Go Ara

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

 

KRIS's POV

 

'I’m sorry Kris…I will never leave you again..' I still can't believe what I am hearing right now until I felt her soft lips against mine... Something inside me wants to wrap my arms around her longer and enjoy the taste of her lips.. But I pulled away and studied her..

 

Go Ara.. it's been a while...

 

"what's wrong? aren't you happy to see me?" she asked

 

I didn't answer for I am lost in my own world, thinking about the day she just vanished til the day I found out the reason why.. Don't you know that despite of you leaving me without a word I still supported you? And because of my longing for you, I have made a small collection if all the magazines where you were in...

 

Why are you coming back when all the wounds have healed already?

 

"Krissy?"

 

"I'm glad to see you" of course I am

 

"I had a break from acting so I decided to visit you and the guys"

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Yes.. Can you take me with them?"

 

She slipped her rosy white arms under mine and smiled at me again, without a word I led her to the dorm..

 

We walked in a slower pace than normal, taking time to enjoy everything in our surrounding, the lushness of the grass on our feet, the rays of the sun rising on the east, the chirping birds who playfully hover on the trees, and the flowers dancing with the wind.. These are all so Ara-ish..

 

Geudaega, geudaega, nan geudaega, 
Saranghae, saranghae, neol saranghae, 
Rago marhal ddae, nareul midge dwae”

 

Her soft voice sounds like a music coming from the lyre of an angel, I looked down at her and she gave me that laugh which is also music to my ears, “I know I at singing”

 

“It's ok. It's good” that's all I can say

 

~

 

We went inside the dorm and passed the common room where D.O. And Suho are lazily sitting together, eyes puffy from sleep.

 

“Good morning” they both said and I just nodded

 

“Good morning gorgeousness” she said

 

“What?! Omona! Ara!” D.O. Jumped from his seat and hugged Ara tight, making her let go of my arm

 

“Ara?!” Suho's eyes mimic's that of an owl and hugged her too
 

“How are you guys? You are all still handsome as ever”

 

“Gomawo. We are doing great, why are you here?” Suho's question struck me while I am leaning on the wall, why is she here?

 

“To visit you guys of course!”

 

“I will call the rest of the gang, chakamanyo!” D.O. Said and ran to the dorms

 

“ARAAAAAAAAAAAA IS HERE!!!!” he kept on yelling

 

Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Tao, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Soongyu or shall I call her Sunny came rushing with the others, well the other students just became by-standers.. At that moment, I want to pull Ara away, I hate it when guys linger their eyes on her.. but I didn't, instead I looked at Sunny's reaction..

 

END OF KRIS's POV

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

D.O. Ran along the the dorm screaming at the top of his lungs that ARA is here. Ara, Kris's ex(?) girlfriend, Luhan pulled me from my seat and thoughts and said, “Ppali. Stand up!” and we ran to where the other guys are up to..

 

There, between Kris and Suho stands a goddess, she's not human is she? How can someone so flawless exist? Now no wonder why Kris loves her, they are both living perfections..

 

“Come on let me introduce you to her” Luhan said

 

Each guys, well, should I say the most popular guys in school all came to hug her.

 

“You are still beautiful me Lady” Chanyeol said while kissing the knuckles of her right hand

 

“And you are still promiscuous Yeollie”

 

“Owww, mean! I am not!”

 

“But you know that he is still mine no matter what Arara” Baekhyun followed up after he hugged her

 

“Of course Baekie, and I will join you if someone tried to get him away from you”

 

“Good to see you again babe” Lay said this time

 

She giggled and kisses Lay's cheeks which earned groans from the others

 

“Hi Tao... why are you not giving me a hug?”

 

With that, Tao came to her and hugged her tight, “I'm just shy..” he said in a low cute voice, omo, are these guys all flirting with her right now?

 

“Welcome back to Paradise uri Goddess” Xiumin said making a low bow

 

“Haha, Bao Zi..How can you be so cheesy?”

 

“If you want we can sing again for you on the rooftop” Chen said

 

“Omo, Kris, did you hear that? Kamsahamnida Chenchen”

 

“But we need cash, nothing is free now” Luhan said to her as he hugs her from behind

 

“Omona! Luhan!!!” she said and caressed his cheeks, “Our little boy”

 

“Hey, I am not!”

 

“But you still possess that baby face look you know, by the way, where is Kai and Sehun?”

