Sidestory: BaekSul - Kissing secrets goodbye

Paradise ( HANA KIMI EXO Version)

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

The next day after everything was cleared and no more mean Mr. Jang who will make me write 1000 pages promissory note, I decided to see Dr. Kim because my right hand is really sore that it doesn't have the ability to feel anything anymore..

 

Inside the clinic, Dr. Kim massaged my hand and gave me medication. I thanked him right after then went out..

 

"Chanyeol oppa, Nana told us everything that happened. Are you guys OK?"

 

That melodic voice again.. I stopped on my pace and leaned on the wall, eavesdropping with them as usual. Before, I would do it for Channie but now, it seems like my ears have their own life and they only focus with her voice..

 

"Ne. But Baek was hurt"

 

"Mwo?! what happened to my Baekhyun oppa?!"

 

My Baekhyun oppa? kkk

 

I listened to Chanyeol as he tells the story to her while observing Sulli's reaction.. I didn't know that she also cares for me like I do with her. But maybe it's because I am her boyfriend's bestfriend so she's just showing me sympathy but I don't care as long as I know that she worries for me, I'm already good then..

 

"Omo.. why did he do that to him oppa? Where is he? We should take him to the hospital..."

 

"He already went to Dr. Kim. don’t you worry my dear baby cousin..."

 

baby cousin??

 

"but..."

 

asdfhudujcoxu I can no longer remember what they have talked about after that, why? Coz I am busy spazzing OK? spazzing about her beauty, about her voice, about everything about her and most of all spazzing about the fact that she is just Chanyeol's younger cousin.. eotteokae? eotteokae?

 

I peeked on them again and noticed that they are still there, should I go to them? But how? Walk casually? *clears throat* OK. You can do it Byun Baek...

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!!!" I cheerfully greeted after I moved away from my hiding place and pretended that I just accidentally passed by them..

 

"Annyeong Bacon oppa.."

 

"Oh Hi Baek!!!!"

 

"Seems like the two if you are busy.."

 

"Ani. Chanyeol oppa is actually about to go, right oppa?"

 

"Me? Chinja?"

 

"Yeah, you told me right?"

 

"Ah. yeah. yeah. right. See you later Baek!!"

 

~o~

 

Sitting on the bench beside her... awh... this is heaven..

 

"I heard that you hurt your hands" she said as she look down on my hand

 

"A bit but it's not as bad as before. So how are you and Chan? I bet you missed him because Mr. Jang locked him up"

 

"Yeah. I really felt bad for oppa.."

 

"Na do.."

 

"But I felt bad for you too." she said then held my sore hand with hers..

 

"Sulli ssi.."

 

"By the way oppa?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I'm sorry"

 

"Sorry? for what?"

 

"Because I teased you with Chanyeol oppa. Actually he is my cousin"

 

I knew it..kk Just play cool Baek. XD "I thought he is your boyfriend! Ya! You naughty kid!!!! You even said that you'll take him away from me right????"

 

*giggles* "kkk. you were just so fun to tease.. you seem so into him.."

 

"of course I will protect my Channie.."

 

"yeah.. you're so gay oppa.. haha"

 

"what?!"

 

"you're so gay I said.."

 

"What if I said I am not?"

 

"prove it"

 

*le smirks" prove it huh? As her hand still holds mine, I shifted my body and turned it so I could face her...then quickly pecked her lips..

 

"*blinks* oppa.."

 

"Choi Jinri, I hate you before because I thought that you'll just hurt him.. But you know what? As time fly by, I found myself instantly getting so into you.. I become jealous not of you but of Channie who is so close to you.. I pray to be like him.. I wish to be your man.."

 

"sshhh.. stop" she said and placed her index finger on my lips "I've been a huge fan of yours ever since and when you confronted me with playing his heart, I got an idea of pretending to be his girl friend just to get close with you.."

 

"I don't know what to say honestly, kkk"

 

"Nado" she said then looked down.. kyeopta.. her long eyelashes.. her rosy cheeks.. everything... everything about her makes me fall into the pit of love. If you'll ask me why I love her, I'm sorry but there is no definite answer..

 

END OF BAEKHYUN's POV

 

~o~

Hiding inside the closet... hugging his knees, his eyes are cloudy but his mind is at work.. slowly processing everything.

"Toilet.. inside the toilet..."