Kiseop's Brithday Party: Part 1

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

Today was the day. I got box ready for Kiseop's ring and I'm wearing mine. I put his gift in near my purse so, I wouldn't forget. I put on my dress and shoes, first.

Then let Jwi So do my hair and make up. First, I was hesitant letting Jwi So do my hair because she "accidents" let the curler touch my skin, well sometimes. Also, she always forget to spray my hair with heat repellent. So, I have to always tell her. I decided let her to do it this time. And yup! I did tell her to add heat repellent again. She did then, put my hair in to the side. Hairspray on my right side of my face then, curled rest of my hair and put some clay. Not clay we use for arts & craft but it's like gel but it doesn't harden when it dry.

(Like this normally.)

Then Jwi So, did my make up. I wanted a purplish and blackish smoky eye. Then a thick eye liner and my lashed were long. And when I opened my eyes Jwi So was freaked out.

"Do I look weird," I asked.

"Ani. But you look older but in a good and hot way," said Jwi So. We looked at each other and laughed. Then, I fixed my dress and fair to my liking and put on my mask.

And the necklace I got from yesterday. It was so pretty and it matched with my dress, I had to wear it.

"Let's go," said Jwi So.

"Coming," I screamed. I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my purse and the gift. When, I went down stairs, my bother and the rest of Infinite whistled. I blushed and looked away.

"Wow! My sis is smoking hot, tonight," said Sung Gyu. Everybody laughed, even me. I hit softly on the arm and kept laughing.

"Well, thank you. Let's go," I said. Everybody nodded. I ride with Jwi So on her car and Infinite went to their on car. Both of us arrived five minute late but that was okay because people were still coming. I got out and the first person I see wasn't a good thing to see. It was Suzy. She looked at me with her death stare and I just smiled and waved. Suzy rolled her eyes and went inside.

"Let's go party," said Hoya.

"You just want to dace, don't cha," I said. He looked down and everybody laughed. Then all of us linked arms and walked into together. And my mouth dropped. This house was huge. All of us went separated and I went to the living room. And dang, it was big and the style was cool.

(Note: Pretend people are here drinking and talking.)

I greet some people and reached to the window. Seoul was so beautiful tonight.

"Do you want to dace," said someone.

"Sung Gyu, I told you. Go dance with your fiancé," I said. I turned around and I was surprised who it was.

"Well, your my fiancé, right," said Kiseop. I laughed and hugged him. He looked handsome and he was wearing the same tux and mask from the masquerade mask.

"Happy Birthday, oppa.' I covered mouth and turned red. "Mianhae."

"It's okay. And thank you!"

"Oh here is you gift."

"Ani. Let's go outside and I'll accept your gift." I nodded and followed him. "Wow. This is your backyard!"

"This is part of it."

"Wow. Oh! Here is your gift." I had it to him and he smiled. 'I really miss his smile.'

"Aww...Gamayo. Can I open it, now?" I nodded and he opened it and then he dropped his smile. "Is...Is...this...suppose wedding ring."

"Nae. I have mine. Since, we can't get married anymore. I wanted to be the last memory to be remembered," I said. I tried my hardest not to cry. But my eyes are getting watery. I was about to go because I don't want him to see me cry like last night. But, Kiseop hugged me behind me.

"Eun Sun. Please listen to me okay," he said. I didn't answer but cried silently. "Eun Sun, I love you. I love you. I love you. I don't want to marry anybody except for you. My heart belongs to you and only you. Eun Sun, let me be your husband and I'll be better a boyfriend. What ever it takes to make you feel I'm a truly husband." My eyes widen. 

"Kiseop...."


Update! Hoped you like it. I let hanging....sorry.

Also, do you guys like the new poster I made. Does it fit the concept of the story. I'm not a expert of making poster but practice makes perfect.

@cazz_9:  I will keep going.

@Jessicatran: Here is an update. Hope you like it!