waking up

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

 

Luhan's POV

 

I woke up and rubbed the sleep off my eyes then looked outside the window, i noticed the sky was beginning to glow silver on the horizon and splinters of daybreak filter through the trees, i shook my head to get my mind ready for this day when I accidentally looked at the direction if Soongyu's bed, empty.

 

I remembered last night when Suho told Chanyeol that my roommate would be home late. I am not eavesdropping but I just overheard their conversation, Chanyeol asked how did he knew and Suho said they just drove around out of boredom then Soongyu went elsewhere. Well, I don't know why I felt envy with Suho that time. Is it because I want to spend some with my bestfriend too? or because I am jealous? Hell no, what am i talking about!

 

I changed to training suits and wore my rubber shoes to get ready for my usual morning routine, I opened the door and noticed that it was locked last night. Maybe it is the reason why he is not in, then where did he sleep? Didn't he brought his phone with him? Ugh! Luhan,will you please shut up and stop worrying about him. But he is my bestfriend! *messes hair* I'm gonna be crazy!!!!

 

I jog like the usual for an hour, well i gotta do it to increase my speed and all, i don't want to be a laughing stock in my team.

 

I came back to our dorm, all sweaty and ready to shower

 

"Morning Lulu, jogging again?" Lay asked while holding his guitar and musical notes scattered around him while he was sitting on the grass outside the front door.

 

"Morning Lay, yeah. need to, soccer match is almost about to start"

 

"Well, good luck then. You can come see me when you get hurt, you know unicorns can heal" he said, wow, seems like he is in a good normal mood today

 

"yeah, i will keep that in mind. thanks and good luck with your composition as well"

 

I went inside the dorm after talking to Lay when Tao poked me with his wushu sword and stared at me like he was about to kill me, but knowing Tao I just smiled and greeted him good morning.

 

"good morning too Luhan *yawns* I'm hungry, want to eat breakfast with me?"

 

"well, if you can wait for me then sure why not, but i really have to shower first"

 

"Ok. probably next time then. See you in class" he said then we took the separate halls.

 

I stopped by the water station to quench the thirst i am feeling right now when I received a video call, who on earth will call me this early? Well, no other than Sehun and Kai.

 

"Hyuuuuuunnnngggggg good morning" they both said, well looking at their position, seems like they are still lying in bed,

 

"good morning kids, mind wiping the drool off your faces before calling me?" I joked, but they took it seriously. I don't know if it's Kai or Sehun but one of them threw the phone on the bed and scurried like little kids then hastily get back looking fresh after washing their faces and brushing their teeth. Haha

 

"So, like can we tell you the good news now?" Kai said with his y smirk, ugh now why am I noticing Kai's iness,I'm not gay OKAY!!!

 

"you will be surprised" Sehun added then his lisp. That's it I am just being observant with their acts no more than that. I am just a good hyung who keeps eyes on his dongsaengs, not a pedo hyung.

 

"wow. sounds interesting, so what is it?"I asked, showing them my eager deer-eyes

 

"we will be featured in TaeTiSeo's music video!!!" they yelled

 

"whoa, woa then there will be a chance that we will see each other, our dorm won the contest where they will choose the male leads in that mv too. plus, they will shoot the mv here in SM High."

 

"Then that is great!See you hyungie" Sehun said, voice filled with glee

 

"Byeeeee" Kai said then the screen went black

 

Wow, so they will get back here, haha. nice. Wait, Sehun will come and so as Kai.. I walked back to our room and I ended up seeing Kris going out of his bedroom.

 

"Hey" I said but man, this guy is so difficult to read, he just looked at me and proceeded to walk away without a word

 

"Kai and Sehun are coming this afternoon" I shouted, he stopped on his tracks and turned to look at me, again he didn't say a word and just nodded at me instead. For a while, I stayed on my post looking at the direction where he was gone. I sensed the sadness his eyes had shown when he turned to look back at me. My insides churned, I admit, I miss my bestfriend, not Soongyu though I miss him too, but now I am referring to Kris. I miss him, I wish I can turn back time, I wish I was with him when those damned gangs hurt him. I wish I was there to protect him.

 

I just turned the shower on and let the water flow on my body, I let it take over me, washing away the unwanted dirt while tears are flowing from my eyes. There comes a time when a man breaks too, and that is one of my times. Memories of the past engulfed me, I feel like suffocating so I let the tears wash away the sadness in my heart.

 

After I showered,I stared myself on the mirror and composed myself, I have to be the happy Lulu again once I stepped out.

 

I opened the bathroom door, shirtless. I am not looking straight and that became the reason why I bumped to something or to someone????

 

"owwww" we both said

 

"aigo, mianhae" he said, rubbing the top of his head"

 

"nah, it's me who have to say sorry. first, sorry for locking the door last night, second for not paying attention which became the reason why we bumped to each other"

 

"ah. no that's ok." he said then his eyes popped when he looked up, "dude, can't you even wear a shirt?"

 

Haha. I chuckled really loud then wore the white shirt that I was holding, "Don't tell me you got attracted with my body. And hey, where did you sleep last night?"

