Bad News & Good News!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Kiseop's POV~ 

"I need to tell you something," said the Doctor-sshi. Oh no! I know this was going to happen. "Where is her brother and boyfriend?" Me and Sung Gyu raised out hands and he called us into his office. We took the seats but we couldn't help it but kinda tremble.

"Is there anything wrong, with my sissy," asked Sung Gyu. I looked at him and was shaking like crazy. I really worried about Eun Sun. The doctor sighed and sat down.

"Here is the thing," he started. "We took pictures of her brain and we saw some damages in her memory. So, when she wakes she'll forget some of you but there'll be 65% that she'll get it back but maybe not. Then, they're is so many bruises on her stomach and a big one in her wrist. Was she chained or something?"

"Nae," I answered.

"Anyways, she is still healthy. And there is nothing wrong in her organs."

"I she pregnant," asked Sung Gyu.

"Ani." Me and Sung Gyu was relieved. But we're just worried that she'll forget us or the others. We bowed and thanked the Doctor and walked out. Everybody came and asked questions. We told the whole truth and they felt relieved. Then the nurse told us that five can go in to see her. I wanted to go last so I can be with her alone.

After all of them went, It was my turn. Before I went in I asked Sung Gyu something.

"Sung Gyu," I said.

"Yeah," Sung Gyu answered.

"Is it okay that I can stay with her and even over night."

"No problem. Be with my sis okay." I nodded and walked in. I saw Eun Sun, sleeping so quietly and peacefully. She looked so beautiful. I sat next to her and held her cold hand. Don't worry my warmth will make it warm. I just sat there, staring at her and holding her hand. Then I rested my head on the bed and drifted away sleeping.


(The Next Day)

I woke up and I see Eun Sun smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Good morning, oppa," Eun Sun said. I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"Good morning, Eun Sun," I said back.

"Do you remember me?" Eun Sun laughed and gave me a play punch on my left arm.

"Of course. Your my oppa, Kiseop. Who is in U-kiss with Kevin, Eli, Dongho, Soohyun, Hoon, and Aj." I felt so relieved; I thought she will forget [me].

"Good. Are you hungry?"

"Nae."

"Okay. I'll be back." Eun Sun nodded and the TV before I left. She was watching, "Boys Over Flowers". -She loves Woo Bin played by Kim Joon by T-Max. Anyways, I quickly go down a shop called "수프" (Soup). When I ordered, the cashier recognize who I was. So, If I give them something then I get my order for free. I sing the chorus of "Neverland" and everybody cheered. I bowed and thank him. I ordered one chicken and rice porridge and for me, abalone and rice porridge. I made into to-go and headed out. It smelt delicious. I tried to quickly but took my time. When I got to her room, she looked at me and smiled. Its good to see her smile again.

"What did you buy," Eun Sun asked.

"You'll see," I said while pulling it out. "This is one is for you and this is one is for me." I handed her a spoon and fork.

"It smells delicious."

"I know right. Now open." She eagerly open it and she quickly tasted it.

"This one is the chicken and rice porridge."

"Yup. How about mine?" I gave her a spoon of mine.

"It's the abalone and rice porridge."

"Correct. Now eat up." We both did. After eating something warm and yummy, Eun Sun let me sit by her feet and watched the rest of Boy Over Flowers.

~Eun Sun's POV~

I looked at the back of Kiseop and smiled. I really love that I had someone to be here, take care of me, and protect me. Kiseop I really love you.

"Aiya monjo ga
ogiya diyoracha
ogiya diya dwechajeulkkoya
jamsiya apsodo
nol ttara jabeuri nan
geunyoreul jikyora
naritji mothage
nae nimi gyesin got
kkeutkkaji garyonda"

(The first one to get the song and artist. Will be featured in my next story.)

"Oh, Kiseop, Can you get my phone for me," I asked. Kiseop nodded and get for me. I looked at it and reads, Sung Gyu Oppa. I quickly answer it, "Yaboseyo, Sung Gyu oppa."

"Yaboseyo. You remember me," Sung Gyu said in excitement.

"Of course. How are you?"

