Luhan's an unfamiliar address appeared on my mail..

Kevin06:

Hey.. I forgot to thank you for what you did on my dad's grave. Tomorrow we will be starting the real training. Take care wherever you are. By the way, I love SNSD songs. Just saying. keep that a secret OK? or you're dead. Good night chingoo. -Kris


guys.. try this http://www.makemebabies.com/.. haha.. lol.. Kris and I will have cute babies if ever we got married. XD