 

"are you kidding me? i want you to wear your shirt coz it's not good to show it off, and well, i slept in Kris's room"

 

"I see. I'll go out now" For some unknown reason, I felt my jaw clenched and my body tensed, I walked out briskly and ignored the people who greeted me. So I don't have a good body huh? Fine, I can work out on it more. But it's not that which I felt a strange anger at, It's the fact that FOR ONE NIGHT, HE BECAME ROOMMATE WITH KRIS. Well, he is my roommate! Why would he sleep on other people's room? He could just sleep on the common room, why bother others right?! Excuse me, I think I need to run 8 more laps, my discretion is not straight right now

 

END OF LUHAN'S POV

 

KRIS POV

 

I woke up trying to pull the blanket when I realized that yeah I did give it to the poor boy who is sleeping on my couch.

 

I didn't really have the intentions if giving him my blanket. Well that is from my younger brother, Sehun and only me can use it but the irritating boy keeps on mumbling that he is cold and he keeps on turning which makes it difficult for me to sleep so I get no other choice but to give him the blanket.

 

I myself don’t even know why i offered him my room but everybody will surely do what I did right? After all, he is my classmate, though he really irks me at times.

 

After I showered, I went out and was greeted by Luhan. I still bear the guilt and disappointment in myself that makes me cold with others. I'd rather be alone than receive their pitiful remarks. No matter what soothing words they say before, we all both know,that it is impossible for me to get back to basketball.

 

I walked away from him when his words struck me. Kai and my little brother SEHUN are coming. My heart had an unsteady rate at that moment. I am not ready to face the kids.

 

END OF KRIS POV

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

I woke up and noticed that Kris is out of bed already, I did a few stretching before I quickly fixed the blanket Kris has given me, then I gave the pillow one last hug before I placed them back neatly on Kris's bed.

 

I had a very meaningful smile painted on my face. Thinking about what happened last night was a whole lot of fun after all.

 

I went back to the dorm room and was greeted by accidentally bumping into the shirtless Luhan who's body is beyond perfection. “Why are these guys really so hot? I wonder if there is someone who is not.” I said to myself once I saw Luhan's body.

 

We fooled around as usual but I noticed that Luhan suddenly changed his mood to which I don't know the reason about it.

 

Anyway, after Luhan left, I went inside the toilet and showered as well, then to the cafeteria where everybody is having their breakfast, I didn't find Luhan, but I did find Kris.

 

I went straight to him and said, “Hey. Thank you for letting me in last night” but this guy just looked at me then stood up and left. Ha! I'm used to it anyway. He is the type of guy who has the worst mood swing ever, is he having PMS ever day? And with Luhan, well. I don't know maybe he didn't have a good night sleep. Aigoo. These boys, chinja

 

“Soongyu ah, why are you still standing there? If you want him, then follow him” Baekhyun called out to me with an obvious teasing tone

 

I looked at him and gave him a smirk and answered, “Dude, I'm not into boys too” haha, I noticed his big pout then ran to him and poked it then chuckled

 

“YAAAAA!!!!! I'm not into boys too!” he said then smacks my head, tch, what about your Channie?

 

“Belated happy Birthday Soongyu” D.O. Said when he passed by me.

 

“Thanks,” I muttered

 

“BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY?!” they all asked then D.O. Explained to them that it was my birthday the other day. I was surprised at first how he knew about it when I realized that he was holding a piece of paper that says “May 15 - Happy Birthday Sun oppa from your Twinkle Twinkle little Stars <3”

 

“Huh? Where did you get that?” outside the gate just this morning he answered

 

“Wow. You didn't even told us about it?” Xiumin said

 

“Uh. Well. I literally lost track of the date that I even forgot my own birthday” I said with all truthfulness OK?!

 

“Is that the truth and nothing but the truth?” Lay asked me while wearing a prosecutor's robe

 

“Yes Mr. Prosecutor”

 

“DO you swear in the name of Po the Kung Fu Panda that you are sincere with your words?” Tao butted in, putting my hand on the big kung fu panda stuffed toy

 

“Yes”

 

Then before I knew it, Chanyeol, together with Suho are getting in with a big cake while Chen is singing the most warmest and best happy birthday song. I admit, I was soooooooo soooooo surprised that I'm gonna cry.

 

“You guys...”

 

“Happy birthday Soongyu ah, though it might be late but still we wish you happiness and hope that your wishes may come true” Chanyeol said while presenting me the cake

 

“How did you do this?” I asked

 

“Well, you can call the dorm's teamwork unity as the key on how we did this” the three dorm head said

 

I was so glad to be a part of SM High now. I don't feel unwanted anymore, I feel like I belong to this big family now, only that my bestfriend Luhan and Kris, well Kris, the number 1 reason why I came here are nowhere to find.

 

We were all eating and talking to each other, Suho even told me that he was glad that he was my birthday date in a low whisper which made me blush a bit. Then Baekhyun suddenly squealed while looking on the window. “kyaaaa!!! they are here!!!”

 

“Nugu?” the boys asked

 

“TaeTiSeo!!”

 

After announcing that a whirlwind came inside the room and swept the boys out, leaving only me behind. Eotteoke? Eotteoke? They are here now..... I kept on bitting my nails which is not a habit of mine 'til now.

 

I found myself walking/running to hide inside the library and there I found him..

 


 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not being able to update for 3 days, I went to a school outing. So what about 3 chapter updates as a peace offering? kk. I've read all your comments guys and I can't even explain how I feel. as what chen have said, "GULL I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL"... My heart is bursting with happines..^^

 

And my happiness is matched by the fab pix of EXO and the OT12 stage.. kkk \o/

 

I wish  to be in the places where EXO are. orz but I don't want to be a sasaeng fan! haha

CRAZY CUTE GUYS!!! WAAHHHH!!!