"Good like always. How are you? "

"My stomach hurts like heck," I complained while I rubbed my stomach.

"It's okay. You have bruises on your stomach area. So, it will hurt now but when it heals, you'll be the strong Eun Sun that I know."

"Okay, Sung Gyu oppa. Is there anything you need to tell me."

"Nae. Since, umma and appa knows what happened, they transferred back to your old school. So...you'll be in school with Kiseop again."

"Jinja," I asked.

"Nae. Got to go, Sungjong is complaining again." I chuckled and hanged up.

"What happened," Kiseop asked.

"Well...since my umma and appa know the incident, I get to go back to my old school."

"So that means...(Smiles) you'll be going coming back." I nodded and Kiseop hugged and started to bring me slowly. So he was on top of me. He smiled and I smiled. We were about to kiss until Jwi So came and interrupted us.

"Annyeong, Jwi So. How are you," I said while getting up. Kiseop went back to his seat and continued to watch. I giggled and hugged Jwi So.

"Fine. And I see your doing fine," said Jwi So.

"Nae. It's just I have bruises on my stomach so it'll hurt a little bit but it will get better."

"That's good to hear. I brought you something."

 "Jwi So, you don't have to get me anything."

"Don't be silly." Jwi So grabbed a small and silver box from her purse and handed it to me.

"Like the color," I said while shaking it a little bit near my ear.

"Open it," said Jwi So so eagerly. I open it and it was a necklace. I got the part that says best. Jwi so got her out and put it near each other.

"Why did you give me best? Shouldn't you get it and I get the friends."

"Ani. Your the best friend I ever have," Jwi So replied. I hugged her and thanked her. Then she left because she had appointment with Sung Gyu about their wedding. They'll make a cute couple and a wonderful.

"What did she get you," asked Kiseop.

"See it for your self," I said. And Kiseop did. He crawled all his way and sat next to me. I gave it to him and smiled.

"Your also the best friend, girlfriend, finance and will be the best wife." I looked at him and kissed his cheeks.

"Gomayo." Kiseop smiled and then things got quiet. So Kiseop took his chance and kissed me. But a very a long one. When we finally separated, the doctor was here waiting for us to finish. Me and Kiseop were so embarrassed. "Mainhae."

"It's fine. I do it to my wife too," said the doctor. Everybody laughed. "Come on Eun Sun. Let see how you're doing." I nodded and the nurse and Kiseop helped me get off the bed and to the the wheelchair. I looked at Kiseop and smiled.

"I'll be fine. Stay here and wait for me, okay," I asked. Kiseop kissed my forehead and that mean a yes. I rolled out of the room and saw Kiseop at the door. Until, I couldn't see him, I let a big sigh and went on to the bed. The nurse checked my temperature and the rest of the routine. I was healthy and normal. Then she told me to lay down. I did and I closed my eyes and relax.

~Kiseop's POV~

I started to pace in the room. Back and forth, I went. I was nervous but I know Eun Sun was strong. I started to put faith on her. Then, I watched a little bit of TV to stop worrying about Eun Sun. I know she'll be fine and is going to be 100% healthy.

~Eun Sun's POV~

After being in the insulator for ten minutes, the nurse sent back to my room and find Kiseop crying. He look at us and wiped his tears. He and the nurse helped me up on to my bed and the nurse gave me medicine for my pain and walked away.

"Kiseop, are you crying," I asked. He sniffled and coughed.

"Ani," Kiseop said while looking away. I giggled and wiped his tears for him. He looked at me and gave me a warm and nice smile. I smiled back. "Gomayo."

"No problem."

"What did the doctor said?"

"He said that we have to wait a week to get the finals and the examination."

"Okay." Kiseop grabbed my hand and intertwined with my fingers. We watched the whole marathon of Boys Over Flowers. There were some joy and tears. But hey, who doesn't love marathons or Lee Min Ho. After that, Kiseop tucked me in and he went home. I wanted him to go. I was worried that his parents will get worried. So I closed my eyes and drifted away to my dream world.


Update! Please comment and subscribe. Hope you like it!