Blood flow...exposed...?

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

Sunny stayed on their balcony while waiting for Luhan to finish showering. She is reading a book by Mitch Albom, For One More Chance..

 

"Will there be another chance Kris?" she said while looking at the stars above the huge veil of darkness..

 

She glanced at the book and saw that she has finished it already, she wonders if Kris will end up like Chick Benetto, if he will let the injury eat him up 'til it eats his whole life and become miserable.

 

"No. I won't allow that, I will do everything to get him back in the game" she said. Without her knowledge, Kris is leaning on his balcony door, hearing everything that she is saying,

 

"Hey" he said after finally deciding to show up to her

 

"Oh, Hi..." she looked at him and waved, a bit astonished but didn't show it to him

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"Waiting for Luhan"

 

He flinched after he heard her say his name, but didn't allow himself to show it to her, "going for a walk tonight?"

 

"Nope, Just waiting for him to finish showering, I don't even know what's taking him long."

 

"I see" he said and leaned on the railings while staring ahead

 

"How about you? Why are you outside?"

 

"Can't I go out whenever I want to?"

 

"uhm. of course you can. just asking you know."

 

For a while the both of them remained silent then Sunny broke the awkward atmosphere..

 

"I think Luhan is done, I'll get inside now.. By the way, you and Jiyeon ssi looks good together during her party." she said and disappeared from view.

 

~

 

"aish. Sunny what was that for? why do you even have to tell him that he and she looks good together" she mumbles while slapping her forehead

 

"Soongyu ah, your turn" Luhan said once he got out from the toilet

 

"Ah, yeah.." she said and grabbed her towel, clothes and went in

 

SUNNY'S POV  

As soon as I got inside the toilet, I felt something that is weird in my body.

 

I don't know if it's my stomach or what but it's painful... really really painful.. I wanted to call for help, I can sense something...something not good. I reached for my pants... BLOOD..

 

I quickly washed my hands and sat on the toilet bowl.. I prayed for it to stop. Please, this can't be. Cold sweat trickling down my forehead, paving its way down to my cheeks to my neck, 'til it reached my chest. I have to think, I have to keep my mind straight, I should not let this overcome my senses..

 

I stood up from where I am sitting and opened the door, took a peek outside and luckily Luhan is nowhere to find. I slipped to check on my drawers, I checked on my medicine cabinet where I also keep some of my personal stuffs, shoot! Of all days why does my PERIOD have to be this time when I don't have any sanitary napkins left!!!

 

Change. Change!!! I changed my clothes, I wore pure black then ran to the washroom and dump my blood-stained clothes in the washing machine.. I need help..

 

I ran to the other side and found the room. I banged the door and hoped that he will be the one who will open the door,

 

“What's the matter?” he sleepily asked

 

Thank God. I grabbed his arm and ran out of our dormitory, “Suho oppa, I need your help” I said while running with him

 

“Sunny ah, I don't understand”

 

I didn't answer him right away, instead we just ran and ran away from our dorm and stopped at the nearest convenience store..

 

“You didn't answer my question?” he asked while we were both panting, hands on our knees while our bodies are bent down

 

“Oppa.. I-I”

 

“What?” he asked with a tone of worry

 

“I am having my period and I don't have sanitary napkin anymore” I said while looking away from him, embarrassed of this situation, well who will not right? Aigo

 

“MWO?!” he asked then laughed like there is no tomorrow, gee, are you really the bashful Suho from our first meeting?

 

“Ya! I didn't drag you all the way here just to make fun of me, listen, you need to help me. If you didn't then after another 15mins, I will yell as loud as I can and say that I AM LOSING OUR CHILD THAT IS WHY THERE IS A LOT OF BLOOD FLOWING DOWN UNDER ME!!!”

 

“What the?! Since when did we do that thing for you to have my baby?!” he asked, fear evident in his eyes. Haha.

 

“Sheesh, that is why you need to help me because any moment from now, blood will be evidently flowing from me! I have heavy menstrual flow you know!” I hissed

 

“Tsh. You know what? You are like my sister, so moody when you are having your PMS”

 

“Shut up, help me. Now go inside and buy me that stuff:”

 

“NO WAY!!!” he said and tried to run away

 

You wanna play hard to get huh? “Oppa!!! How can you leave me?! I said I am pregnant with our 4th baby!!” I yelled

 

“DARNIT SUNNY AH!!! Are you a psycho?!” he ran back to me and covered my mouth, stretching his eyes bigger to check if there are people who heard me, well, I am not that stupid to really shout while there are people around OK?

 

“Then get inside and buy me a sanitary napkin!” I said

 

“NO WAY!”

 

“Really?” I eyed him menacingly

 

“Fine! I will call my noona!”

 

“What!?! It will take Jessica unnie long before she can come over here! We both know that she is a heavy sleeper!” I said

 

He slapped his forehead acknowledging my point then he looked inside the convenience store then back at me, “Why don't you just do it?”

 

Well yeah, I can do it but what are these people gonna think? They all know me around here since we usually buy snacks here and what excuse can I say if they saw me buying the sanitary napkin? As for him, he can reason out that his noona asked him to do it..

 

In the end, Suho oppa didn't fail me and bought 5 packs.. haha. And he even asked the cashier to pack them in a black paper bag.

 

We walked back to the dorm after, and on our way back..