 

She looked at Kris and I knew he became uneasy, and the whole atmosphere changed

 

“They transferred, you know, for better opportunities. They were offered and they can't say No” D.O. Came to rescue, showing his innocent face

 

“Omo, that's so sad, but they still visit right?”

 

“Yeah.. Haha” The rest answered with an awkward laugh

 

“By the way, Ara, meet the new member of the gang, Soongyu!” Luhan said

 

“A-annyeonghasaeyo” I stammered out of nervousness, gaah,

 

“Oh! Annyeong!” she said and hugged me tight, “Welcome to the family. Anyone who is friends with these crazy guys are my friends too. You must be their baby.. Wae you so little Soongyu-ah?”

 

>_< I BLUSHED RIGHT THERE AND THERE.. the boys guffawed and me?! I want to vanish from sight, this is not for me. This isn't right. They are all walking mannequins and I am the only imperfection in this gathering.

 

“Ahm, my growth hormones didn't develop well” for some reason I looked at Kris's direction and we locked eyes, Kris, don't you know how envious I am of her? But I know I can never be your girl coz right in front of me is your ideal type...

 

~o~

 

We ate breakfast together with Ara, I can never say anything negative against her. As I've said she is so flawless and I can say it over and over again. She even brought baked cookies for us. And they are delicious.

 

The rest are catching up with her whilst I eat in silence.

 

I was left with Ara for a moment when the others went to shower, including Kris. I don't know what to say nor do.

 

“Thank you for staying with me, but seriously you can shower too if you want to” she said, holding my hands and smiling at me

 

“No, it's fine, I'll just wait for them. Anyway, there is only one bathroom in Kris's room”

 

“Omo, so you are roommates with my boyfriend?”

 

Her boyfriend.
 

“Uh. Yeah. But it's only tentative. Luhan and I are originally the room mates but our room is under construction, the ceiling fell”

 

“What?! Are you OK? Have you been hurt? “ she asked in a motherly tone of worry

 

“Ani, Luhan protected me and we got out safe and sound”

 

“That's good to know. *sighs in relief*“

 

“Yeah, I think so” coz now I share the same room with your boyfriend, tch, Sunny shut up! “And Kris is nice enough to share us his room for the time being”

 

“So he has his own room now huh? Did you know that he and Lulu are the best of friends? No wonder he will really do that” she said and smiled, why does she keep on smiling?!

 

“Uhm, so you.. uhm. Left?” I asked

 

“Hmm? Yeah, I'm bad right?”

 

“Aniyo.” I said as I shook my head

 

“It's been my dream for a long time, actually I told Kris to stop basketball and train with me but he chose basketball”

 

“Are you mad at him?”

 

“Oh god, no! But I felt rejected, I feel like he loves basketball more than me.”



“Do you still feel like that?”

 

“I don't know. I really don't” she said whilst playing her phone with her flawless hands, “I haven't had any news about them when I left.”

 

“Ah. Coz your company forbids you?” 

 

She just remained quiet.. err, so awkward, I facepalmed inside my mind, the heck Sunny, why did you even asked that?! Then Devil Sunny said, “why?! That's an easy question to answer? Anyway it's written on her profile right? Tsh”. But Angel Sunny said, “No don't listen to the devil, what if she is just hurt so she can't really talk about it?”

 

After a moment of silence, Ara looked at me and said, “Do you want to go on a vacation?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I mean, I came here to invite the guys for a vacation and because you are a part of our family now, I want you to be there too”

 

“Uh. Well, I don't know..”

 

“Oh please Soongyu? And by the way, you can call me umma” she said, WHAT?! UMMA?!,

 

“Umma?”

 

“Yuph! The guys call Kris appa..”

 

Devil Sunny: but Kris will be the appa of my children.. Angel Sunny: Call her umma.. that's cute..

 

“Uh. N-ne umma”

 

“haha. And because you are the smallest among them, You will be our youngest baby”

 

Devil Sunny: STFU, how dare you call me smallest? Angel Sunny: Awh.. umma.. kamsahamnida..

 

“Awh umma.. kamsahamnida..” I said and hugged her tight..

 

“So you will be coming?”

 

“Of course!!!”

 

“We will go today! So prepare ne aegi?!”

 

“WHAT?! TODAY?!”



 

A/N: I ship SunKris and KrisAra..lol. I don't make sense. haha