Chapter 9: Revenge is Sweet

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Ka Ye's POV~

"Appa!" I screamed. I really don't where he was. I looked everywhere until he screamed, "Here!". I followed his voice until I saw him on the couch. Really? He was here for the whole time, sometimes I think I might be a blonde.

"Yes Dear?" He asked me.

"I want something...." I try to act cute, knowing if I do, I will get anything I want and I wanted Kiseop.

"What is it my princess?"

"A boy."

"What's his name?"

"Lee Kiseop. And one more favor?"

"What is it now?"

"Make a girl named Eun Sun, suffer," I said while giving my Appa Eun Sun's and Lee Kiseop's profile. He smiled, nodded his head and patted my head.

"Sure thing," he said looking through both of the profile. I can't believe my appa will make my dream come true. Kiseop will be mine.

~Kiseop's POV~

My father made me go to one of his meetings. It's always boring. We walked and found some man. He looked tough but he doesn't have muscles. I smiled and shook his head.

"So, Mr. Lee this is your handsome son you always talk about," he said.

"Yup! My handsome, talented, and only son," my appa said while messing my hair.

"Appa stop," I said. He released and I immediately fixed my hair.

"What do you need," my appa asked.

"I looked at your business and looks like you need help," he said. When he said, my dad was happy again. He always help on his work. Even though he is the boss and owner.

"Thank you so much!"

"But there is a catch." My date hates a catch. Last time someone help y appa, my appa had to give him a BIG raise.

"What is it?"

"I want your son to date my daughter," he said. I spit out my water and my dad widen his eyes. I looked at my appa.

"Ummmm...I can't do that," my appa finally said.

"Why," he said.

"My son is already dating someone."

"Will, dump her and be with my daughter." I can't believe he is telling me to dump my sweet Eun Sun for his daughter that I don't know. Why would he do this? What kind of me he is?

"Sorry, but I'm going to say no," I said.

"Well...I'm going to say yes," said my Appa. What! I can't believe this.

"Appa," I screamed.

"Mianhae but this for your whole future and support. There is nothing I can do to raise my sells," my appa explained.

"But..."

"No but! Sigh. I tried everything I can." I still can't believe this. Also, that is true. My appa and umma tried everything to get some sells but no luck. I can't believe have to make this decision.

"Sigh.I'll do it," I said. I can't believe I said that. The guy was happy on what I said. He stood up and shook my hands and my appas.

"Do you want to meet my princess," he said. My appa and I nodded our heads. He walked to the door and called her. When she stepped in, I was in shock.

"Your daughter is...Ka Ye," I said. She just smiled and waved.

"Nae," Ka Ye said. She came up to me and hugged me. "Oppa, let's go on a date tomorrow." Tomorrow? Oh shoot! Tomorrow is our (with Eun Sun) 1 month of anniversary. I looked at her, my app and Ka Ye's appa and gave them a smile.

"I'll see if I’m not busy, okay," I said. She nodded.

*At the car*

I kept silent and sat far away from my appa. I just looked out the window thinking about Eun Sun.

"I know you hate you," my appa said.

"Hate is a strong word. I was looking for dislike or a traitor," I responded.

"Okay! I get it. You hate you but, this will be a bright and great future for the whole family." I did even look at him or responded this time. He is right but I don't want to let go of Eun Sun. She was other half that filled me up. "So tomorrow break up with Eun Sun, so you can date Ka Ye, okay?" I looked at him and nodded. I pouted and talk to him for the whole car ride.

~Ka Ye's POV~

I finally get to have you Kiseop and the best part is that Eun Sun has to suffer tomorrow at her one month anniversary. Kiseop I know your dating me because for your appa's business but you'll fall in love with me sooner or later.


Update!!!

Hope you'll like it!

Ka Ye why are so mean???

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!