 

“Yah, you don't know how humiliating it is inside!” he whined, first time seeing him like this, cute

 

“But you still made it.” I said, walking faster to keep pace with him and at the same time, to reach the dorm as soon as possible

 

“Because it is more humiliating to have been accused of being a father of 4 or of having a girlfriend who looked like a guy and is having a miscarriage at 10 in the evening!” he shot back at me

 

“Kamsahamnida” I just said and ran away

 

“HEY!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!” he said

 

~

I can't go back to the dorm now, not now when I can feel that I am already so wet with blood. I really do thank the dark and the black outfit that I am wearing that at least Suho oppa didn't notice it.

 

I told him to help me in the gym since it is the nearest place in the entrance of our school where you can shower and we also have our extra clothes there in our locker..

 

I threw away my clothes after I finished taking a bath and looked for Suho oppa.. I wonder if he left me already, I hope not..

 

The gym has many doors since there are a lot of sports in our school. Outside there are the track and field arena and the soccer field, while inside are the basketball courts, then the volleyball courts, badminton and the pool area.. I first looked outside, then I went in again, I saw a light opened on one of the rooms or courts, I don't know but I'll go check anyway if Suho oppa is there, he's a badminton player anyway..

 

“There is no way that he will leave mm...”

 

What's going on?!!!!! Someone is dragging me while covering my mouth, I tried to struggle from his grip, but he is very strong.. Oh no, please I am not yet ready to go to heaven.. We are nearing the lighted room and there I saw him.. Suho oppa but his back is on me..

 

“Keep your mouth shut” the one holding me whispered on my ear, I blinked recognizing the voice and nodded.

 

He took his hand off me and I stumbled beside Suho oppa, I looked back and glared at the one who held me like a captive minutes ago, “What was that for Luhan?!” I said in a low but raging voice

 

Luhan looked at me with his innocent deer-like eyes and put his index finger on his mouth, then Suho oppa poked me and said, “Look over there.”

 

I followed where his finger is pointing and there... I saw him..

 

He is deluged with sweat... Kris.. Kris is running inside the basketball court, a ball being dribbled on his hand. He has the intense look, eyes filled with concentration just like the Kevin Li that I keep on watching over and over a year ago..

 

Salty tears stung my face and I can't help myself from screaming, “KRIS!!! HIMNAE!!!”

 

He looked at me, at us.. Luhan and Suho. A bewildered expression painted on his face, then before I knew it Luhan and Suho are running, hopping, skipping towards him..

 

“KRISus!!! You are such a secretive person dude!!” Luhan squealed and hugged him

 

“Nice one Kris” Suho oppa said and jumped to ruffle his hair

 

“Get off me!!” Kris answered while laughing and fixing his hair

 

“Soongyu ah, why don't you join us, this is what you want to witness all along right?” Luhan called out to me

 

“Ne! Coming!” I said and ran towards them, “YA! Why didn't you tell us?!” I said and kicked Kris's knee

 

“Ouch! That's foul!” he yelped then they all laughed

 

“That's not fair!” I said while crying

 

“Now, look at our crybaby” Suho said

 

“I am not!”

 

“Ah chinja?!” Luhan and Kris said, still beaming, arms around each others' shoulder

 

“Of course!” I said

 

“Whatever.. But my cover has been blown away now” Kris said

 

“It just so happen that I wanted to take extra time practicing since the soccer match is soon when I saw you enter the gym, then I followed” Luhan explained

 

“Soongyu and I went to a convenience store but he got dirtied by a passing taxi so he told me that he wants to clean up right away so we went in the gym” Suho explained

 

I expected the guys to continue about the Kris and him-going-back-to-basketball-topic but instead the 2 other guys glared at him..

 

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OUT TO GO ON A CONVENIENCE STORE IN THIS TIME OF THE NIGHT?!” Luhan boomed

 

“YEAH, Answer his question.”Kris said in his cold tone

 

Now what's wrong? A while ago we are all laughing and now they are treating Suho like this, I mean treating the two of us like this

 

“Yah! I just asked Suho to help me, what's wrong with that?” I asked

 

“Because I am your roommate you could have asked me!” Lulu whined like a puppy

 

“And you were talking to me first in the balcony, why not just asked me?” Kris asked wearing his face

 

“He just dragged me!” Suho said defensively

 

“THAT'S NOT FAIR!” The two said in unison and pouted.. LOLOL. Crazy guys

 

“He is our guardian of course so I will seek his help.”

 

“What did you buy anyway?” Kris asked looking at the black paper bag that I am holding

 

“It's nothing...” I said and looked at Suho who seemed tensed

 

“Snacks?!” Luhan asked

 

“Nope. Just nothing really”

 

“Show it!” the two said

 

“NOOOO!!!” I said and ran away with Suho

 

“YAAA!!! COME BACK!!!!!” Luhan and Kris ran after us..

 

I felt like I am just dreaming. It is the first time seeing them this close.. and my God, Kris is practicing basketball again.. though I haven't seen him dunk or shoot, still!

 

I don't know now if having a period unexpectedly is blessing in disguise... what do you think? :D

 

END OF SUNNY'S POV

 


A/N: Hello my dear friends.. sorry if I didn't update yesterday, It's because I finshed my Chen oneshot.. mind checking it after this if you stll have time? pretty please? ~_~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/194636

 

PS: What do you think of the exposure of Kreesss? kkk

 

JR and JB.. kk. I've been a fan of them since DH2.. /random